Help me understand this part of my chart please

May 24, 2019 at 21:07 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Seeky
Help me understand this part of my chart please
I am new and having trouble understanding the Uranus/Scorpio/house/ASC/Neptune retrograde synergy... someone told me to look into it and I don’t know how to tie it all together. Thanks for any insight.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 26, 2019 at 06:54
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
A chart with 10 or 11 planets direct more closely matches the heliocentric chart which brings you closer to your soul than other folks!
Your doctor may have put down the time of the paces you put others through rather than your actual time of birth which would get your :199: into your 1st House giving you more personality.
An MC in the center of :175: would make you more oratorical and musical ( I put 30 degrees exactly for each house)
:159: in :179: means humour bordering on the paranormal that as your sole retrograde means the EA godlings outside of yourself! :7: :95: :29:
May 25, 2019 at 23:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Seeky
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
" All I know of my birth is that I was born very early and was very very small. Also, I had to stay in the hospital for awhile due to how early I was. Then after leaving the hospital, I was brought back a short time later due to pneumonia. They accidentally found me with pneumonia because I was brought to my brothers doctor appointment. Other than that, I don’t know details. "

Thank you, too, Seeky. I thought something like that.
May 25, 2019 at 16:27
(Leo) Seeky » Fishermansend
Thank you. All I know of my birth is that I was born very early and was very very small. Also, I had to stay in the hospital for awhile due to how early I was. Then after leaving the hospital, I was brought back a short time later due to pneumonia. They accidentally found me with pneumonia because I was brought to my brothers doctor appointment. Other than that, I don’t know details.
My mother had a child before me, who only lived 45 minutes. Not a twin. Thank you for the insight.
May 25, 2019 at 01:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
>..."I am new and having trouble understanding the Uranus/Scorpio/house/ASC/Neptune retrograde synergy... someone told me to look into it and I don’t know how to tie it all together. Thanks for any insight"<...

Hi seeky,

I don´t know what you were told, but it isn´t only about your uranus/ASC/neptune retrograde....it is some more complex.

Uranus on your ASC, opposing your taurus chiron in 6th house is part of a t-square with your sun at apex. Neptune and your exact "twin" mars/pluto conj. inconjunct your chiron in health house as well. Pluto rules your 12th house- prenatal experience before birth as well as your ASC and in conj. with your mars, life energy 5th house is involved same as father experience at time of your birth.

Uranus rules your 0 degree cusp 3rd house- where also nervs and synapses and their function are involved as well as breathing. Uranus is in semisextile with your neptune as ruler of 4th house, also mother and her experience during pregnancy with you. Pluto rules your 12th house-prenatal experience and is in exact twin-conj. with your mars as ruler of your life energy 5th house. Venus as ruler of your 6th house/ health is in 8th house, what is genetic inheritance and in tension semisextile with mercury as ruler of 8th. Your mercury is in interruption aspect with your neptune.

Was your mother first told about a twin-birth ? What didnt take place in fact ? Or did your mother loose a child before your birth?

What all show unexpected and difficult birth circumstances at point of your own birth as well as for your mother, too and a lot going on. Retrograde neptune went to direct in your birth month on 8/31/1980 -what should have brought a change for you and also for your mother to better.

What were you told about what happened at this point of time ? A difficult experienced birth situation accompanies you subconsiously your whole life and every thing new you are going to start.

Actually jupiter perhaps gets some about up again into your mind by transiting your natal uranus and neptune.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »