The EU Parliament elections and how´s life for EU

May 23, 2019 at 12:43 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

The EU Parliament elections and how´s life for EU
The very unlikely scenario came true when elections for MEPs are organized today in the U.K. despite all odds. Brexit supporting parties, far-left extremists, and far-right extremists, are all, around the U.K. and the E.U., upfront regarded as big winners And percentage, seats gainers. The final result for entire E.U. will be known at the beginning of next week.
Jo
In the UK. The largest win is expected by 30%+ Brexit Party. So let´s see.

And now astrological predictions. Based on chart below I predict "suprisingly good" results for the EU. Or something "crazy". But the chart Is "founded very strongly and supported by transits and progressio s". So whatever will happen, EU will be "fine". "Turmoils" possible though.

The U.K. should leave the E.U. in late October 2019 under current plans.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 28, 2019 at 18:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » cyberskull1
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
European Parliament has a different aim than govern us. It is not a government in any sense. Every country has its own national government anyway. E.P. is the opposite, rather a counter-balance of power from the E. Council (presidents, prime ministers, kings) and the E. Commission (super potent high bureaucrats). E. Parliament is therefore a protection from being governed by other two super powerful bodies. Since 2009 Lisbon Treaty in force, and especially in last three years, no decision in the EU level can be passed without E.P. and has effective power of veto.
May 28, 2019 at 11:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
Why not? Let´s expell those American imperialists. I am all in favour of Pan-European self-defense. The combined military force is bigger and more sofisticated than of Russia or Turkey. And the EU maintains close relationship with them, as well as with other partners. We need to share armies much more than just common excercises within EU and NATO. Ideally, armies would be unnecessary as wars would have been unthinkable. Maybe in 2050 or beyond?!

And look ať the bigger picture, globally. ... What is NAFTA, MERCOSUR, ASEAN, African Union, etc. It is all the same process. Just European Communities came first with such ideas, are about 50 years ahead, and others are trying to establish similar level of cooperation, trade, trust, security, peace and freedom. South America and Africa will reach highs in future. Asia is a sure winner already.
May 28, 2019 at 10:43
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The E. U. is like Costa Rica except the size of a continent.
When Bush41 was President of the United States there was a worry that the EU would be Nato with the United States expelled! H0rr0rs!
:66: :67: :49: :67: :48: :67: :40:
May 27, 2019 at 10:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Wow!! So far all key words I mentioned in my predictions are accurately coming up.

Both UK results, as well as entire EU results are pretty there. How, What, Where, ... I will follow after final numbers of seats will be confirmed.

https://election-results.eu/ updated every minute, 28 countries, 513 million population.
https://twitter.com/EuropeElects
https://twitter.com/britainelects

So far "5 Things Learned" (The EU)
https://www.theguardian.com/politic…

So far "5 Things Learned" (United Kingdom)
https://www.theguardian.com/politic…

Please feel free to post relevant findings to other countries.
:1:
May 25, 2019 at 11:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, I got a wake-up call about that party, and looks like I´m not the only one! They haven´t counted all votes yet, but a left party is actually leading now! The anti-EU party is still doing well, however... But I hear from people around me that many didn´t vote at all, since they got confused about the whole situation.
May 24, 2019 at 22:09
System message: Post has been written by user Gregor, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Predictions I have read in astrology for the UK leaving the EU, seem to point to September 2019, I do hope so, I have campaigned to leave since 2006, once I realised the true nature of the beast, my father started years before me in the early 90´s, when you get older you realise how important politics is, I was not interested until I reached 46.
May 24, 2019 at 08:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Vanille
=====
It´s in every country, like a habit of folks that people complain about politics and various issues. But it´s a "first world problem" what we regard as problems.

My mum was always saying "no matter who will win, a bread will not be cheaper". It´s a folk wisdom.

Another saying goes like this: "Any government or royal ruler who try to make a beer more pricey will fall!! (= will be unseaten, dethroned by force).
:47: And, by the way, all such governments or rulers, were eventually, sometimes after very long time, replaced. :4:

I actually want a "hard brexit" for the UK. Ideally the hardest possible variant of brexit. That´s what 2 per cent majority of voters wanted in a referendum 3ya.
May 24, 2019 at 05:14
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
An Eurosceptic party became the biggest just 2 months ago... Many people I know want to leave EU. I voted for this party earlier, but some ugly stuff got revealed about the leader (sexist views mainly, as a woman, I want a leader who protects us) and our current prime minister gave a wake up call about the EU stuff (I dislike him, but he was right about this stuff) so I voted for another party in this election. Still kinda Eurosceptic but they don´t wanna leave, just change things within the EU.
May 23, 2019 at 21:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Vanille
=====
There was such a fear from French, Dutch, Czech and Spanish elections in 2016 and 2017, but after UK Leave Referendum result were all other elections in EU countries in favour of Pro-EU sides. Maybe self-defense of sleeping majority?! Except of poorer countries of the southern part of the Union, namely elections in Italy and Greece, in past years, were won by euro-sceptics. Let´s see how in 2019 (final proportion of EP seats) Will be. It´s the strongest institution, together with the two others, the Council of heads of states, and the EU Commission.
May 23, 2019 at 20:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
It´s likely we leave as well...
May 23, 2019 at 12:46
=====
Current EU charts.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 23, 2019 at 12:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
The evidence of elections being held here.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »