I need help with my career path

May 18, 2019 at 18:01 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Jasmin2001
I need help with my career path
Hello community :-)

What kind of career would be suited for me based on my horoscope? I have no idea what to do career wise and it would be great if you give me some tips what my talents could be. Thank you :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 22, 2019 at 07:49
(Aquarius) Jasmin2001 » IIyyaarr13
Thank you☺. I´m very interested in astrology. Also I want to do something adventurous with much action because of my midheaven in sagittarius. But because of my pluto conjunct midheaven I never wanted a normal job, I want to change something in the world?
May 22, 2019 at 07:33
(Aquarius) Jasmin2001 » Fishermansend
Thank you☺. My parents want me to do a normal jobs, but I hate these normal job, I want to do something different, that´s why I don´t listen to my father´s advice?
May 21, 2019 at 16:02
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Astrology, Painting, Acting, Literature, especially Literature as your true Midheaven and Mars show an inner self of Literature.
Your heliocentric chart shows a soul that knows something about faith, you could be a minister, pastor, Reverend. :76: :44: :20: :44: :16:
May 20, 2019 at 21:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello Jasmin,

equal to what can you be told and advised from your chart - education is the most important for any career, especially with your chart and your high perfection standards with pluto as ruler of education - 9th house- on your midheaven. But this also depends on money available you are able to invest and spend for.

Your money is ruled by mars in your chart and mars is in square with mercury- as your 4th house ruler, family and mother. Mars opposes also saturn and jupiter as your midheaven ruler in your 3rd house. What were you told by your parents ? Your father´s advice would serve you more.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »