Difference between a sun in signs and in houses

May 18, 2019 at 11:50 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Eunha
Difference between a sun in signs and in houses
Hi there
A lot of people often confuse Sun in sign placements with Sun in houses

I wanted to ask you how each of them differ in your opinion from your experience

I have a Sun in scorpio and I know a lot of people with Sun in the 8th house
Sun in the 8th house people maybe so bright and caring
they are genuinely intersted in what is on your mind
when Scorpio Suns don´t really care unless there comes power with the information

something like that
let´s just say explain how is Aries Sun different from the Sun in the 1h in your opinion?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 18, 2019 at 13:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Sun is 12th house in Cancer, the usual ruling house for my Sun is the 4th, i have this in Scorpio where Pluto resides.

I often give people an impression of Scorpio, however there is also Cancer, because Scorpio´s don´t show emotion due to control, which is good and bad (Moon) is in fall in Scorpio for this reason.

But there are other qualities of the 12th house.
However ascendant in Leo is also ruled by the Sun and the Sun is in Cancer, Sun is expressive yet in it´s own unique quality.

For the Sun in Cancer the state of the Moon is the biggest chart factor, and mine is exalted in Taurus but is conjunct a malefic Mars in Taurus.

Sun also trine´s the 4th house Pluto and is also conjunct Jupiter in exaltation, the 12house becomes easily much more open to traversal rather than it being a prison totally.
May 18, 2019 at 13:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Vanille
System message: Post has been written by user Elusive, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
exactly^^^
May 18, 2019 at 12:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Every house has an original ruler (cause the trait of that sign matches the meaning of the house best, I guess) but your own chart doesn´t look like that (unless you´re Aries rising, even then some houses may be bigger than others and can fuck the whole thing up anyway) it depends on when you were born. Your chart started with Leo based on exact birthtime, making it the first house, there´s no way your Scorpio sun (based on astrological month) can be in 8th thanks to that.

Sun in 1st house isn´t the same as Aries sun, sun in 1st house simply means it´s likely the same as your rising sign.
May 18, 2019 at 12:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Elusive, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
the sign is how you act the house is where it all comes from
ther difference of aries and the 1st house is how you carry yourself how you look at yourself and what people see from you straight away aries the sign isnt that
aries are cardinal fire so they initiate things very direct there blunt and tuff
if they have a lot of aries in there chart but the houses are different than the signs
for example gemini sun in 4th house im gonna ACT communicative social in places i feel secure safe and homely in if i got everything i need ill talk andyou will see the gemini come out but the energies im playing out (gemini) will be FROM the 4th house
energies, if the sun is in gemini in the 3rd they would play out stronger gemini traits short distance travels local small talk around town that type of stuff name gets everywhere when a gemini with 3rd house starts gossiping house cusps matter too anything with 5 degrees of the next sign play out both signs as a blend example 27 degree libra would have scorpio blends aswell

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »