Astrological identity crisis!

May 18, 2019 at 03:05 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Lry333
Astrological identity crisis!
I thought my entire life until I started learning astrology that I was a Scorpio sun, since I´m on the cusp. It turns out due to my birth time I´m actually a 0 degree Sagittarius. I just don´t relate much to this at all! In Vedic astrology I´d be considered a Scorpio. I also have my Mercury in Scorpio at the 20th degree. According to an astrologer I´ve been listening to (Nikola Stojanovic), the 20th is a Scorpio degree. Could I feel like one because I think like a double Scorpio?

It´s very odd, I also don´t feel anything like my Libra moon. My Cancer ASC makes some sense. Where might one look in the chart to figure out why they don´t relate to their signs much at all. Thanks for any help :17:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 29, 2019 at 18:08
(Sagittarius) Lry333 » Fishermansend
That´s really interesting, thanks for the info. I use that number simply because I see it *everywhere* and I don´t know why. People try to tell me they´re angel numbers but I don´t know exactly what I think about that.
May 21, 2019 at 06:17
(Pisces) TimeSciences » Fishermansend
Fixed! :36:
May 20, 2019 at 19:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
..."Lry333 ....
Astrological identity crisis!"

You added 333 to your name...a famous historian battle date... perhaps intuitively chosen by you (?)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…
May 20, 2019 at 19:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeSciences
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
To find last post here on thread- one have to always scroll over your immense unbelievable long post.
May 20, 2019 at 19:01
(Pisces) TimeSciences » Fishermansend
Oops!Apologies with no offense intended! Posted the info.for easy comparison to save time so any curious reader would have no need to click and wait for pages to load.
Have a great day!
May 20, 2019 at 18:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » amin
=====
...The place of Sun in first degree of sign is the best. According to ancient Iranian astrology, the first degree of every month (the 12 signs are the 12 months of Iranian calendar) is day of God himself"....

I like your comment very much, amin- very spiritual and empathic. I see it similar to you - but you found the right and better words for it :1:
May 20, 2019 at 18:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeSciences
=====
My goodness- what an expanding extending take over a thread from another person. Good self-explanation for sun/mars conj. opp pluto AC/DC effective (?)...
May 20, 2019 at 18:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user amin, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The place of Sun in first degree of sign is the best. According to ancient Iranian astrology, the first degree of every month (the 12 signs are the 12 months of Iranian calendar) is day of God himself and other days of month are days of the great angles. Moreover, the first day is ruler of whole of month, as One is commander of all numbers.
May 19, 2019 at 18:11
(Pisces) TimeSciences » TimeSciences
PPS:
See also Astrological interpretations of my chart for comparison between Placidus as generated here on astro-seek vs. Vedic at the site link given which differences reinforce the idea of there being a need for some form of standardized Astrology because so much is incorrect about me that is included with what is correct but could apply in a general sense to anyone at any time!
Vedic makes me out to be an unhygienic slob about my body via Moon squaring Venus-WTF?! Nothing I like better than daily showers or more if it´s 100+ degrees outside followed by scented moisturizers and a few sprays of fragrance in hair etc! Bad breath? Doesn´t make sense with my background history of working with public in sales/consulting capacity-went through a few years of braces & always at minimum floss & chew gum within a short time of eating when on the road/floss, thorough oral-b electric brush, tongue clean & mouthwash within the hour of eating. Placidus interpretation gives ´Saturn in the twelfth house suggests work in the background, usually in a large organisation. These people usually do not achieve recognition for their abilities and results. They usually doubt their abilities and long for solitude. They are usually loners who lack self-confidence.´ hilarious because perhaps the bits about ´not achieving recognition for their abilities and results´ and ´doubting abilities and longing for solitude´ did apply a few times up to my early teens due to move to a new city and school!
Anyway, it´s interesting to compare interpretations and see the need for improvement via standardization!

VEDIC/SIDEREAL INTERPRETATION BY ASTROMITRA:
https://www.astromitra.com/online_h…
---

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 19, 2019 at 16:34
(Pisces) TimeSciences
´Same situation for me too! Clicking ´Traditional´ on the birth chart generated for me shows I am a Pisces sun, but clicking ´Sidereal´ (which is the way Vedic calculates placement of planets/celestial bodies) makes me an Aquarius.
Honestly, if someone with a PhD in Astrophysics with a comprehensive understanding of schools of Astrology would ´step up to the plate´ and organize a group of individuals dedicated to some form of standardization of Astrology much confusion would disappear!
PS: As a Pisces for example, I strongly disagree with the description of being a victim and the other negative things but being supposedly ´born on the cusp´ (see profile for details) there are things from Aquarius that resonate for me too!
May 19, 2019 at 14:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
=====
..."I have similar situation - born on "cusp" with my Sun in Pisces in their last degrees.Leo Ascendant on 0 degree, connected with my Sun in 9th house and Jupiter in Aries in 10th house Libra on the cusp of 4th house, but Pluto in Scorpio in that 4th house conjucted with Moon in Scorpio in 5th house."..

Zero degree AC is different to a planet(energy) on zero degree. You don´t haved any 0° or 29°planet and also no 0°house cusp as far as I saw.

Your 0° degree leo AC is double-ruled by sun and moon, both effective for your 1st house matters.
May 19, 2019 at 13:51
(Pisces) N_thecat » Fishermansend
Is it possible you can read my chart?
I have similar situation - born on "cusp" with my Sun in Pisces in their last degrees.Leo Ascendant on 0 degree, connected with my Sun in 9th house and Jupiter in Aries in 10th house Libra on the cusp of 4th house, but Pluto in Scorpio in that 4th house conjucted with Moon in Scorpio in 5th house.
May 18, 2019 at 17:42
(Sagittarius) Lry333 » Fishermansend
Thank you so much, this is all great info and I´m too new to have picked up on all of that! I know that my Sun cazimi Uranus makes me "weird" and a non-conformist. I´m a true one, not one who does it for shock value. I couldn´t fit in with normal society´s values if I tried. I never thought about Pluto´s impact on me but that makes so much sense. My life has been a series of "rebirths". One massive change after another has happened to me, almost always out of my direct control, and I´ve had to re-adjust everything in my life to these events.
May 18, 2019 at 17:33
(Sagittarius) Lry333 » fishscales
Thank you, this feels so right. I know I have some Sagi in me, when I do get myself out in the open and take leadership roles, manage to be optimistic, etc it feels great. But, they´re not the first things I´ll do/feel with all this Scorpio energy (and my Cancer ASC).
May 18, 2019 at 13:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
"I thought my entire life until I started learning astrology that I was a Scorpio sun"

Your 0 degree sagittarius sun is in 5th house and is ruled by pluto. Pluto decides your sun how to express yourself and what you self-identify yourself with.

And anyway your sun is not a "normal" one with the exact conj. with uranus. Uranus rules your 8th house and brings uranus/pluto correspondence along with him to his conjunction with your sun.

Your libra moon is ruled by 4th house ruler mercury who is in scorpio and in semisextile with your moon. Moon is in conjunct with pluto. And pluto in 4th house corresponds to moon/pluto meaning, too. As well as scorpio in 5th house has sun/pluto meaning.

You are very plutonian energized - so pls. relax and enjoy. :3:

This is why exact birthtime is needed to build the houses and therewith show the very personal individuality of each chart owner not able to compare with others and planets in same sign.
May 18, 2019 at 12:59
(Pisces) fishscales
It may not be considered "correct" by some people, but I believe if you are born THAT close to the cusp between two signs, you are going to manifest qualities of both signs.

So you would be a "Scorpionic Sagittarius", if you will.

However, in terms of making other delineations and assessments, Jupiter would still be the ruler of your sun sign, etc.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »