What day of the week were you born?

May 16, 2019 at 10:39 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) fishscales
What day of the week were you born?
Do you feel the influence of the planet that rules the day of the week on which you were born?

Here´s the days/rulers for those who may not know:

Sunday-sun
Monday-moon
Tuesday-Mars
Wednesday-Mercury
Thursday-Jupiter
Friday-Venus
Saturday-Saturn

I was born on a Saturday, and I can definitely feel Saturn´s overlying influence in my life. Nothing gained without immense effort. Saturn is also the most elevated planet in my chart as well.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
May 17, 2019 at 20:33
(Leo) pixel
Thursday-Jupiter

Jupiter is in my 5th house ... I do not really feel its influences consciously, but I think it plays an important part in my life. :17:
May 17, 2019 at 09:47
(Pisces) fishscales » Aiax66
Oh man. ?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 17, 2019 at 08:17
(Scorpio) Aiax66 » Fishermansend
Ahah, yeah! Thank you! :78:
May 17, 2019 at 08:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Aiax66
System message: Post has been written by user EL0, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:28:
May 17, 2019 at 08:07
(Scorpio) Aiax66 » fishscales
Do You believe me if I say that one day a seagull threw his shit exactly IN my mouth (I was talking)? There was a flock of them with stomacache cause a stupid man fed them with something wrong?
May 16, 2019 at 23:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Much can be said about the wisdom you learn from mistakes, glad you are still alive and kicking :99:
May 16, 2019 at 23:43
(Pisces) fishscales » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
Well, in truth, I´ve never actually been shat upon by a bird... But back in my twenties, I bought a car that was way fancier, flashier, and more expensive than what I needed. Deep down, I think was kind of embarrassed about it.

Well, the next morning, I woke up and went out to the car, and there was the biggest hunk of birdshit on it I had ever seen in my LIFE. Right on the windshield. I really felt like it was a "haha you´re an idiot" message from the universe.

The car was also much FASTER than what I needed as well, and I wound up totalling it about a year later...and I was honestly happy.

Followed up with an 86 Toyota Celica that not special or flashy in any way, but was one of the best cars I´ve ever owned. No car payment either. :15:
May 16, 2019 at 23:22
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I had it once in Blackpool... so err yeah i got shat on too, was the time i went in the scary ass haunted house place.. i was not ready for that lol.

Teen years.
May 16, 2019 at 23:21
Well I guess it makes me feel special in the same way as when you´re at the beach with a bunch of people and the seagull chooses to shit on YOU and spare everyone else.

There´s gotta be someone else in this forum whom the seagull has shat upon... Born on "Shaturday" :61:
May 16, 2019 at 23:12
(Pisces) fishscales » EL0
Well, you´ve got your moon in Cancer, so that makes sense :1:
May 16, 2019 at 23:00
(Gemini) beep
Born Thursday! ??

Guess I know why I’m lucky when it comes to jobs and always stick to positive mindset no matter the situation hahaaa damn wow
May 16, 2019 at 23:00
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Saturdays are always singles - don´t be sad.... :27:
May 16, 2019 at 22:59
No, not when it´s :157: unfortunately lol

Here´s the article that got me thinking about this subject again:

https://astrologyanswers.com/articl…

Not that I take this concept all that seriously... It´s a bit simplistic... Yet I still feel that Saturn influence in my life. Of course, this may be due to Saturn trining my moon, as well as being by most elevated planet...
May 16, 2019 at 22:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Aiax66
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
" but came out some days before. Boh, what does it mean?"

Your jupiter wasn´t able to jump over dc in your 7th house. Stayed in work house instead of enabling you to get a wealthy partner :3:.

"I can´t think of a way venus influences me. Any clue?"

Your venus goes "down" under jupiter influence square. No fun, but a lot of work :3: similar feeling like mondays :4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
May 16, 2019 at 22:52
=====
Is that masked with feeling special?

:61: :37:
May 16, 2019 at 22:52
(Pisces) fishscales
Wow no other Saturday births huh?

Now I feel even worse :24:

:3:
May 16, 2019 at 22:50
(Pisces) fishscales » Randomperson
"Thursday here but no signs of Jupiter influence anywhere"

I wasn´t born on Thursday, but I can relate to the "no signs of Jupiter influence anywhere" part all too well lol
May 16, 2019 at 22:25
(Scorpio) Aiax66
Friday... I had to be born in sunday, but came out some days before. Boh, what does it mean? I can´t think of a way venus influences me. Any clue?
May 16, 2019 at 22:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
In the middle of week is a fine placement. Mondays are awfull. Tuesdays aggressive.Sundays are horrible- church day, family day, grandma visiting day, don´t get your clothes dirty day ....

"just surprised no one has posted yet that was born on a wednesday"
You are the mercury HIGHLIGHT here :1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

YouTube
YouTube
May 16, 2019 at 19:50
(Aries) ram_goat » Fishermansend
Why "what the hell", ram goat ?

just surprised no one has posted yet that was born on a wednesday.

I would have thought there were as many Weddy´s as any other day..
May 16, 2019 at 18:53
(Pisces) N_thecat » goldenlion32
Wow, what u suprise.

I was born 19th March 1987 - that was Thursday and that Thursday belongs to Jupiter, my lucky star. Ofc I believe in that, I love that planet and now I can see why :1:

I have my Jupiter in Aries in 9/10th house, connected with my Sun and Jupiter trine my Ascendant in Leo. Lucky placement, I like my Jupiter so much and Astro - seek tells I am a Jupiterian in 19-27%.

It is a small wonder when some day I liked songs like these below. Dedicated to Jupiter,my lucky planet :

"We´re burning with the stars
We shine so bright
Like Jupiter and Mars
We own the night
Keep running with the fires
This time is ours
We´re dancing through the clouds
We own the night."

And one another here : https://youtu.be/7Xf-Lesrkuc
YouTube
YouTube
May 16, 2019 at 18:23
(Aquarius) ZUL
Born on Sunday! I can´t quite define the sun´s influence over me though, aside from being born under the Aquarius constellation and what that means :181:
May 16, 2019 at 17:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Sunday.

And I hate sundays most.Family day - OMG
May 16, 2019 at 17:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
Why "what the hell", ram goat ?

Mercury is the messenger of the gods. The most needed one in chart.
May 16, 2019 at 17:12
(Aries) ram_goat
Wednesday, because so far I am the first!!! what the hell?

I have merc other places too.. mars/venus in merc..

so I am not sure if it´s those 2 or the day I feel most of the
time.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »