Please read my chart

May 14, 2019 at 13:21 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) ShahRukh516
Please read my chart
Its my 9 years chart , i m about to drop out from university, please tell me about my career and future, i have a business mind
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 29, 2019 at 17:08
(Aquarius) ShahRukh516 » ~Masha~
I mean that, i m dropped out from university, so read my chart and tell me something about my career or future
May 29, 2019 at 13:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ~Masha~, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
~~~Its my 9 years chart , i m about to drop out from university~~~

Still a long time to go so far- you could be dead before - isn´t it? Or someone completely different and changed during transits...?

With university you already decided and choosed you own way of career. Tell us some more, what it is and should be about..so one can tell you, if it matches your chart energies.
May 29, 2019 at 12:39
(Aquarius) ShahRukh516 » noahsage
What do u mean i Don´t understand
May 29, 2019 at 09:17
(Aquarius) noahsage » ShahRukh516
pluto richt on the mc "you could be a good Death Digger, underworld works fine too
May 27, 2019 at 08:05
(Aquarius) ShahRukh516 » MaryJos
Thanks i have also a business mind i want to start my own business
May 26, 2019 at 20:01
(Taurus) MaryJos
Hi Shahrukh516
Not an expert on this...but i wiLl give my opinion sence you ask for it! :)

Well you have the 10th h/cusp on Aquarius and is ruler is on the 1st in Gemini... and is link to pluto that is your natal ruler of 10th house and it sits in Sagittarius (mars in 9th).

I would say that you will be sucesfful if you relate with technology or research in that field by association with a group or a being conecTed/comunication with groups...but by your self in simmer way. Defining your one path or businesses will make you gain a great reputation.

I don´t now if it feats.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »