Embodying the Natal Chart

May 13, 2019 at 19:03 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user thankedbloom, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Embodying the Natal Chart
Natal charts depict a lot about a person´s life, in particular they reveal who or what a person is, their authentic self. When we are not ourselves, we are not embodying the natal chart. Many astrologers note that it is difficult to give readings to younger people because they have not lived enough life to fully get a sense of what their chart could mean for them and that in the formative years of life, we may not be expressing what the natal chart is saying much at all, (for instance children expressing primarily their moon sign).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
What has been your process of embodying your natal chart? What has changed about your perception of yourself after learning about certain natal placements?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

For me, even before I was seriously interested in Astrology, I misremembered my birth time and thought I was a Pisces rising. I still thought this was a suitable description of who I was (but also I didn´t much care for the validity of astrology besides it having some coincidental synchronistic nature to it). A trip down mushroom lane however revealed just how much of an aggressive, passionate, and assertive person I am, parts of myself that were suppressed due to my family circumstances, and so it was as if I was pushed back into Pisces, which wasn´t really who I was (I know this is not a technique, just speaking metaphorically).

Learning about my astrological placements has helped me realize what my energies are and how they relate to each other. I find that when I embody these energies my life experience feels smoother, as if there is less friction and heat internally, and that I truly feel like myself. I have learned a ton about my desires, my needs, areas of problems and conflict through astrology, and the more I learn, the better I get a sense for the the chart and subsequently myself. There are still areas of my chart which are a mystery to me and that I imagine I will learn more about when the time comes for those placements to reveal their meanings.

I think we take for granted that we will just somehow ´be ourselves´ and I think knowing about your natal chart does not mean that you will know yourself. It always annoys me when people say ´just be yourself´ because it isn´t something that you ´just´ do. Being yourself is a process of embodying yourself, which is not a simple or easy task by any means and i´m sure many people, especially in the modern culture, live out their whole lives without coming close to really being who they are.

Given that, it is likely that reading other people´s charts, we are likely to encounter placements that a person has not embodied, they have shied away from the responsibility of being themselves, and so they will not resonate with what you tell them about there chart.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 15, 2019 at 04:45
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish » thankedbloom
Appreciate your prompt ack and appreciate the points of view you hold.

Your theme was how one is able to relate with one´s chart or how one lives one´s chart in practical experience, you are 24+ now.

When a chart is presented one tends to share what one sees in the chart in his own knowledge and belief, was curious how you would be able to relate to the interpretations attempted, which could be probabilities over the lifetime, not written in stone, and which one may appreciate while taking stock of one´s chart.

Regret my attempt did not resonate with your own life experience and prospects of now, though you say you found it interesting but not relevant - health, career etc.

Could have been nice if you could have shared your professional background, to understand the deviations.

Forums are for exchanging notes and views.

Have offered inputs based on the placidius chart presented here.

Feel sorry that you do not seem to appreciate the reading attempt, which many a times people are able to relate well to my readings - the remedies is your choice and not an imposition. It is part of the natal chart reading to draw your attention to planetary disabilities impacting life.

When a chart is for a reading, one shares whatever one sees, it is for the OP to be ready to be receptive and accept or reject the interpretations. Usually it is a mixed reading with strengths and weaknesses, good and bad, for awareness and action.

Sorry from this old man, in case the notions of the young man have been affected by my sincere reading, curious to know how you relate to the embodiment of your own chart having raised the interesting theme.

Have understood your views, which are much appreciated - but hope not said to make me feel guilty of doing the reading in line with the theme of how one lives or experiences one chart, which i was curious about learning about your chart and yourself, which thought you would be interested and would rather appreciate and share experiences and observations.

May be you could share and enlighten how you relate to your chart, having disagreed with the reading on health-career etc, nothing agreeable, to make the thread interesting how you understand and live your chart, and what else are you seeking further.

Attempted the chart from my point of view, in case.

Wishing you well, regret have intervened into your chart on the forum on your thread believing would add value to the discussion theme in context. May be i was on the wrong side of the thread.

Could ignore my reading on the thread if does not suit you. best wishes again,

kshantaram
May 14, 2019 at 18:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I will take a few days to answer, as major changes have just happened. Gotta see what happens when the dust settles.
May 14, 2019 at 18:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user thankedbloom, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting take! Thanks for actually replying to the forum topic!
May 14, 2019 at 18:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
=====
Interesting read although i´m unfamiliar with jyotish. Also I found it pretty inaccurate in terms of health and career especially. What house system are you using? I find whole sign houses to be most accurate, while I do have an interest in people (probably mercury in the 7th) my life hardly revolves around 7th house matters. I am not religious so the little advice tidbits are entirely irrelevant.

I think you´re playing a dangerous game giving random people readings, arguably unethical especially since you practice a more predictive style of astrology. People could be psychologically affected by that and since they didn´t ask , its an imposition and one that could be negative depending on what you say, especially for more sensitive types, that could seriously be damaging psychologically. Also to publicly display delineations about someone´s chart can be a privacy issue too, if I were your client this would be a serious breach of privacy, and arguably every reading can be seen as a client-consultant relationship, even casual small one´s.

That all being said, i´m intrigued, if you want to try again with whole sign houses, you can message me privately.
May 14, 2019 at 17:10
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
in case the descriptions embody you to adapt as relevant,
share salient pointwise feedbacks how true-insightful,

asc lord mars with moon leo 5th, volatile emotions-finances;
high self-pride; admin aptitudes, school admin etc
temperamental impacting romance-marriage; moon lord 7th for marriage too;

mars aspect own scorpio 7th, supportive of vocation-business
but not good for general health of spouse;

ketu separative SNode over taurus first, love of food-comforts;
creative-energetic-extra stubborn, attention catching looks;
pain-injury-surgery head-teeth-throat;

retro mer libra 6th, perhaps good at legal drafting;

sat spiritual pisces 12th, tending to foreign lands;

*sat retro towards own acq 11th, acq inimical for aries asc,
tech-innovative aptitudes, gains from technology,
but under stress-delay; and gains from old people, old friends;
arms-shoulders-ears-legs under stress-sciatica etc

retro sat acq opp moon-mars leo,
luck-edu-romance-children-position under much stress;
observe fast on sat evenings;

*sat-ketu coming 1.5yr transit cap 10th,
career-job changes; pain-injury-surgery knees etc;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers fri evenings at alter at home;

**jup-venus-sun-rahu NNode over scorpio 7th,
aptitude for forensic chemistry, anesthetics, toxicology, etc,
research-occult aptitudes;

*rahu debilated, rise-fall in life,toxic urological issues;
prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;
observe death anniversaries religiously;

**mars aspect own scorpio, debilation of rahu cancelled,
gradual improvements;

jup lord 9th over 7th, luck after marriage;
mars lord 7th over 5th, spouse of choice, gains from spouse;
sun lord 5th over 7th, again spouse of choice,
seeking well-to-do spouse, but separative tendencies to care;
sun also lord 5th for hurdles-challenges affecting 7th;

**jup now transit own sag 9th promoting luck-edu-travels,
trine moon-mars leo 5th again promoting luck-edu-romance-position etc;

do promptly ack, share interesting feedbacks how true-untrue,

wishing well, kshantaram
May 14, 2019 at 10:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sorry, you misunderstood the point and I prefer to not continue this conversation. I removed my posts, hope you can do the same.
May 14, 2019 at 10:41
(Pisces) fishscales
I tend to look at this subject a bit differently.

A small child is closer to what humanity is supposed to be than us "grown ups."

I think the natal chart is something to be transcended more than it is something to be embodied.

The average natal chart is complicated: it is contradictory, chaotic, and conflicted.

Life, when properly lived, is uncomplicated, simple, and light.

I look at my chart as a representation of how I misuse energy. Astrology is good at identifying the specific areas in our lives in which we misuse energy. (So is honest self-awareness and introspection)

Whatever method we use to reach a conscious realization of how we misuse our energy, it is up to us to unravel that energy and utilize it in service to the only things that ultimately matter: truth and love. Those two things are the source and natural condition of all of our internal energy: everything else is just a distortion.
May 13, 2019 at 22:22
(Aries) ram_goat » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
It´s just not me, negativity feeds another part of us that seeks approval, i sought approval by proving I CAN!

But... that did nothing for my internal health or the path i should be taking and that is finding myself and being on a pursuit of my life´s purpose which in another way is a pursuit of happiness.

That deserves to be repeated a few times.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »