Why is getting work so hard right now?

May 13, 2019 at 16:10 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Why is getting work so hard right now?
I am literally on the phone to people, i am applying for jobs here there and everywhere every day, i don´t seem to get anything in return, the only 1 i did was way out which i would not be willing to go that distance for.

I found a job this evening but found out it had been removed within 4 hours of it being up, rang the company and gave me nothing direct as to why it was removed, just a maybe someone has filled the position or maybe the details needed changing.

It´s really annoying me.

Transits & progressions.

https://imgur.com/a/CvCVYVT
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 17, 2019 at 10:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Politics & government.

Our NHS is completely strained, health care system needs a complete revamp.
This would be starting with those in power and rearranging those people also.

Ill people who are not able to work are being forced into work and death is an imminent issue.
Again stupid people in power, they don´t care.

We also have a guy like this.

Rebel and activist who i follow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
May 17, 2019 at 10:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
=====
Seems a very good post, thank you.

I do have a mind for politics or government operation but... i´m in no way to get there at this point.
Medical is definitely an option.

Very energetic yet mostly reserved.

I focus a lot on status and career. Though this does not mean i am successful because right now i am not, that is my long term goal.
May 17, 2019 at 06:33
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
Appreciate your need to look for a job.

in case this helps take stock, adapt as relevant,
share feedbacks how true-insightful!

**pars fortuna over 10th taurus for luck in career-recognition matters!

Currently, Planets, jup-sat retro coming 4-5m, reviewing and delaying things.

Sat-ketu coming 1.5yr separative SNode transit natal sat cap 6th opp sun-jup,
accident prone, job separations, health-employment under much stress,
misjudgments-missed opportunities;

sat retro these months towards sag 5th, negating employment prospects;

jup too retro these months towards scorpio 4th,
trine sun-jup elevated cancer 12th for foreign lands, advisory roles,

jup scorpio aspect **moon-mars taurus 10th for career, hotel management/operations management,
dairy technology, banking, dentistry etc,
energetic, creative, love of food-comforts, stubborn, volatile emotions-finances;

*aries-mars 10th inimical-malefic for leo asc, stress-delays in career-recognition,

inimical *mars over taurus 10th for career;
inflammations of throat, teeth, knees etc;

moon lord 12th for foreign lands over taurus 10th/elevated**; popularity;
govt roles;

mars aspect own scorpio 4th, promoting research-occult-forensic aptitudes;
supportive of domestic comforts and property, while not good for general health of mother;

**venus gemini 11th, gains from arts, music, information processing/electronics etc, women,
venus lord 10th over 11th, gains from career;

mer lord 2/11 over 12th leo with separative ketu SNode,
tending to foreign lands; high self-pride;
pain-injury-surgery head-heart-stomach-feet etc;

**jup lord 9th for luck elevated cancer 12th for foreign lands,
sun-jup cancer advisory aptitudes, big dreams!

rahu NNode acq 6th for work, reformist, foreign jobs, tactical with opponents;

currently rahu trnsit sun-jup cancer 12th for foreign lands/advisory roles;
prone to toxic health issues heart-stomach-liver-feet-lungs etc;

**hope after 4-5m sat direct over natal sat cap 6th promotes employment prospects,
mechanical-mining-event management etc,
while sat-jup opposition to care not to miss opportunities,
while transit ketu cap prone to job separation, pain-injury-surgery to repeat.

**hope jup direct sag 5th after 4-5m, promotes luck-education-position,
aspect venus gemini 11th for gains and friendships/relationship,
venus lord 10th for career; venus lord 3rd for initiative and placed 11th,
gains from communications, siblings, arts, etc etc,
jup transit sag trine aries 10th supportive of career;

**hope jup retro scorpio now aspect moon-mars lays the ground;
which may take shape when turns direct, and sat direct cap too helpful,
but care for separative ketu transit cap 6th for work and health/accidents;

**prayers for Christ, offer red flowers sun mornings at the alter at home;
observe fast sat evenings for restrictive sat opp sun-jup; sun asc lord for health etc;

jup lord 5/9th for luck etc elevated 12th cancer, prayers for saint of faith,
offer yellow flowers Mon evenings at the alter at home;
may wear yellow sapphire over silver pendant touching heart;
wear brown hessonite over pendant for rahu acq 6th for employment;

**jup may hopefully start helping/exploring these 4-5m,
and work out jup-sat turning direct after 4-5m;

*sat return calls for taking long-term decisions of life the two years ahead.

Any insights and ideas to pick-up and reflect, plan accordingly, and remedies;
do promptly ack and care share reflections, and interesting salient feedbacks!

wishing well again, kshantaram

ps : do let me know for any clarifications!
May 14, 2019 at 16:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
=====
That´s a really horrible feeling. :24:

You will make it Nolunia - a bit of faith! :16:
May 14, 2019 at 16:57
(Pisces) N_thecat
Don´t know what to say...I am disappointed too. Because I was waiting 2 weeks for result of a job interview and I really wanted that job. My "future" employer said few times "My answer is yes", so I waited and after these 2 weeks she called me back saying : "That´s not possible now". There is no words how annoyed now I am. Feeling depressed. That could be my second work in the industry which I already had the opportunity to meet.So bad, because salary was good and I was so pumped and happy I could come back to that what I like...
May 14, 2019 at 15:47
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
I wish you the best in your job search. I understand what you´re saying. There´s a lot of this happening around the globe.
May 14, 2019 at 15:35
(Libra) leorising » goldenlion32
if in the united kingdom you have you have to run a contest to get a job, (evidence tests to get a lifetime job) , I would tell him to do it. jupiter at 12 he would have the necessary recollection to prepare for the exams, and saturn at 6 would give a job of high standards
(in brazil there is contest with high-level evidence to get a lifetime job in government)
May 14, 2019 at 15:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
I had a walk with a carer today just to get my mum out the house for a bit and she needs someone to push her as she´s not light and it´s up hill.
I randomly said i wish where i am was nothing like this, just nature.
The carer said she wishes the same, find a small house and live completely off grid, i mentioned i would live off the land costing me almost nothing and have the ability to make money from own resources.

That lady is married and has children but that feeling of mutual understanding to a much larger image.. wow, she is a Pisces.

You definitely hit a marked area i want in life, right now however any job will do until i can get something behind me and comfortably look around for a job more suited, based on the principle that i need to sustain myself at the same time.

The UK is going down hill and it´s becoming harder and harder to live with the systems in place.
May 14, 2019 at 14:58
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
If you look at your workhouses, there is Virgo in 2nd house, Moon in Taurus, and Mars in Taurus in the 10th house, along with Saturn in Capricorn, Neptune in Capricorn, and Uranus in Capricorn.
You have Uranus in Taurus transiting your 10th house which will give you erratic changes in your career the next 7-8 years which might give you work experience, different perspectives, and angles.
Saturn in Capricorn Return in the 6th house of Work, so you’re right where you should be getting the tools, methods, techniques, training you need for a job. Saturn usually holds you back from achieving your goals if you’re trying to skip steps with your north node Aquarius and South Node Leo.
What kind of jobs are your applying for? Cancer/Capricorn is medical or mental health field, civil service areas so you might check that arena for different types of jobs.
North Node Cancer is Jammed with your cancer placements in the 12th house and on the other end with you Capricorn placements. Which might be blocking your progress someone what because it’s all on the Nodes and with Saturn.
12th house can play into your job as well. Are you good with working with youth or children? Family environments. Maybe possibly beach setting type atmosphere. Great time of year to work for the city or beaches, construction, cooking, or chef.
Trying to give you hints to look for. On this earth trine it can be jobs which you’re a caretaker in some form.
Cancer be cooking, cleaning, doing landscaping, gardening, farming, agriculture. Often if you look at hospital, nursing homes, adult foster care homes, they need dishwashers, cooks, laundry, housekeeping, nurse aides.
You can go as far as saying you search for jobs in hotels or bed breakfast areas.
I would see what’s out there in those types of jobs looking at your chart.
Jupiter in Cancer is how you make your money. Which is a great Jupiter to have for making money. In the 12th house is a hidden place like the places I’ve mentioned. There usually in the woods, hidden from society, hidden from view, other than the hospital itself.
The have nurse aides and mental health resident aide, developmentally disabled. I would look on the government sites for area jobs of this sort. Key words like Mental Health Worker, Resident Aide, and look at the jobs they have posted at those facilities on their websites. They usually do have a long list of different jobs, always short staffed, and need of help.
May 14, 2019 at 13:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » SpaceChild
=====
Thank you! :46:
May 14, 2019 at 12:58
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
:75: :75: Best of luck!
May 14, 2019 at 12:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Well the gods must have listened, got an appointment to go to today for a job...

:37: :75: :99: :99: :99: :99:
May 13, 2019 at 16:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Transits with a easier to read chart.

Direct link hosts on IMGUR for original size; easier to read.

https://i.imgur.com/QMTEUVD.png
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »