Mentally ill family

May 12, 2019 at 17:18 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) lnsabch
Mentally ill family
Hi all,
I have a relative who is going through a very trying time with her mentally ill son. She is also dealing with her own escalating (physical) health issues at this time. Can anyone tell from her transit chart if her burden will ease up soon? I feel bad that she is suffering.
Thank you!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 22, 2019 at 22:49
(Cancer) Trevor77 » lnsabch
ed sheeran has a energised :175: :156:, I say energised because its opposite all his planets making it supercharged, I believe is the most creative sign too

venus or jupiter in Leo, Libra, Taurus or Pisces shows artistic talent

I have venus in leo on my 4th and 5th plus venus trine neptune,

neptune increases ones artistic ability because its related to imagination

If you got his birthday right, then good chance hes capricorn moon, hes very aquarian anyway because of the unique planet spread

mars quincunx neptune is a humanitarian aspect an Aquarius characteristic
mars quincunx pluto is a temper, maybe controlling too
venus quincunx pluto is being taken for a ride by partners

May 22, 2019 at 22:13
(Taurus) lnsabch » Trevor77
I really hope he doesn´t have :181: :152: like me (he could be :180:) because that would make me face uncomfortable truths about that placement for myself...
I agree on :175: :156: and :173: :155:, my mother in law has those and she´s one of my most favorite people :15:
May 22, 2019 at 20:04
It comes in handy, theres a lot to learn tho considering its just a hobby to most, I have loads of books but hardly touched on the different topics, I dunno where to begin lol,

but even knowing extra insight from astro, I think can make you feel weird knowing stuff others do not,

you mentioned he has mood disorder of some sort, the moon rules our moods, and noticed his moon is in detriment sign (opposite) which is a fragile place for the moon, and its then making opposites to chiron and jupiter showing a disadvantage, but his jupiter in leo makes up for this, and so does his mars in gemini, both very talented placements
May 22, 2019 at 19:55
I´m not sure about his personality too much, except seeing as how he´s mentally ill I agree he might never marry. I also have a :171: :154: so don´t let my husband find out about that :61:
I do know that his mother has been divorced from his father some 20+ years and never remarried. We all think she has sort of smothered him; maybe that explains the :154: :194: :152:.
Thank you for your input.
On another note, I feel kind of guilty analyzing my relatives´ charts sort of in a "scientist" way (:181: :152: :5:) so as to better learn astrology. But at least I was initially led to by sympathy for their issues. Don´t we all have a reason (or reasons) to use astrology as a tool to better understand life and the universe? :117:
May 22, 2019 at 17:41
He is very good at something in the Arts department, Jupiter in Leo, and he also has a skill for finding stuff out.

his planets have a random spread showing an individual, different life path different experiences.

his love life doesnt look good (venus square moon) and is unlikely to marry,
on a high note venus in aries prefers casual relationships anyway, so the venus burden works in his favour

Because his venus is square neptune, he could have partners take advantage of him as this aspect blinds the person to there partners faults, if she is very unsuitable he will never think so etc
This aspect also creates misunderstandings socially

his pluto trine sun can encourage him to wanna be of a powerful status

Saturn in Aquarius conjunct his moon can make him feel like he needs to be himself but has trouble doing so for whatever reason, he needs to feel free to be himself, in order to feel emotionally happy, he will then start achieving. its also an eccentric and highly intelligent placement, a unique individual. Aquarius being the humanitarian at his best would be a helper to the world, but being saturn achieving independence will be much more difficult for him. Acceptance of himself and making friends more difficult than usual.

His cleverness is his mars in gemini, if you want to research it, sometimes wish I had this placement, they can solve almost anything, mars in gemini like variety in the day to day, and mental stimulation from puzzles to reading to anything that gets them ticking

Ive just read as part of venus square neptune, meditation will help focus his sensory, and maybe try music therapy aswell, as its proven to help with disorders.

Just found online that his neptune inconjunct mars, is artistic humanitarian, im not sure myself what that means, but there ya go :15:

May 22, 2019 at 16:43
(Taurus) lnsabch » yod_80
Thank you for that information; I look forward to reading more about nodal axes and karma.

I am being careful with not putting very specific things on a public forum, so I will only say it is a mood disorder. We aren´t close relatives so I don´t understand much about it myself anyways, besides what I hear via other relatives (his mother is my 2nd cousin).
May 22, 2019 at 16:35
(Taurus) yod_80 » lnsabch
Another obvious one:

Son has a Grand Trine in Water anchored by Sun, Pluto, and South Node (making this karmic). Mom’s Neptune conjuncts Son’s Pluto, which would activate that whole Grand Trine (and probably upwell a number of past life karma).

Is it OK if you were able to share what kind of mental illness? (Just keep in mind this is all a public forum that gets indexed by Google).
May 22, 2019 at 16:31
That is too bad about the birth time ... Nodal reading is crippled without the Houses. But some information is better than none.
May 22, 2019 at 16:30
So synastry has a few things popping up:

Son’s BML conjuncting to Mom’s South Node. That right there is worth investigating. (This is where I’d psychically or shamanically probe what is going on with this).

Son’s Uranus on Mom’s Sun-BML. Without actually probing or journeying to find out, on the surface it looks like a karmic debt. But this is also where we keep an open mind. There are other possibilities.

Son’s Sun opposite Mom’s Mars. Son’s Mars conjuncts Mom’s North Node.

I’d want to read the Nodes (and Nodal Tulers, and aspects to Nodes and aspects to Nodal Rulers) first before going forward.

If learning to do full Nodal analysis appeals to you, check out Steven Forrest’s Yesterday’s Sky. This isn’t a “cookbook” book though; it requires some solid understanding of conventional astrology and the underpinning principles.

I’ll try to write up a walkthrough sometime.
May 22, 2019 at 16:18
I´m sorry to say I don´t know his birth time. I wish I could ask his mother but she thinks astrology is weird (I got her birth time from *her* mother though...kindred weird spirits :4: )...
Login
(Log in)
May 22, 2019 at 14:25
Can you also post the boys chart only please, I might see some useful insights like hidden talents, interests and relationships etc

Ideally need the boys birth time too
May 22, 2019 at 12:05
I really appreciate your advice and time :17:

It was bittersweet to read this. Indeed her son was in an institution the day I posted the transit chart :22:.
It is also true he is very intelligent but has been spoiled and smothered to the point where he has become mentally ill.
Also, my relative is a teacher of small children and has been for about 25 years, so the interpretations of :174: MC is very true.
May 22, 2019 at 11:59
(Taurus) lnsabch » yod_80
Thank you so much, this advice is super helpful to me as I´m trying to learn techniques to figure out charts (mostly natal but some horary) on my own. I had not paid much attention to BML or the nodal axis because my understanding is quite limited as of yet.
Below is a synastry chart (I don´t know the son´s birth time)--the son is orange and my relative is blue.
Login
(Log in)
May 21, 2019 at 22:23
(Cancer) Trevor77
alot of the situation is already set in the relatives natal placements,

notice the cancerian midheaven, caring in status/occupation, the grand cross pattern shows challenges, chiron in 6th opposite uranus, and sun in 4th in capricorn is home based
her son is shown by uranus ruler of 5th house, placed in the 12th house of seclusion, institutions meaning he is in a situation, next to pluto in virgo intelligent boy but has problems.

neptune her 6th house ruler is in opposition with pluto transformation of health, neptune travels very slowly, so its possible her health will go through gradual change over time shown by this transit,

with chiron moving out, the worst has gone now, any future problems would take quite a long time to manifest by looks of it

The jupiter square her mars shows alot of physical exhaustion, this goes retrograde then back into the aspect again so she is really struggling on the physical and having enough energy, she could use some assistance for this year, and next year when jupiter enters her 4th that could be positive changes to her situation, extra support or a house move. But all this year she will be struggling with her energy unfortunately

May 21, 2019 at 21:12
(Taurus) yod_80
Some things that pop out:

Sun conjuncting osculating ("true") Black Moon Lilith, in Capricorn, House 4.

There are three placements conjuncting South Node in Sagittarius, House 3. One of them is the Moon, and as such, there is a strong past life inertia with parenting and caring for someone else. That´s probably why there´s the BML conjuncting Sun -- who she has been submerged into the furthest corner of her soul.

Some good news: this year, for everyone, Jupiter is coming up behind Saturn to overtake it. The placements triggered by the Saturn transits will be retriggerred by Jupiter.

If you have been listening to Saturn and learning your karmic lessons of the past few years, in this year, when Jupiter transits those same placements, you have windows of opportunity to make a breakthrough or a turning point. With Jupiter, it is still up to you to identify what those doorways are and make a choice to step through them.

In your friend´s case, Saturn had been transiting through those tough South Node (past life) placements, and the Sun-BML conjunction. In the next twelve months, Jupiter will sweep through there. (If you use a different transit chart from here, you can see the lines drawn through the transits across the next 12 months).

Neptune had recently transited Chiron in Pisces, House 6. Her failing health is ... sadly, part of the soul journey which she is working through. It is going to be a while before Neptune exits from Pisces or House 6 for her. Jupiter will be coming up in about three years to transit that same Chiron. (You can use the "search transits" tool to find out exact date when it first transits).

I suspect this with your friend´s son is karmic. Are you able to provide your friend´s sons chart? And one in Synastry?

Also, looking at secondary progressions may shed some light too, since this issue seems to be part of your friend´s lifelong journey. There´s a rendering that puts progressed inner planets together with transits of Jupiter and outward.
May 21, 2019 at 14:51
(Taurus) lnsabch » Fishermansend
Thank you for your feedback. Indeed my (female) relative has always had some health issue since childhood and this time it is her back/spine which troubles her.
I regret that I can´t post her birth data on a public place. But your insights have given me some thoughts and ideas I can use to privately interpret her chart better (I am a beginner in astrology).
:17:
May 17, 2019 at 16:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello Insabch,

if you really want to help your relative (male/female?) in this sincere question with an accurate astrological insight and advice, pls ask her/him wether she/he allows you to put DOB with accurate birthtime in your profile for a short while to enable astrologers here to look in this chart and transits in their common personal own way, chart print and housesystem they are familiar with.

Your relative is anyway predisposed in health matters, if activated by transits. Her/his chiron is in 6th house health in exact opp. with uranus as ruler of life energy and physical heart. As well as in opp with pluto as ruler of physical substance body house 2. And also by genetic bloodline inheritance with venus as ruler of her/his 8th house. Venus in near conj. moon in square with chiron as well. Jupiter in 8th house is a not to underestimated placement with jupiter/pluto meaning and jupiter rules 3rd house -physically arms, legs, voice, locomotive system, but also mind and thoughts. What can get (expandingly) self-destructive with jupiter as ruler of 3rd in 8th.

All just only natal planet placements, without yet having considered any transits.

Transiting uranus is in 8th house - psychological subconsious and genetic inheritance- and t-neptune is in health house 6.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »