Comunication paradoxes

May 11, 2019 at 11:27 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) stigmí
Comunication paradoxes
I want to ask for your help with some theme of my expression.
As I am gemini, I am expected to be talkative and comunicative.
Maybe at work i have no problem. Talking about problems, how to analyse, descriptions, introduce performances, talking in front of much people is for me not so much problem if it is work. But when it goes in personal area i am oposite of this. As i would anyone to invite to my world or i dont know. There is always some hard/heart break that close me to others and it is very hard to open me again.

Can you tell me what in my chart could do this?
I dont want to accept that this is my natural state of being ; )

Thank you :17:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 12, 2019 at 11:51
(Gemini) stigmí » pixel
Thank you both very much :17: :17:

I focused before only on my mercury aspects, but everything what you write, very fits to me and make picture more complete :15:
May 11, 2019 at 14:11
(Leo) pixel
Hi Siili,

I have seen you have :174::154: :191: :153:... I have the same aspect (even if my :153: is also in :174:) : you need to trust in others to open yourself and feelings because a :174: :154: is very fearful.

You have also a :176: :156: and it´s :198: :154:

:156: in :176: : "...At the relational level, it is calmness and intelligence that dominate, the natives are honest and loyal, they can perceive the relationship more from the point of view of "cooperative utility" than from a more festive perspective, this virgo jupiter can be very timid in his social relations."

Maybe, you can find in all that (adding what said by Dmanos above) an explanation of how you feel things. :17:
May 11, 2019 at 12:35
(Pisces) fishscales
Well, Gemini is the ruler of your 6th house, so it´s not surprising you have no trouble communicating at work.

Your house of general communication, however, is ruled by Pisces, with its ruler, Neptune, in the 12th house. This may make you a very private person when it comes to everyday communication.

Like me, you also have Saturn in the 8th house, which may cause us to not want to share the deeper parts of ourselves with others.

I know this is a very simplistic interpretation, but it´s still early :83: :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »