Why I have NO Talent ?

May 11, 2019 at 08:31 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) TimeLord
Why I have NO Talent ?
There are too many talents in the world like drawing, painting, singing, dancing, acting, manipulation etc etc.
But why I have none ?
Now when I said talent I mean to say only those talents which can lead me to become a successful man in this material world.
Like a rich person, famous or popular person etc.
What´s wrong with my Chart ? :25:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 14, 2019 at 13:05
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » TimeLord
It´s really working hard every day on you inner work and rising out of the past and embracing your talents. No one can stop you from experimenting with art, music, literature or exploring but yourself.
June 14, 2019 at 13:03
(Cancer) TimeLord » Dexter
Hu... Interesting POV.
Lets see how True it is.
Lets see if it is remain same until End of my life.
I will not agree until I see the END.
Yes after all it´s my Life.
June 14, 2019 at 11:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dexter, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You have the talent to destroy your own hope and belief - you are obsessive
and limitless addicted to it. Neptune cusp 8th. Opposing moon and inconjuncting sun.

Sun in 3rd is a talent to communicate. 9 topics tell about. But sun in cancer is a shortcircuit constellation. As sun is a male principle in female sign. Acting out - and not taking anything in (cancer)

Instead of taking replies in, and to think about- as successful men always do- you deny all, insist obsessively (pluto square) on your destroying thoughts and stay in your going-round circle and always ask for more replies.
June 14, 2019 at 04:55
(Gemini) hipogrifo010 » TimeLord
-At least I´m not Dead yet-

Hahaha keep that spirit?
June 14, 2019 at 04:52
(Cancer) TimeLord » hipogrifo010
Thank you!

"Idk if this post is dead but anyway.., "

At least I´m not Dead yet.
June 14, 2019 at 04:23
(Gemini) hipogrifo010 » TimeLord
Idk if this post is dead but anyway.., look man, if you are inteligent you have already a gift, if not have it ,you must take use of the wisdom what you can adquire in a X amount of time for a determinated situation. I know personaly a lot of persons with a nightmare background beyond mental sanity wich today are really importants on the society and you must belive me when i say , anyone can be a professional (of course except mental disability persons) the only thing than you need its a incredible amount of sacrifice(time) on what you want to do,there is no life saving magic ,spiritual guide with the element coming from the other plane to imbuid you with the third eye or some other gimmick, if you really want a good change for yourself ,you need to make a good change for yourself into the society too ,if you get fame or money witouth effort its more a problem for yourself internaly than a step in a good direction,take your life with nails and teeth to overcome his limitations with hard work ,make us proud of you ,we belive than you can do it just do it the passion will find you when you talk about your achivements ,dont worry just push ?.
May 12, 2019 at 11:35
(Gemini) stigmí
Manipulation :4: wow

You have to focus on yourself not on others. And everything is about to work on yourself. Talent is only 20% of success. Dont loose energy with thinking about "where is grass greener" : )
May 12, 2019 at 11:26
(Cancer) TimeLord » AdeptMagician
"others are talented at being a good friend."

I never thought this as a Talent.
Actually I´m good with most of the people. How did you know that ?
Thank you!
May 12, 2019 at 10:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´d do well doing something philanthropic. Some people are talented at singing while others are talented at being a good friend. Imo, you could be the latter. To find your talents you must first find your passions.
May 12, 2019 at 08:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I once wrote a song in my head while riding my bike... Problem was, I forgot the words and melody when I got home. And no y´all I´m not a songwriter, I wrote like 5 songs in total and they´re cringe. In a crowded bus it can be difficult... Are people loud as well? If not, you could grab your phone and write poems in your notes, or songs, or little stories. Or if you like photography, there are enough editing apps out there. You can edit photos while sitting in the bus/train. If none of these things are your thing, you can simply spend time thinking of ideas. Then try them out at home.
May 12, 2019 at 08:24
System message: Post has been written by user EL0, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
How do you have the time to be online here? Use the time for searching things in internet.
It just isn´t possible to have no talents.
Maybe your talent is to give comfort to people in need, or you´re good in gardening etc , so many options. Take the time you use to look on the bad things in your life and invest it on focusing on the good things.

To compare yourself to others and there talents it´s simply wrong, regardless of where you´re living, because this simply isn´t you!

Would I compare myself to an Angelina Jolie or a Heidi klum? And complain about how talented and rich all those people are but me not, would this change something about my situation?
What would really change something is to allow myself to see those talented people as an inspiration but not as a goal.
I am me , my path just can´t be the same like the one of someone else.

Stay offline, take some paper and a pencil and start writing down what you think you´re good at, be honest to yourself, it can be the most banal thing like never coming late to work, or being good at giving compliments. Then ask yourself what do you want to have in your life, and make a plan of how you can reach those goals.

Then you can come back, and ask for help if you don´t know how to reach a specific goal .

But saying and repeating that there´s nothing good about you just isn´t right.

Invest your time and energy wisely,
Change you´re frequency.
Focus on what is already good, be grateful for it, true wealth comes from inside. Gratitude attracts more good things.

If you constantly tell yourself that you´re poor and everything is bad, you will attract things in the exact same frequency.

Creating things starts with generating good and healthy thoughts!
In those 4 hours you have a lot of time for thinking.
May 12, 2019 at 07:56
(Cancer) TimeLord » EL0
So what creative should I do in overcrowded bus and train and while riding bike ? I have to waste at least 4 to 5 Hours daily for commuting to work. Can I become creative in those moments ? If Yes then how ? :25:
May 12, 2019 at 07:03
System message: Post has been written by user EL0, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Getting creative doesn´t means to be able to draw.
May 12, 2019 at 00:34
(Cancer) TimeLord » EL0
"If you have the time and possibilities to complain on an online astrology forum, you have the possibility and time to get creative."

Good point but you lack imagination.
You have have very little idea about all possibilities for sure.

A person can use mobile and text in bus, train on the go but can´t draw or sketch on paper with practically. :2:
May 11, 2019 at 23:49
(Cancer) TimeLord » IIyyaarr13
Once I checked Astro Map.
Still remember none of the Lucky place for me in my Country. All are far away from in foreign land. I could not find any practical way to reach there.
May 11, 2019 at 22:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 1Cancer
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Not anymore. Good point, forgot about fuckboys :61:
May 11, 2019 at 22:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » EL0
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sometimes a mind gets stretched to its limit, with no break.
You haven´t been through much have you?
May 11, 2019 at 22:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Vanille
=====
Agreed
May 11, 2019 at 21:45
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
I see where DarkOne AND pizzatonna are coming from.

TimeLord, is there something you WANT to be good at? Perhaps you should just work on being good at the things you are interested in. You want to draw? Learn instruments? Practice. GROW INTO having a talent.
May 11, 2019 at 21:38
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
An astro-locality map might show where you can go that is not Calcutta of all places! Some people´s charts show the same talent over and over again like Akiane Kramarik. Most of us have to diversify. :97: :98: :97: :98:
I know people under heavy psychiatric medication who manage to live one day at a time. Believe it, or not, Astrology is one of your aptitudes!
You could wait for a demon to tell you to go berserk with a machine gun like Stephen Craig Paddock or you could take clear steps in a functional direction! :44:
May 11, 2019 at 18:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
=====
If you have the time and possibilities to complain on an online astrology forum, you have the possibility and time to get creative.

This is going since months now, no betterment, regardless of all the advices one is getting.

To give all the responsibility to ones natal chart isn´t productive.

Complaining consumes a lot of energy, mentally and emotionally.
To just Use the energies and possibilities that are already given
Doesn´t cost money, but the will to really get active and change something about the own situation.

To Make yourself small just ISN´T helpful at all.
May 11, 2019 at 18:05
(Aquarius) Chiron arcarna » TimeLord
I kinda get you... I have loads talent and no grounding to manifest career, money etc.... And agreed its a cruel cruel world.... :3:
May 11, 2019 at 17:22
System message: Post has been written by user 1Cancer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sure about that?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 11, 2019 at 17:21
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There are lots of male dumb hoes with 0 talent as well with millions of followers.

It was a joke tho dw, I don´t respect people like that, male or female, young or old. I respect people who work their asses off to achieve their goals.
May 11, 2019 at 17:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » EL0
=====
People tend to complain when they have exhausted all useable options. It is a call for help.
Dude lives in India, his life is much harder than us modern nation folk.
Certain shit we take for granted, he would probably kill to have.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »