Two squares in my birth chart...

May 8, 2019 at 20:14 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) N_thecat
Two squares in my birth chart...
That I don´t understand.Maybe someone of you has the same aspect(s) or people you know well have that.I talk about aspects like:

1) Moon square Venus

2) Jupiter square Neptune

Something more from my chart:

Moon in Scorpio in 5th house,Venus in Aquarius in 8th house

Jupiter in Aries in 9th house, Neptune in Capricorn in 6th house

I am interested how you see these aspects, how planets in these aspects work together and what difficulties these aspects can bring?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 11, 2019 at 14:38
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
"I think the venus square uranus has me all conflicted in close relationships bc venus wants love and uranus wants freedom ?"

I can relate. Although my venus and uranus don´t aspect eachother, I have uranus in Libra conjunct my ascendant, moon in Aquarius, and Venus very strong as chart ruler, in Taurus, and in the 7th house, squaring my moon. So I´m no stranger to the conflict between Venusian and Uranian energies. It can be a real pain in the ass. :85:
May 11, 2019 at 01:07
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Interesting discussion. I´ve got venus square uranus in my chart. Actually Venus, Sun and Jupiter square uranus. Makes me kinda weird and unconventional I reckon, mmm hmm.

I think the venus square uranus has me all conflicted in close relationships bc venus wants love and uranus wants freedom ?
May 10, 2019 at 21:45
(Aquarius) krushi » N_thecat
Glad, I could help! Long ago one brilliant astrologer, from whom I´ve learned much, brought to my attention similar configuration in my own chart.
May 10, 2019 at 21:21
(Pisces) N_thecat » krushi
"A person often has more or less eA person often has more or less expressed belief in a special protection from higher powers."

Interesting.Without any delusions of grandeur..."It is so me",I really believe in that - that protection fron higher powers.I have that 11 Life path - so I believe in such a thing. Think you so much for that guidance :74: :74: :74: It was a real problem - I tried to find information about that aspect - not so much about that on Internet, don´t know why.But now I know what way of thinking I can choose here.
May 10, 2019 at 21:01
(Pisces) N_thecat » fishscales
"Your situation is somewhat different. Your moon in Scorpio needs emotional intensity and depth, some mystery, and is probably emotionally possessive, while your Venus in Aquarius wants freedom and open-mindedness, and does not want to be bogged down by those deep, intense, Scorpionic things."

There is some truth to that and yes, I often hate that intensity that ofc is work of Scorpio....
May 10, 2019 at 19:35
(Aquarius) krushi
"Somebody up there likes me." — that cite from Kurt Vonnegut´s "The Sirens of Titan", in my opinion, perfectly describes obstructive aspects and conjunctions between Jupiter and Neptune. A person often has more or less expressed belief in a special protection from higher powers.
May 9, 2019 at 02:23
(Pisces) fishscales
Ah moon square Venus... I know her well.

Mine is exact--Moon in Aquarius, Venus in Taurus.

I call it the "emotional needs vs desires aspect."

Moon is your emotional needs, Venus, your desires.

Keep in mind there is a difference between what we need and what we desire.

My Aquarius moon needs emotional freedom and my Venus in Taurus wants stability and tradition. My moon is in the 4th, so it really is a moon based in emotional needs, and my Venus is in the 7th, so it is very relationship oriented.

In myself, I mostly see this aspect manifest in relationships.

My Venus in Taurus wants a traditional, stable relationship, and my Aquarius moon basically feels that traditional and stable relationships are boring as shit.

Apologies for the crude language, but that´s the best way I can think of to express how this aspect works in me.

Your situation is somewhat different. Your moon in Scorpio needs emotional intensity and depth, some mystery, and is probably emotionally possessive, while your Venus in Aquarius wants freedom and open-mindedness, and does not want to be bogged down by those deep, intense, Scorpionic things.

Using the the whole sign system (which I would personally use for your natal chart, since your some of your houses are very small in Placidus) your moon and Venus are also in the 4th and 7th houses, respectively, so the aspect could, like mine, indicate a conflict between your deeply rooted emotional needs and what you seek out in relationships.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »