Chart rectifying: Would you change what I chose here and why?

May 4, 2019 at 19:03 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) TimeSciences
Chart rectifying: Would you change what I chose here and why?
Ok, having watched this video of Florian Homm (many reading this may not remember him) and others like him have me curious about which aspects and planet placements are most consistent with addictive personality traits because it appears to me that his abilities, results of actions and eventual life path has more to do with addiction. Out of curiosity I tried to rectify his chart to any degree of accuracy based on what the astro-seek chart creator summarized. I know each ascendant is in place for 2 hours before changing throughout every 24 hours so what I did was begin with an estimate of 7AM which did not yield a good cluster of characteristics for him. Thinking that there was alot about him that gave the strong impression of Scorpio I chose 10 AM because of the story of his activities (excess, qualities and methods of deceit/fraud, intensity and resilience evident in his mannerisms) see also https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/… Birth date: October 7, 1959 place: Oberursel, Germany (Sorry, I don´t know why my saved chart URL is not attaching to this message)
In closing, what would you change the birth time for Florian Homm to after watching this documentary and why? Thanks in advance and have a great weekend!
https://m.youtube.com/watch/…
Published on Jan 13, 2017
Sex, drugs & dollar bills - ex-banker Florian Homm lived a life of excess. Although the bachelor has swapped prostitutes for prayer, he remains one of the FBI´s Most Wanted. Find out more in FROM HELL TO HEAVEN - THE CASE OF FLORIAN HOMM.

A successful career on the stock market ended with allegations of defrauding investors and fixing stock prices. Now Florian Homm claims to be a devout Catholic. He´s cracked his cocaine addiction and now teaches economics - of course, by the book. But he faces a 225-year jail sentence if he steps foot on US soil.

_______

Exciting, powerful and informative – DW Documentary is always close to current affairs and international events. Our eclectic mix of award-winning films and reports take you straight to the heart of the story. Dive into different cultures, journey across distant lands, and discover the inner workings of modern-day life. Subscribe and explore the world around you – every day, one DW Documentary at a time
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

There are no replies in this topic yet. Reply »

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »