Afflicted moon, how do you manage this aspect ?

April 30, 2019 at 13:21 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) pixel
Afflicted moon, how do you manage this aspect ?
Hi everyone,

My moon is in Capricorn and it is affected ... if you have this aspect, what would you say about it (what do you feel about it)? How do you manage this aspect?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 2, 2019 at 18:02
(Leo) pixel
krushi said :
"Please, note that your Moon and Saturn are in mutual reception. Not very strong, for both planets are in detriment, but at least they so to say wish to help each other. At the same time, they receive strong support from Jupiter. So, whatever problems you face in relation to "afflicted Moon", they may be solved via typical 5th house activities. Children? Romance? Artistic endeavors?"

Thanks Krushi !

I have also another mutual reception : :156: in :182: (retrograde) and :159: in :179:

I am deepening my knowledge a little bit more and I wanted to know if someone could enlighten me to understand how to interpret this?

I know that in the case of mutual reception, one have to focus on the planets and then the house(s) (or axis).
Is it possible to illustrate with simple and clear examples of how to find out how energies are playing there ?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

:17:
May 1, 2019 at 17:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well thank you, it`s a nice compliment. I think it`s my Jupiterian nature showing :6:
May 1, 2019 at 16:39
(Aries) ram_goat » Olenna
Excellently written.. I have thought these same things.
Words matter, too. They shape your thinking..

you shift from words like "how do I fix" in the orignal question

to "fulfill" in your answer to it.

So many of the answers depend on how the question is asked.

The words that are used to describe and give form.

Very well said. Many people (not this thread, specifically, but in others) cannot get past their own words, to think of things in other ways.

Formulate their thought in other, different, words.

It is a strange stubborness in some many people.

Like "it is what I said, not what you said.." even when you are both saying the same thing, essentially.
May 1, 2019 at 15:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » pixel
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That´s good! Trying for children myself honestly. Maybe it´s the Leo in me, mixed with some Scorpio.
May 1, 2019 at 10:47
(Leo) pixel » David Evans
Do not give up, you´re very young ... I´ve already lived things, but I´m not good for that :)

The reward for my efforts are my children (because I did not think I could build anything): it´s worth a try;) :17:
April 30, 2019 at 15:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » krushi
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Saturn is in retrograde, and those 5th house activities help me alot.
April 30, 2019 at 15:53
=====
I get ya on the romance thing :61:
Alot of why I´m trying to just let go.
April 30, 2019 at 15:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
=====
What Olenna said Pixel.
As a Cap Jupiter, Neptune, and signature sign, resonates very true with me.
I also hear those aspects appear in Venus opposition Saturn within my chart, but not sure.
April 30, 2019 at 14:58
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You`re welcome. I give advice based on my experiences with my own Moon placement, i can see what works and maybe others benefit from that.
April 30, 2019 at 14:47
(Leo) pixel » krushi
Thank you Krushi.

Children and artistic endeavors (sometimes). Romance is very complicated. So I gave up :)
April 30, 2019 at 14:45
(Leo) pixel » Olenna
Thank you very much for this explanation. That´s what I´ve always done (unconsciously). I wanted to hear from other people and their feelings to explain some other aspects too, to be able to compare and work on some...
April 30, 2019 at 14:33
(Aquarius) krushi
Please, note that your Moon and Saturn are in mutual reception. Not very strong, for both planets are in detriment, but at least they so to say wish to help each other. At the same time, they receive strong support from Jupiter. So, whatever problems you face in relation to "afflicted Moon", they may be solved via typical 5th house activities. Children? Romance? Artistic endeavors?
April 30, 2019 at 13:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
A good way to deal with this is to actually fulfill the needs of that Moon placement instead of thinking that there`s something wrong with it. I see it`s opposing Saturn too so it`s even more pointing to a integration of your needs. Capricorn Moon needs stability, and achieving things to feel secure, needs to have some material things to rely on in time of trouble, serious commitments from people, and to be commited to everything you do, takes things seriously. This placements creates a sort of lack in life, no matter what you achieve but it`s best to work on some long term goals, that would make your Moon happy.
April 30, 2019 at 13:42
(Leo) pixel » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
Thanks for sharing your experience. :17:
April 30, 2019 at 13:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My best match had a Capricorn Moon and she was a Scorpio Sun with Mars in Cancer.

The amount of love and the emotions she shared.. i don´t know how this Moon gets the bad rap it does but she was lovely.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »