Pluto in 6th people

April 24, 2019 at 19:05 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user spiral, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Pluto in 6th people
How is your health?

Have you ever had surgery? Why for?

Are you prone to anxiety/OCD?

What do you do for a living?

Thank you. :160:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 27, 2019 at 19:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ShayT.
System message: Post has been written by user spiral, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Same. I can create symptoms just by reading things online.

Thanks for your answer.
April 27, 2019 at 06:51
(Aquarius) ShayT.
I have Pluto in the 6th loosely conjunct my moon, never had a surgery. But my health is easily affected by my mood and sometimes I can be a hypochondriac.

Sometimes I have issues and anxiety when it comes to expressing emotions, and dealing with other people´s & how to react to them.

Im a dental assistant, wanted to help people but it can be draining dealing with people constantly.
April 27, 2019 at 02:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Silvano Arieti (1977) describes an ideology that is clearly present in severely depressed patients. Accordingly, people who are prone to depression live for the "dominant other" not for themselves but for the term "Arieti". Often the "dominant other" is a husband (wife or husband) dominant ... I think it´s possible to say this for pluto scorpio!!!!
April 26, 2019 at 23:53
(Cancer) TimeLord » TimeLord
Current Transiting Pluto and Saturn Square to my Natal Pluto and Mars(in 6th). No health issue yet.
April 26, 2019 at 18:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Bruce1986
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Pluto and saturn transits push us all this year because the southern node is accompanied by this transit
April 26, 2019 at 16:08
(Capricorn) Bruce1986 » spiral
I had a nasal septal deviation due to a hard punch when practicing boxing a few years before. This caused respiratory problem during sleeping. Since then I decided boxing was over for me :)
April 26, 2019 at 15:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Bruce1986
=====
Interesting.

I broke my femur when I was 17.

I´ve had nose surgery at 20 and I´m probably gonna need another one. I breathe so bad it´s killing me. Why did you have surgery?
April 26, 2019 at 10:47
(Capricorn) Bruce1986
Hi!

I have Pluto conjunct Mars in Scorpion in the 6th house (square Jupiter) as well as Saturn conjunct Moon in Sagittarius in 6th house.

Very difficult aspect to deal with in everyday life, obsessed by the sens of Justice and responsibility to others. Very analytic, obsessed by details and very engaged/passionate in work.

I had several jobs such as tourist guide, real estate gestion for my mum (Saturn conjunct Moon), flat seeker for homeless and persons with mental diseases (just quit after 2 burn-outs).

Never had surgery till the age of 29, broken hand at that age and nose surgery at 31. Several skin cuts on the head when a child and almost cut my finger when 5 as I was trying the cut bread with a sharping machine.

I describe myself as a potential very agressive person when confronted to injustice, never accepted hierarchy at school and with my parents, lot of clashes with dominating teachers and employers.

I´m currently going through depression due to sudden breakup with my ex-girlfriend, burnout and revelations of family secrets. I´m currently going trough Saturn conjunct sun and venus in 8th house, uranus in 12th, and pluto has just quit the conjunction to my natal sun. Undoubtedly the worst time of my life.

Pluto conjunct mars people in 6 th are very sensitive and can regularly feel depressed since they are in constant need of searching deeply inside them and always calling themselves in question.

Do not hesitate if you have any other questions!

Bruce
April 25, 2019 at 17:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
=====
thanks
April 24, 2019 at 23:38
(Cancer) TimeLord
Mars Conjunct Pluto and Pluto Conjunct 6th House Cusp in Libra.

Health is OK if you ignore minor issues.
No big surgery.
No Anxiety/OCD from past 2 years since my Saturn Maha Dada started.
Do Physical work or manual labor for living. No mental work. And economically very poor currently.
April 24, 2019 at 20:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » spiral
=====
Ahahahhahahahahaha :4: :4: Ok i´m waiting to read chinese!
April 24, 2019 at 20:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Snm Str
=====
I will translate to you... in chinese :75:
April 24, 2019 at 20:21
=====
The page shows the articles in Turkish but it doesn´t give a translation because it is written as a word. ?
April 24, 2019 at 20:15
=====
Thank you dear. I´m not surprized you have this placement.

you can read this : https://books.google.be/books/…

extremely interesting
April 24, 2019 at 20:07
=====
And apart from that, pluto scorpio has an analytical intelligence, and its inner motives are very high and very intelligent.
April 24, 2019 at 20:01
=====
I think that people with pluto scorpio markers are very deep in their daily lives and that they are feeling that way. They don´t have a selfish mentality and want to complete every job with the right and I think this is reflected in exploitation in every area of ​​their life
April 24, 2019 at 19:50
=====
Pluto retro: People who run enormous conscience. Since the person is unable to stay in the right place in the area of ​​conscience and justice, the abuses are subject to material and moral exploitation. they condemn themselves to their situation. They are willing to pay a heavy price. Acting very conscientiously causes them to be unscrupulous, You have a conscience with others, but in doing so you forget yourself
April 24, 2019 at 19:35
=====
I am too. It would be nice if you find that post again :37:
April 24, 2019 at 19:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
6. I have pluto scorpio at home and I have never had surgery, But I´ve had a very bad traffic accident and I´m back from death!! But I think the sixth house pluto is depressed and emotionally obsessed, and I am. I think I wrote a post in the forum about the best answer

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »