What do you hope to achieve with Astrology?

April 23, 2019 at 20:26 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill
What do you hope to achieve with Astrology?
Wanting to get a pulse on people in this community in regards to Astrology. Fill out the questionnaire below.

Do you study astrology?: Yes/No
Do you study astrology to better understand yourself?: Yes/No
Do you study astrology to better understand others?: Yes/No
Do you study astrology to better understand the world?: Yes/No

Do you believe in Astrology when regarding your personality as seen in your natal chart?: Yes/No
*If no, explain why:

Do you believe your chart holds the potential for some Greatness?: Yes/No
Do you believe you´re unique and wish to find answers as to how and why in your chart?: Yes/No

What in Astrology do you struggle with understanding (if any)?: Natal Charts, Symbols, Houses, Signs, Transits, Aspects, Terminology, Synastry Charts, Composite Charts, Synthesising/Analysing the Complete Data, Other

What started your study in Astrology, if you study it?:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 26, 2019 at 15:31
(Capricorn) gingerbeardman
Do you study astrology?: Na
Do you study astrology to better understand yourself?: Na
Do you study astrology to better understand others?: Na
Do you study astrology to better understand the world?: Na

Do you believe in Astrology when regarding your personality as seen in your natal chart?: Yes
*If no, explain why:

Do you believe your chart holds the potential for some Greatness?: Yes
Do you believe you´re unique and wish to find answers as to how and why in your chart?: Yes

What in Astrology do you struggle with understanding (if any)?: I don´t understand how to read into any of it

I have had multiple persons as if late tell me things regarding astrology, Numerology, etc. Im a skeptical person. I used to read horoscopes and think they´re "generic". Because mine described me in some ways yet it did not. Which sent me on a journey. I have had a strong feeling if you will that has led me to this site. I have learned that I was born on the cusp. To best I gathered Going by dates and times almost directly in the middle of a transition of signs? A person on here told me things about myself no body and I mean nobody should know. Things that happened before I was born. I appreciate anyone willing to help me understand how to read into my chart. I feel like I have abilities that for lack of a better word, are unbelievable to some. And I want to expand it. Is anyone willing to help me? I hope I didn´t offend the original poster because I don´t mean to jack your thread
April 25, 2019 at 05:30
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
In my past life I vehemently and forcefully decried Astrology as the death of Science no less! :98: :97: :98:
In this life I have Astrological indicators directing me to Astrology as a worth-while study. :78: :80:
Metronoming between :160: affecting my personality and :160: having nothing to do with my personality; I was able to accept :160: effecting me first with Magi Astrology´s geometric shapes and then with all the new Planetoids in the Kuiper Belt being discovered! :81:
Actually doing the technical work was an insurmountable bitch in the Eighties, I have a ways to go to being all here! :85:
Radio Astrologer :13: Master Astrologer Farley Malorrus was on a midday radio show in 1984 giving information from the point of view of someone who has absolutely nothing to do with those who reject Astrology, therefore it was what made many diehard Protestants totally inexorably against Astrology. :84:
April 24, 2019 at 10:50
(Pisces) IleneTs
Nice initiative Colonel Munro!

Do you study astrology?:
Yes since 1988 and still learning.

Do you study astrology to better understand yourself?:
Yes and also still learning.

Do you study astrology to better understand others?:
Yes Astrology teaches people sympathize with each other, especially the elements declaring much.

Do you study astrology to better understand the world?:
Yes the aspects between the collective planets
Uranus, Neptune and Pluto have important influence on the evolution (thus the world)

Do you believe in Astrology when regarding your personality as seen in your natal chart?:
Yes it gives recognition and acknowledgement.

Do you believe your chart holds the potential for some Greatness?:
No you can´t see the Greatness of something, only that there is potential, but not exactly how big it is.
For instance you chart says that you will be possibly lucky with gambling. It may be true, but there is not written how much you can earn.

Do you believe you´re unique and wish to find answers as to how and why in your chart?:
Not really unique, but yes how and what in my chart explains my behavior.

What in Astrology do you struggle with understanding (if any)?: Natal Charts, Symbols, Houses, Signs, Transits, Aspects, Terminology, Synastry Charts, Composite Charts,
Synthesising/Analysing the Complete Data, Other
Analysing the complete data is the thoughest thing to do and to synthesising it.

I´ve recognized the description of my sign Pisces on my 14th, since that it had always my interest,
but without a computer it was very hard to calculate a horoscope.
So it was much, much later that I´ve started, also by means of other interests,
but still by hand in the beginning as in 1988 there were not yet computers at home.
Important of astrology in my opinion is also, that you can learn lessons of former situations by looking back to the aspects of that situation.
You understand then better what was going on and you can take advantage of it.
April 24, 2019 at 09:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Explain myself.

I believe in astrology regarding my own personality but it fails to paint an entire image. The missing factor is environmental, who i have met, life experience among other things.

Do i believe i am unique and need to find answer to why in your chart, yes because i truly am unique, and no because i am human like everyone else.

Do i believe my charts holds potential to greatness? no, i believe i hold that power.
April 24, 2019 at 09:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Do you study astrology?: Yes
Do you study astrology to better understand yourself?: Yes
Do you study astrology to better understand others?: Yes
Do you study astrology to better understand the world? Yes
Do you believe in Astrology when regarding your personality as seen in your natal chart?: Yes

Do you believe your chart holds the potential for some Greatness?: Yes and no, i see some threads of potential, but don`t know if it`s going anywhere.
Do you believe you´re unique and wish to find answers as to how and why in your chart?: Yes. Everybody should investigate their uniqueness.

What in Astrology do you struggle with understanding (if any)?: Natal Charts, Symbols, Houses, Signs, Transits, Aspects, Terminology, Synastry Charts, Composite Charts, Synthesising/Analysing the Complete Data, Other. I do well with all, but some areas needs more work on my part. What started your study in Astrology, if you study it? This is tough one to answer because i have no idea how and why astrology showed up in my life, up until 3 years ago i never had an interest in it, in fact i used to roll my eyes at it and make fun of it. I think astrology found me , i din`t found it. I think it showed up to help me, and that became a passion and hopefully a profession.
April 24, 2019 at 06:01
(Virgo) EarthsGoddess
OOooo! So much fun! Thanks for posting this; interesting reading what others have written as well :4:

Do you study astrology?: :78:Yaaas!!
Do you study astrology to better understand yourself?: :78:Hell yes, like literally WHAT am I sometimes :61:
Do you study astrology to better understand others?: :78:Omg yes!! People are fking crazy-- then I see why :37:
Do you study astrology to better understand the world?: :78:Depends.. sometimes based on the moon or retrogrades LOL or the "age of"

Do you believe in Astrology when regarding your personality as seen in your natal chart?:
:78:Yes definitely.. !!

:78:Hell to the YES! Maybe that´s just my Leo moon talking :2:

Do you believe you´re unique and wish to find answers as to how and why in your chart?:
:78:Yes 100000% I think my 1st house planets have a lot to do with this.

What in Astrology do you struggle with understanding (if any)?: Transits, Aspects, Terminology, Synastry Charts, Composite Charts, Synthesising/Analysing the Complete Data, <<< :78: Yeah I really don´t know what half of that is/means :42:

:78:General interest; again, probably my Leo moon but I love reading about myself LOL. Learning about all of these layers I have is so interesting and amazing.
April 24, 2019 at 04:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » pixel
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:15:
April 24, 2019 at 04:44
(Leo) pixel » David Evans
As in astrology, tensions are needed and make things move to find a balance!
April 24, 2019 at 04:33
(Leo) pixel
Do you study astrology?: sometimes, so Yes
Do you study astrology to better understand others?: it depends... so Yes
Do you study astrology to better understand the world?: Maybe

*If no, explain why: Whenever I go deeper, I am surprised at how much it synthesizes me: I do not have enough knowledge and experience to find the right meaning of all my portrait and its evolution in time ...

It depends on what my chart means and contains ... it does not matter much, the greatness lies in what we do and not what we are (even if it´s related)

Do you believe you´re unique and wish to find answers as to how and why in your chart?: Personally, I hope to find my astral twin to compare how we are and how we manage our lives ... even though we are all unique.

What in Astrology do you struggle with understanding (if any)?: Natal Charts, Symbols, Houses, Signs, Transits, Aspects, Terminology, Synastry Charts, Composite Charts, Synthesising/Analysing the Complete Data, Other
I am a beginner

What started your study in Astrology, if you study it?:"Family´s tradition", then some disturbing facts.
April 24, 2019 at 04:05
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Even a dark side is preferable to no improvement at all. Often, it seems that things get worse, before they get better. Can´t wade through the darkness though, and it´s all over. Never getting out of that cave. There is no light at the end, there is a door you have to find, that is blocking it. Suppose I´m in more of a reflective mood.
April 24, 2019 at 04:01
That´s quite right ! free will :15:

That´s why astrology gives potentiels, facts maybe (for some things) but everyone make his own path with what he has : some choose to improve themselves even if it´s a hard work. Others choose easy ways by falling in the dark side...
April 24, 2019 at 03:50
=====
Ya, a lot of what I am seeing. Despite charts, we still have choices, we are not robots.
April 24, 2019 at 03:48
Hi DarkOne,

Remember that astrology is a piece of the puzzle that we are! Some answers might help you ... and others are elsewhere and must be found differently ... don´t stick to one thing. to gather answers, stay as open as possible. :17:
April 24, 2019 at 03:38
(Virgo) lostincurls

Do you study astrology to better understand others?: Yes but only when I´m struggling to blend with a personality type, dont fix what isn´t broken (virgo sun)

Do you study astrology to better understand the world?: Yesss. I dont see things as harshly knowing the intimate details behind the madness. Also the time factor. I like knowing hard times will pass after a certain date... or hour lol

Do you believe in Astrology when regarding your personality as seen in your natal chart?: Yes/No
Yes, learning about my water placements have helped me be okay with my emotions/being sensitive. Emotions were not accepted when I was young, but they have a place in my chart and life.

Can´t say just by looking at my chart, but that would be an interesting question I would ask you colonel. I trust your judgment.
However it´s something I do feel on the inside, I care a lot in everything I do. Nothing is ever really light hearted for me.

Chiron in 5th here and Saturn opposite sun. I´ve never really thought about if I feel I´m "unique". "Different" yes..."not fit in"..yes...
I guess I´ll have to look into that one.

Solar arcs.
I know they´re good timing tools but no clue how to use it

Oh dont make me get sentimental.. Okay so it was a few years into uranus in my 12th (aries) truly the great awakener!
2014: I was super into dream interpretation at the time and very isolative and one day a friend had me come out to the beach with him and I met the most amazing girl whose favorite question was "what´s your birthday?" The rest is history. This girl has gone on to be my true soul sister and is a fellow member of this site. We were in college the following year when I came across birth charts because I Google absolutely everything. I just stumbled upon it one day. We only knew of sun signs at the time. Ever since I don´t think a day goes by we dont reference something to astrology. Our boyfriends used to hate how we would practically speak in code not knowing any other way to describe our messed up situations.. We´ve grown through fire me and that girl. Still at it in 2019.
April 24, 2019 at 01:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
Haha! So true! :108: :108: the other fish goes in opposite directions :61:
April 24, 2019 at 00:08
(Pisces) fishscales » David Evans
LOL DarkOne... I was reading your post and I didn´t realize you copied and pasted the questionnaire at the top before answering it, so I´m sitting here thinking.. "wow, he answered everything exactly like I would have answered it: yes/no, yes/no, etc, to every question. Lmao.

Yes, as a Pisces, it never seems to be yes or no, but always a little bit of both :108:
April 23, 2019 at 21:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
"Do you study astrology?: Yes/No
Do you study astrology to better understand yourself?: Yes/No
Do you study astrology to better understand others?: Yes/No
Do you study astrology to better understand the world?: Yes/No

*If no, explain why:

Do you believe your chart holds the potential for some Greatness?: Yes/No
Do you believe you´re unique and wish to find answers as to how and why in your chart?: Yes/No

"

Do I study: Yes
To better understand myself, others, the world : Yep
Do I believe it in regards to my chart? : Yes

Do I see greatness in my chart: Yes, it has something to do with Libra in 3rd house.

Do I believe I am unique and wish to find answers in chart: Yes, why am I so utterly different from everyone. That is what I must find the answer to.

What I struggle to understand? : Composite charts I don´t even get at all. Apparently it is the entity a romantic relationship makes. Can´t comprehend that. At least not yet, both are individuals in my eyes. Otherwise, why would betrayal happen? Wouldn´t that be a form of suicide? If both were one?

What started my studies?: Consistent and never-ending heartbreak, have to find out why, even though all say I am so nice and such a great guy. If I was nice, wouldn´t they want to be around? If I am great, wouldn´t they, and others, seek me out? Something else is the matter, not sure what it is, but will get down to the bottom of it one day. I know I am more sincere than most, so I have to figure out the real problem. Astrology might contain the answers I seek.
April 23, 2019 at 20:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user spiral, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Do you study astrology?: More or less
Do you study astrology to better understand the world?: Yes

Do you believe your chart holds the potential for some Greatness?: Yes
Do you believe you´re unique and wish to find answers as to how and why in your chart?: Yes

What started your study in Astrology, if you study it?: Curiosity
April 23, 2019 at 20:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Do you study astrology to better understand the world?: No

Do you believe in Astrology when regarding your personality as seen in your natal chart?: Yes & No

Do you believe your chart holds the potential for some Greatness?: No

Do you believe you´re unique and wish to find answers as to how and why in your chart?: Yes & No

What in Astrology do you struggle with understanding (if any)?:Nothing, it is only what i have not focused on i struggle with so i never venture into something i don´t understand.

What started your study in Astrology, if you study it?: My first girl friend. The power of love.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »