Help! How to handle Mercury Opposition Neptune transit!

April 21, 2019 at 16:02 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) charmingcharli
Help! How to handle Mercury Opposition Neptune transit!
Howdy, everyone! *waves*

I am currently going through Mercury opposition Neptune transit and this would happen at an important time of my life. Ugh! I’m also going through Mercury trine Saturn transit which sounds like I’m a walking contradiction with these two transits going on. Any suggestions on how to balance out these two energies? My career is changing at the moment and it’s just annoying to know that I am going through this while trying to study for school.

Thank you!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 23, 2019 at 12:58
(Virgo) charmingcharli » fishscales
Good to know, DManos! Thank you, sir! I appreciate the insight! Hopefully, I’ll learn the valuable lesson with this transit! :75:
April 22, 2019 at 10:36
(Pisces) fishscales
With the Mercury/Neptune opposition, perhaps you should prepare for some muddled or confusing communications with others. Neptune is opposing your natal Mercury from the 4th house, so perhaps these muddled communications could be centered on the family or home, even though the two big things you have going on right now are school and work. Perhaps there is something that is being left in "limbo" or in a state of confusion on the home front while these other things are going on?

Thankfully, the Mercury/Saturn trine should help to keep things on point and grounded. Saturn is trining Mercury from the third, so he is in a house Mercury can relate to. :1:

Whenever adverse Mercury things are about to go on in my chart (or when Mercury is retrograde) I try to put in some extra effort in regards to communication, making sure everyone knows what is going on, and ironing out details that I may otherwise take a more lackadaisical approach towards.

I find this works better during times of difficult transits than when Mercury is retrograde. Mercury retrograde just seems to make a mess out of everything, despite my best efforts. :2:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »