Sagittarius or Leo rising? Midheaven in Virgo or in Aries?

April 18, 2019 at 16:38 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Sagittarius or Leo rising? Midheaven in Virgo or in Aries?
Picture of me when i´m in a normal mood and one when i´m high on energy but also cannot conform. (I think Uranus in conjunction with Moon & Mars is having a laugh with me)

I am almost 6ft 1.
weight 180-186 LBS i rarely change weight much regardless of what i do.

https://imgur.com/a/acw1XQG

I also let my hair grow.... it get´s wild and untamed.

Reason i ask is that i had a chart correction done, i´m highly sexual, i like to be active though i seldom do it, i wear my emotions on my sleeve and my heart, and i am unafraid of conflict. I am far from the most confident person unless it involves something close to my heart.

I was in the military for a period of almost 3 years.
I love nature, i love to do things with my hands, i also cannot stand being told what to do unless it´s a person close to me, then i give way.

I do have this kind of arrogance about me but it´s only because i know what i can and can´t do.

I would love to start a business but have no funds, i would love to do something that is my own, i would love to stand out.

I think Leo & Sag are both like this?

I have a fire red hot temper and i can be a bit bipolar at times (which i thought was to do with Moon opposite Pluto so i stuck with the Virgo MC one)

Interested in all of your thoughts on this.

Leo Asc chart is posted, my Virgo MC chart is on my profile.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 22, 2019 at 14:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Fixed, i am 100% a Leo rising, i love the limelight too much and it´s pretty obvious TBH.
April 22, 2019 at 13:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Aries MC. Mars conjunct MC, Mars in Taurus.
Exalted house, exalted MC sign. Mars no dignity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

I do have Aries friends and people with Mars in Aries seem to gravitate towards me, i have 2 Taurus with Mars in Aries as good friends, one is my little sister.

My brother is a Capricorn with Aries Mars also, and we have fought each other before and then never again, neither won. I did not want to hurt him, and he was physically not capable enough, went in head first.

I cannot really go off the houses where my Sun is because both are rather similar they just process differently.

I do feel i am above everyone else...

Moon is conjunct Mars and also conjunct the Aries MC cusp.

Seems the Leo Asc one may be the real chart.

Pluto 4th house, major family problems, odd family, abusive and traumatic, accurate.
YouTube
YouTube

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »