Plz take a look

April 16, 2019 at 14:13 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Missyhbej
Plz take a look
Take a look plz... I´m not sure what it means
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 30, 2019 at 23:46
(Scorpio) Missyhbej » **Laura**
Wow... Im in awe... I´d love to know more. I am newly learning about all of this as I´m trying to learn to deal with my empath abilities as well. Thank you!!!!
April 30, 2019 at 23:42
(Capricorn) CapiSun » Starsky
Interesting!! :5:
April 30, 2019 at 23:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » CapiSun
System message: Post has been written by user Starsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yep, mars sextile jupiter/neptune in 3rd is a good helping guy to be generous and to overlook and to overhear things you don´t like.
April 30, 2019 at 22:37
(Capricorn) CapiSun » Missyhbej
Ok! Sounds good. I am a strong supporter of most scorpios..the old perverted ones, and the unevolved ones... I don´t care for at all. But yeah, I like you guys for the most part. You seem like one I would get along with nicely. I am akin to scorpio energy as a 1rst house pluto in 1 degree scorpio.
April 30, 2019 at 22:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user **Laura**, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi Missy,

OHA - this is what you really can call a strong placed scorpio lady - who really had to fight for her survival and own birth.

Moon on cusp of AC in opp to chiron in 7th - you had not the best welcome here on earth on time of your birth - I suppose. Moon is part of a t-square with jupiter on top and midheaven ruling body house 2. Survival is with 6 planets in 1st house your main focus on.

Whatever happened to you on your own birth will come back to your mind when uranus as 4th ruler starts to transit all your scorpio planets by opp. - like a rebirthing. End of may first with your moon ruling 9th- travels, education, trainings, teachers,foreign countries.

Do you intend to change country and place you live in at the moment?
April 30, 2019 at 21:57
(Scorpio) Missyhbej » CapiSun
I´d love to talk with you too!! My email is missyhbej@gmail.com feel free to contact me and we can chat further.. in fact I wish u would so I can learn more thank you!!
April 30, 2019 at 14:49
(Capricorn) CapiSun
Wow, that is one hell of a stellium in your 1rst house! You are definitely an extreme scorpio.. I wouldn´t mind sittin down and having a conversation with you! ??? :37:
April 18, 2019 at 07:53
(Scorpio) Missyhbej » IIyyaarr13
Thank you. I´ll have to look up and read some more. New to all of this but I´m learning. :1:
April 18, 2019 at 07:44
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Moon is big enough that part is in the twelfth house, that and :160:, would influence your dreams.
:154:& :160: are in mutual reception; Which is always good! :81:
:155: is in it´s traditional rulership amplifying your first house; A First House with sharp corners :85:.
:199: is in exaltation like J.R.R. Tolkien´s & Edgar Allan Poe´s :199:
You are feeling transiting :199: opposing :152: & :64:& :32: soon if not already.
:160: :194: :160: must have been something else; Most folks have to wait longer to experience it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »