Asteroid Karma

April 15, 2019 at 22:41 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) fishscales
Asteroid Karma
Anyone have the asteroid Karma in aspect to a planet or significant point in their chart? (I really only deal with conjunctions when working with asteroids, 3 degree orb MAX, although I know others differ.)

I love this asteroid. Great in synastry work too.

I´ll start things off: I have Karma conjunct Black Moon Lilith of all things. :39:

I firmly believe I abused sex in a past life and acquired karma because of it.

For this reason, I think I was born with Saturn in the 8th house: to look at and approach sex in a more serious way.

Of course, the universe did not make my penance easy. I also have Mars in the 8th house, and anyone with that position knows what it does to your libido. :20:

Interesting how everything ties together.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 16, 2019 at 21:50
(Pisces) fishscales » leorising
That is a very interesting take on it dai. :1:

I never thought of it like that before.

It is said that God doesn´t give us more than we can handle.

Perhaps extreme difficulty is a call to bring out the best in us.
April 16, 2019 at 21:26
(Libra) leorising » fishscales
I have read that Saturn can also represent an area that we have done well in the past, and the teacher (God) thinks it can give a harder test to the best student in the room . Teachers doing that, always give harder test for the best student
April 16, 2019 at 19:57
(Pisces) fishscales » MelodicBlu
Hi MelodicBlu,

Although Nessus definitely signifies abuse, when I said I "abused" sex in a past life, I meant I think I had alot of sexual relationships just based on physical need, lust, etc, without the components of love and emotion.

Black Moon Lilith signifies (among other things) raw sexuality, and conjunct the asteroid Karma, I´m reading it as having karma for.. Well.. Too much wild, meaningless sex without an emotional component. I´m also reading my Saturn in the 8th house as an indicator that I need to have a more serious, spiritually "lawful" attitude about sex in this life.
April 16, 2019 at 07:17
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
in terms of abuse, maybe check Nessus or Hades? tho it more so refers to your current life i think, unless its conjunct or in tight aspect to a personal planet in the birthchart or in synastry.
i know mars in 8th house very well, .. .. and lilith in 1st.
I have asteroid karma in 9th house, trine to lilith. i dont know man.
i wanna research this now
April 15, 2019 at 22:59
(Libra) leorising
I have south node in libra (house 3) Venus in scorpio (house 4) conjunction with my mercury in scorpio same house, I have problems with siblings and neighbors, my lilith is gemini ( siblings in 11th house)
April 15, 2019 at 22:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting take on it.

South Node may give you a better representation of your past life, my Mercury is conjunct my South Node which means i have a real aptitude for whatever that represents but in this life that said thing will not give me recognition or acceptance because it has been misused in a previous life.

Now Mercury in this life for me is in Leo so it involves a Leo´s personality.

My Midheaven is in Virgo and my moon & Mars ruler Venus is in Gemini in 7th with North Node in Aquarius.

As a larger over hanging answer to this configuration in my mind is being a servant to people and bringing light to peoples darkness with compassion, love and equality without any want for power or recognition.

By this i will gain what i want and that is foremost acceptance, love & happiness... and freedom.

On the surface though i am Scorpio dominant and with an 8th house stellium, a 12th house Pluto and Black Moon Lilith exalted conjunct Ascendant... you would think i was some witch craft wizard or something.

If we look a little more logically, it is in a way the mixing f ingredients to come to a more purposeful or concrete conclusion. The alchemy of the personality.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »