Calling all sun in the 6th house people...

April 15, 2019 at 17:18 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) fishscales
Calling all sun in the 6th house people...
... and anyone else who´d like to answer.

Do you have this placement?

How do you feel about it?

How do you think it manifests in your life?

For those that have this placement, what do you think your purpose in life is?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 24, 2019 at 12:55
(Pisces) Tar8284 » fishscales
Identification with others, which is very close to empathy, is a common feature for Pisces with dominant social houses (plus the ascendant in Libra and the desire to put yourself in the place of another person) makes you involuntarily dependent on people close to you.So you need to look for support in a self-sufficient personality for which you will be useful but feel yourself without the limitations of your personal freedom, otherwise it will be a parasitism over you(
May 24, 2019 at 10:07
(Pisces) fishscales » Tar8284
Yeah I have the "feeling like a Virgo" thing too a little bit.

I just don´t feel like I know what the major point of this position is for me. Work? Sorry, work is not the center, or the heart, or the "sun" of my life. Although I do like feeling useful/helpful to others. Maybe that´s it. Still, I don´t think I´d say that being useful or helpful to others is the heart of my existence either. Maybe it should be, I don´t know. Deep down I´ve always felt that my purpose was to help others selflessly. Perhaps it is, and I´m just to selfish to do so.
May 24, 2019 at 07:08
(Pisces) Tar8284
Difficult position, plus I have opposition of the Sun and the Moon as a consequence, the ego can be overwhelmed by emotions and desires of The Moon ( in 12th house)and if Neptune were weaker, I felt more like a Virgo than Pisces) :108: :94:
April 15, 2019 at 17:49
(Pisces) fishscales » spiral
"Sometimes I feel like I have no Sun at all"

I feel the same way sometimes. I definitely wonder where in my life my sun is shining...and where exactly it´s *supposed* to be shining.
April 15, 2019 at 17:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user spiral, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Not the easiest one.

Sometimes I feel like I have no Sun at all, considering the Saturn square, if that makes sense.

It´s not a life of pleasure, rather a life of duty.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »