Extreme ego

April 15, 2019 at 12:16 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) denizsipahi55
Extreme ego
What are your thoughts on the square angle between Pluto and Mercury in my natal chart? It causes me to be too sharp-tongued when I speak.
And I breake the people´s heart unintentionally and this is a very bad situation. That´s why my relationship with my boyfriend is over.
And what do you think about a square angle between Pluto and Mercury?
Thanks you spared time for this. :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 15, 2019 at 12:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ego is not a word i would use for this aspect ( i have the same aspect)
The problem lies in our ability to see through people or read them very well but use a way of communication which is very invading to another person, the communication is very direct, nail bitingly intense for the other person and can cause an extreme reaction in return.

Plus if more aspects are with this it can cause paranoia.

Pluto - Mercury is a very transformative aspect though if we learn to just take things at face value and only offer the insights we have in a more openly acceptable package.

And then anger, yeah don´t cross a Pluto - Mercury person but don´t let them be an asshole either, in other words, don´t cut people over things you deem as some kind of threat, not everything is a fight for survival, especially with communication where it is merely mostly an exchange of words or writing.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »