Lunar

January 25, 2023 at 15:43 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) arina_chr
Lunar
Hello!
do you look at your monthly forecast, lunar horoscope? do the provisions in it correspond to reality? what events did your lunar predict for you?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 2, 2023 at 09:52
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Things are more likely to go your way when the :152: is in :180: & :171:!
Things are more likely to go against you when the :152: is in :174: & :177:!
I myself look forward too eagerly to the relief of :116: leaving :178: for :179: thirteen times a year because of Natal :151: in my ninth-house being the :99: to the ninth-sign!
February 1, 2023 at 22:52
(Libra) Mike Five
I´ve been going through my Lunar Returns for a while to see if they work for me. I did not reach such a relevant conclusion.

Later I did the same with the New Moons and they seemed a little more precise in terms of my issues for the month. I don´t think they announce specific events but the way we perceive them.

In any case, I do not rule out that the Lunar Revolution can indicate something more or less interesting as a reaffirmation of our Natal Moon every 28 days, especially for women, but for everyone in general.
February 1, 2023 at 18:08
(Scorpio) Lonerose99
If the lunar return Asc lines up close enough to your natal Asc, or that of the Solar return, it means it can be an important month. Otherwise they are of little energy, unless a planet/point within happens to conjunct something in the natal.
January 26, 2023 at 05:11
(Cancer) santy ady
Lunar will be associated only with transit activity, no more and no less. The emphasis will be on the position of the Moon and is related to the house in which the sign or Moon is located.
January 25, 2023 at 22:53
(Virgo) flowlav
Hi!
I actually do that because I have been told by an astrologer that the moon sign is sometimes more relevant than the sun sign.
As a Virgo with a moon in Pisces (in opposition), sometimes the horoscopes are similar because they get the same aspects (especially the squares).

I generally use my moon horoscope as an integration of my sun ones.
January 25, 2023 at 17:09
(Pisces) Anthony19
Not every month, but sometimes it can reveal the timing of the events of the Solar Return Chart during the Solar year.

Everyone can click on the button for a lunar or solar return chart. How many can really delineate them is another matter.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »