Using social media to discuss astrology

January 25, 2023 at 13:41 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) SK92
Using social media to discuss astrology
Does anyone ever use social media sites like twitter, insta ect. just to talk about astrology related things? Like dropping random gems down your timeline that could be helpful to people?

If so drop your @ if you don’t mind! Thanks! :3:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 25, 2023 at 18:08
(Leo) SK92 » FOWL
Sounds interesting, thanks for sharing!
January 25, 2023 at 16:33
(Gemini) FOWL » SK92
I know it´s an old person site and all that, but I have a group where we track the Sun´s movement through the I Ching as a degree based astrological tool and people share the synchronicities they have with the text every day. We discuss how certain things relate to people´s charts as well within that structure.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/…
January 25, 2023 at 15:55
(Leo) SK92 » IceSíckle
This is very true. Seems like a lot of astro gems get removed on Reddit a lot but I insta is brilliant.
January 25, 2023 at 14:39
(Scorpio) IceSíckle
I use Insta to follow Astrology content. I follow Astro memes & facts. Some people think memes could dumb down Astrology and make it of a joke, but I see the positives of it too. Sometimes it can convey info to others who aren´t as familiar with Astrology in a neat simplified visual while also showing off various other tidbits that are more or less known. The downside is it can lead to Stereotype if done in poor taste.

I used to drop Astro gems when I was on Reddit...maybe I would consider it for IG too.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »