Autoimmune diseases in natal chart

January 24, 2023 at 17:10 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) theycallmetym
Autoimmune diseases in natal chart
Ive been visiting numerous doctors for a long time due to potential autoimmune disease which is undiagnosed still due to insufficient evidence.
I was thinking could be there particular markers in natal chart indicating predisposition for autoimmunities in general? Having sun mars exact conjunction sure indicates heavy potential inflammations but is it enough on its own?Especially being grounded and eased in earth sign taurus..
Neptune could be involved i guess due to immunity confusion

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 29, 2023 at 22:14
(Libra) Opal E
Virgo rules the immune system. MC Virgo is common.

Immune system issues are a large category.

Mine are extreme allergies. Complicated with Cancer Mars, violent allergies.

Judith Hill’s book Medical Astrology is a great reference.

So is Heindel’s Message of the Stars.
January 29, 2023 at 16:02
(Taurus) theycallmetym » Ghost00
wait wtf man are you watching me
January 29, 2023 at 14:46
(Libra) Ghost00
Ich hesitate to reply given the other great answers. Not much more to say, very good answers by kq, santy, etc. However, Ich just add a couple of things.

Can you walk us thru your daily schedule and cuisine?

Example:
10am wake up go water closet
10am-1200 stare at screen, zap brain with cell phone.
1200 eat meat
1230-1700 stare at screen
1700 powerlift
1730 eat meat yummy
1800 masturb8
1802 eat fish cooked in microwave
1810 idle car in garage, mmm nice aromas
1900 drive around town in traffic, cough cough. Wearing mask
2000 try on new leather jacket, feel it on your skin, let those chemicals soak in.
2030 eat more meat and sweets
2100-0000 stare at screen, fry brain
minuit - go to bed with phone, make love to it.
0200 can´t sleep, drink beer, eat schnitzel
0300 unprotected sex at brothel
0315 drink beer
0400 pass out
4-10am sleep

Let us know typical schedule and how many kilos of sweets und schnitzel per Tag, ja?
January 27, 2023 at 12:32
(Taurus) theycallmetym » santy ady
I know that its not.As far as i know they produce some glucocorticoids,steroids, adrenaline etc.Tho i didnt checked them detailed i just assumed that they are ok cause there was no mineral/adrenal specific indicator imbalances in test results.
But in case will raise this issue with my doctor thanks :15:
January 27, 2023 at 12:19
(Taurus) theycallmetym » kq
Sure,i definitely consider possibility of wrong diagnosis.Sometimes i feel like they are going to misdiagnose eventually in order to get rid of.
I dont have high bp but i had acute cranial blood pressure increase syndrome during birth.Also there is this constant sensation of burning/increased body temperature as i mentioned.
I have taken covid shots and as you mentioned, there is def such possibilities as we dont know still how body will react in the longterm.
My spine is good as long as i dont stop training.But starts hurt as soon as gets weak due to temporary sedentary life periods obviously.Interestingly powerlift makes me feel best even tho i have scoliosis.Probably by strengthening core muscles.
January 27, 2023 at 12:04
(Cancer) santy ady » theycallmetym
t´s not about adrenaline. The kidneys produce hormones that regulate the content of sodium and calcium in the body. For example, Aldesterone. But for this you should consult a doctor. Here there is a suppression of the hormone according to the female type.
January 27, 2023 at 11:59
(Taurus) theycallmetym » santy ady
Adrenal glands are fine as far as i know but i have scolisos tho not effecting me much.However regarding sensation of heat as you mentioned, those hot flashes i experience frequently are pretty annoying.Walking in tshirt in the mid winter outside makes you look like complete idiot :4:
January 27, 2023 at 11:40
(Taurus) theycallmetym » diavolul
Its my right eye.Im not married nor tried having a child.I have issues with my father definitely.Dont see any problem regarding sexuality.Will see..
January 26, 2023 at 21:51
(Aries) kq
Usually, autoimmune diseases come with difficult capricorn placements or capricorn in 6th house.

Wrong diagnoses by doctors are usually bound with transpersonal planets in 6th house [neptune, uranus]. Uranus is almost at the edge of 6th.

=> you may need some nonconform approach to your own health. Doctors may misdiagnose you or hurt you.

Mind your virgo ascendant ruled by mercury in 8th, and amplified moon in 1st in virgo.

Focus on your solar plexus, the second brain in the stomach. It is normal to say that the state of mind controls the state of body (health), but in your case this is extremely amplified.

Practice calmness/wellbeing of your nerves as much as you can.

From your chart I feel big pressure in head and blood (aries/aquarius don´t have a good feel from your chart)

Last but not least, if you have taken multiple c0v_ID shots, you should not be surprised by immune system issues.

What I would recommend to change the style of fitness. With focus on core and the spine (lilith is the blind spot - in libra = your spine probably suffers). Are you sure powerlifting is good for you?
January 26, 2023 at 20:45
(Cancer) santy ady
You most likely have problems with the adrenal glands, and you also need to consider the option of the lumbar region, they will take an x-ray. Venus is weak in the chart, but in the direction it has become in exact conjunction with Saturn in the sign of Aries. In this case, there is a lot of fire, it is expressed in a sensation of heat, pain in the head, inflammation of the respiratory system. The kidneys cool and control calcium and sodium levels, so research should be done in this direction.
January 26, 2023 at 08:14
(Aries) diavolul
Which organ the doctors told you it is affecting or is the cause of it or any additional details?

I am thinking of Saturn, that means it is cased by some traumatic event in your life. This is the first case I am analyzing, I´ve seen some big chunch of cancers but they are looking very different. What I am seeing here is Saturn has aspects only with Neptune, I am thinking a loss a child maybe the cause of something of that nature or you were unable to make a child.

Also, if I am right with the traumatic event, you should resolve the issues related to your father and your sexuality, that would improve the underlying base of the disease itself.
January 25, 2023 at 17:49
(Libra) Ghost00
Una cosa...ten cuidado a las iglesias (uranus) porque hay 5g antennas inside iglesia steeples. People been dying, cancro. Dem priests no tell, but they know. Keep antenna secret. You ask them, look for wires going up and big box on top of nearby building. I no lying, es la verdad, could make u sick if vous live near iglesia. For disease, look to saturn and uranus. Peace bro
January 25, 2023 at 08:27
(Taurus) theycallmetym » ~Laura~
I see.That does make sense as my mother told me she had worst times of her life as she were pregnant.Endless chaos,fights -including knife fights- with her mother in law and extreme stress..
January 25, 2023 at 01:34
~Laura~ » theycallmetym
12th house is the prenatal house before your birth - while you were growing as a little and helpless fetus in your mother´s womb - during her pregnancy with you. Is the time, where you have been in body unity with your mother and mother as the only true world was surrounding you.

Whatever your mother has experienced in this time, what she felt as emotions - joy, fear or anger or being shocked/scared and what she thought - you have subconsciously noticed and witnessed and have taken over as yours and as true for you - because there wasn´t any border between an I and a You.

If your mother would for ex. have felt herself guilty for something what didn´t even refer to you - this feeling yourself guilty for an unknown reason can also be taken over by you, too. Same if your mother was deeply scared and was in a difficult life situation herself. All these feelings can then be stored in subconscious and can afterwards take impact on your life and on your body reactions - like an overreacting immunesystem without a reasonable reason and not really to be diagnosed by doctors.

I give you a personal example - I would have had an older brother - the first son of my parents - born before my birth. But who died 1 day after he was born due to a mistake of doctors in the hospital. My mother and father went home totally shocked with empty arms. My mother felt subconsciously guilty for all and craved for to get this feeling healed by a second child - a second son.

The whole pregnancy my mother was a lot scared and always thinking - what if it will happen again ? What if my baby will die again ? When I was born healthy - she has fallen in a shock-depression for one week and only after one week I was welcomed by her. 2nd issue- I was a girl and not the wished boy and son.

My whole life long I´ve hated celebrating my birthday on it´s real day - was always in a very bad mood and could only celebrate it one week later - and didn´t know why. And whenever I wanted to start a new begin - move home, change job, go on holiday -I always had the thought in my head- - what if it will not work well and good ? And always needed 1 week to feel myself well and accepted in a new environment.

Later in my life - same happened to me - I´ve also lost my child - but before birth during pregnancy. And never tried for a second one. But still loved other´s children a lot and they always got good along with me.
January 24, 2023 at 19:29
(Taurus) theycallmetym » ~Laura~
wow thats long one.Thanks for such detailed analysis. :15:Could you explain little bit more what did you mean by "prenatal experience before birth as a little fetus during pregnancy of your mother with you."?
January 24, 2023 at 18:40
~Laura~
""Autoimmune diseases in natal chart
Ive been visiting numerous doctors for a long time due to potential autoimmune disease which is undiagnosed still due to insufficient evidence.
I was thinking could be there particular markers in natal chart indicating predisposition for autoimmunities in general? ""

Hi Tym -

genetic heritage, physically, emotionally and mentally from family members and ancestors - is 8th house. In your chart in aries - ruled by mars - added with intense reacting mars/pluto energy - when you feel in danger or as life threatening attacked in your physical existence and your feeling of safety - mars ruling 8th house semisquares venus as your 2nd house ruler (a.o. house of setting boundaries, safety and self-protection, defending own space and territory).

Or if are reminded of a past life-threatening-event you felt yourself helpless and powerless - shown by mars ruling 8th conj. your sun as 12th house ruler = prenatal experience before birth as a little fetus during pregnancy of your mother with you.

Mars ruling 8th - semisextiles your mercury in 8th house. Mercury rules your 1st house (physical body immunesystem) and is in 8th house added with mercury pluto energy - a strong, intense forgetting nothing mental energy. An eidetic memory gift - to remember tiniest details from the past -like an elephant.Which can also get self-destructive. Able to result in an automatic running mental mind self-sabotage-programme.

And then your immunesystem suddenly can overreact and see enemies everywhere - mercury in 8th inconjuncts your moon zero degree exact. Even if there aren´t any. Because in a certain moment, if your scorpio chiron wound in mental mind house 3rd - was touched and opened up again - you are able of a sudden "falling back into the past" - looking at an event with a so called "tunnel vision" from the past and blending out the true reality. If an old wound - chiron in scorpio in mental mind house 3rd - is opened up again. Uranus rules your 6th house health and is in 5th house - own will, own life energy, own true being- and squares your chiron and your sun/mars conj.

Then doing exact the contrary what is normally expected and known from doctors as diagnose. But just your subconscious wish for doing this is to liberate yourself from something disturbing you and what you have subconsciously stored in your psyche and memory and have taken over as your own belief - sun/mars in 9th house (a.o. faith in a higher power above and religious belief). Also already from your prenatal experience (sun ruling 12th conj. mars ruling 8th - before birth.

Mars ruling 8th house - death and near to death experience in own life, shocks and traumata and life threatening events is an intense genetic male energy ancestor power of fighters, leadership takers and pioneers willing to risk own life for what one burns - and to never give up. What you should get under disciplinated thought control (saturn in 8th) - to avoid get it working against you and your own body.
January 24, 2023 at 18:21
(Taurus) theycallmetym » s81
Telling dont get obsessed someone with double virgo & angular pluto doesnt help much :61: anyway tnx man.
Its called myasthenia gravis and there is few studies pointing that biontech vaccines could be the cause for elevation in suddent onset MG`s after pandemic but there is no enough evidence and studies as well,just a claim.
Mars x neptune makes perfect sense .
January 24, 2023 at 17:37
(Taurus) s81
Major tense aspects between Mars and Neptune are a common trait for autoimmune problems. In your case, you don´t have that but a square Mars-Uranus being Uranus the ruler of your 6th house (health) and disposing of Neptune in Aquarius, so it´s a possibility. So it´s good that you monitor the problem with doctors but, since you´ve an angular Pluto, remember not getting obsessed with it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »