Got some online interviews but I´m scared.

January 21, 2023 at 14:51 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Ana Cerveza
Got some online interviews but I´m scared.
After months, maybe some years of applying for jobs, I finally got some online interviews, however, I´m scared for the next step. Like, there´s always something about a job which scares me. In my childhood and teens, there was this fear of "what if I´m not good at the job I´ll be doing", now it´s simply fear and I don´t know why. Anyone else having experienced it?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 22, 2023 at 04:50
(Pisces) Mystique_007 » Ana Cerveza
Although, it´s not bad to share our suffering,problems and shortcomings with others, it lessens the burden or relieves us from stress of the pain for sometime but if you´re talking about getting healed, don´t look for the answers outside, it´s inside. Only we can heal ourselves, others can only show us the direction, but in the end, it´s only us alone who have to walk in that direction to get healed.
January 22, 2023 at 04:39
(Taurus) Ana Cerveza » Mystique_007
Guess I´m desperately trying to heal or just have a glimpse of hope in this lifetime.
January 22, 2023 at 03:33
(Pisces) Mystique_007 » Ana Cerveza
I´ve often seen you coming here, posting about your deep hidden fears everytime and expecting a response from people to get some help not caring about how others would see you or judge you, and also not caring about that some might even condemn you for feeling(fearful) this way always. So that´s what I meant with you having guts. You still share it no matter what the response would be. That´s good, even if you´re using a pseudonym.
January 21, 2023 at 16:36
(Taurus) Ana Cerveza » Mystique_007
I guess as there´s an "other discussion" part in the forum, I´m able to share it and using a pseudonym also helps in retaining some degree in of anonymity, hence the courage. In real life, guess I can, but it feels weird to be the 1 always having a fear, in troubles or "nothing going right for her" type of person.
January 21, 2023 at 16:10
(Pisces) Mystique_007
Yes, I do. The fear you experienced in your childhood and teens, I feel it still now being at the age of 29. Fears like what if I got a toxic boss? What if they didn´t like my work? What if my co-workers will not be good? How will I survive in such atmosphere? What if I am not good enough for this job? I admire your guts to come here and share here openly what you are experiencing. Not everyone has the guts to do that.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »