What kind of love life will I have based on my natal chart?

April 13, 2019 at 03:05 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) sagelol
What kind of love life will I have based on my natal chart?
Hey everyone, i´m still quite new to astrology, so i´m still learning. Can anyone help me predict future partners, or what he has? I feel like I attract a lot of capricorns. Also, my venus is in capricorn and is also retrograde. Thank you <3 Attached is my chart
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 16, 2019 at 22:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » sagelol
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Wow, thank you for the long reply!! This means so much."

You are most welcome, :-). And sorry for the late reply.

"I truly appreciate you taking your time to explain."

Sure, :-).

"I feel that even though I am an aquarius, I do feel traditional because I want to marry and have a family one day. But we will see!"

Whatever works for you, sweetie, :-).

"And the capricorn I am involved with has many aqua aspects. His venus is aquarius retrograde too! Which is crazy.."

Oh, now it makes so much more sense! :-).

"Thank you so much for helping me out here!! It is greatly appreciated :) <3"

Always me pleasure, :-).
April 15, 2019 at 03:51
(Aquarius) sagelol » Davis212
Wow, thank you for the long reply!! This means so much. I truly appreciate you taking your time to explain. I feel that even though I am an aquarius, I do feel traditional because I want to marry and have a family one day. But we will see! And the capricorn I am involved with has many aqua aspects. His venus is aquarius retrograde too! Which is crazy.. thank you so much for helping me out here!! It is greatly appreciated :) <3
April 14, 2019 at 04:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » sagelol
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Thank you so much!!!!"

You are most welcome, :-). And sorry for the late reply.

"If you don´t mind me asking, what certain aspects make it this way?"

You can ask me anything you like to, :-).

Uranus is a Planet that represents:

1. Progressive, non-conventional, non-traditional concepts, attitudes, actions and beliefs.

2. A inclusive humanitarian look at life - a "we are all equal; live and let live" attitude.

3. Innovations, and the dead of the old and the old-fashioned.

The sign that share those same qualities/traits is Aquarius. Thus, it is said that Uranus is the natural "ruler" (that represents it; that it is identified with the same "energies") of the sign of Aquarius. Good so far? :-)

In the area of life (represented by an astrological "house") where Uranus is influencing (or "aspecting" as we call it in astrology), is the area where the above traits/attitudes will be manifested the most.

In your particular case, your 7th house (having to do with relationships of all kind, but especially the romantic in nature) is in the sign of Aquarius. But not only that, as the natural ruler of Aquarius (Uranus) happens to be in his OWN house, as it sits in your 7th house.

And then you have your Sun (the core of our personality; what we are trying to become this lifetime) ALSO in your 7th house, and ALSO in the sign of Aquarius. And that Sun is conjunct (very close to) Uranus. Meaning? Your core being has very strong Uranian traits/characteristics.

Besides that, you ALSO has Mars (passion, and focused energy) and Jupiter (that expands the qualities of the house and sign he sits in) conjunct each other in that 7th house, in that sign of Aquarius. This is called a "Stellium" - 3 of more planets together in a same house of sign. A stellium means a very "focused energy" or a strong "focused attention".

Meaning of all this?

1. You have a LOT of your attention of romantic partnerships (7th house stellium)

2. You are VERY non-conventional, non-traditional, and socially progressive as regards to romantically relating with others - what Uranus and Aquarius in 7th house means.

3. Even though that you might still have not realized or gotten in full contact with your Uranian/Aquarius romantic nature, you will most DEFINITELY begin to exhibit those traits/attitudes at some VERY near point in your life.

4. That realization will take you to want to feel free, unrestricted, and emotionally independent in your romantic life. That realization might also take to decide for non-conventional, non-traditional type of relationships, like "Open Relationships", Polyamory or "Ethical Non-monogamy", homosexual relationships, bisexual relationships, etc.

5. But because your Venus - which also represents our "style" of romantically relating with others - is in the sign of Capricorn (which represents traditions and social conventions and traditional structures); then perhaps you will not exhibit that much what I just described in #4 above. It might be less pronounced, or even be missing at your younger years, until you are close to your 30s or mid 30s. But, having a Stellium (a very strong focused energy) at the 7th house, in Aquarius, and with Sun conjunct Uranus; I somehow don´t feel that Venus at Capricorn will win this battle at the end. It will be an astrological rarity indeed!

"I have been attached to only two people in my life, and am currently still attached to the capricorn."

Of course, because your Venus is a Capricorn. And even though that you might have non-traditional and non-conventional views and/or attitudes regarding romantic relationships; the fact that Venus is in the social responsible Capricorn (ruled by the "seeker of traditions" Saturn), make you very serious and responsible in your romantic dealings with others. This REGARDLESS of any specific "romantic style".

One can be VERY traditional and at the same time very non-conventional. How? By having - let´s just say, for example - an "open relationship" kind of agreement, but pursuing that agreement in a very responsible Saturn-like way (Venus at Capricorn).

Or by engaging in Polyamory (having more than one romantic partner under specific rules and agreements), but conducting those relationships in very ethical ways without doing anything behind our partners´ back. See how can it manifest? Of course, those are only my interpretations, about which I can be totally off!! Am I? :-)

So; even though that you might gravitate towards Capricorns - due to your Capricorn Venus - and that Capricorns might gravitate towards you - because they "feel" your sense of commitment - at the end, your very Uranus/Aquarius-like personality will find itself at odds/conflict with the VERY socially traditional Capricorn.

Believe me, that WILL happen unless such a Capricorn Sun (or AC) of that individual who is romantically involved with you, ALSO has other aspects in his/her chart representing Uranus/Aquarius-like attitudes. Like for example, having Uranus in his 7th house; Or the Capricorn Sun (or AC) conjunct Uranus; or his Venus conjunct Uranus; or his 7th at Aquarius, and Uranus at other houses/signs but aspecting his sun, Venus, or Moon;etc, etc.

Well my sweetie; I guess that this was enough astrological education for one post. Next advice would be at $350 the hour, hahaha!!!
April 13, 2019 at 04:28
(Aquarius) sagelol » Davis212
Thank you so much!!!! If you don´t mind me asking, what certain aspects make it this way? I have been attached to only two people in my life, and am currently still attached to the capricorn.
April 13, 2019 at 03:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Capricorns will be your "road to perdition" and you will be theirs, :-). Just stay away from them, :-).

Seek only the non-conventional types; the rebels without cause; the freedom seekers and givers; the unorthodox; they ones who don´t follow social conventions; the ones who couldn´t care any less; the ones who do not care what you dress or how you have your hair; the ones who don´t mind of you having many friends, especially the VERY weird ones you have, haha!; the ones who make the relationship totally unpredictable.

And you yourself expect many relationships in your life and never, ever attach to any one of them. Just live in the present moment, enjoy what you have, and expect that that can change any minute, because most probably, that´s how it is going to be for you.

But that´s not necessarily a bad thing. It is just a different, non-traditionally, non-conventional way of romantically relating with others. But you are probably still too young to see the reality of what I just wrote. But sooner or later - hopefully sooner than later - you will see the truth in it:-).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »