How to apply for jobs?

January 20, 2023 at 08:36 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Ana Cerveza
How to apply for jobs?
I know about sending a CV and writing a motivation letter, But, what are the ADDITIONAL STEPS to take for applying a job?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 25, 2023 at 01:38
(Virgo) rohini moon » cubic
:61:

Thanks Pat. Always can count on you. We still on for that 8:30 Res at Dorsia? Recently went to a new musical - "Oh Africa, Brave Africa" - was a laugh riot.
January 25, 2023 at 00:29
(Leo) cubic » rohini moon
Well a person definitely has to have a business card with classy coloring, solid thickness, good lettering and a notable print.

I recommend lettering that is called "Sillian Grail", but "Eggshell with Romalian" type would do also.

If you can get it, and if you really want to be super, you´d go for raised lettering with "Pale Nimbus White".

You have to act non-chalant when you present it, as if it´s nothing special, yet for the business card connoisseur, they will not fail to notice the subtle off-white coloring, the classy type, and the tasteful thickness of the card.

In fact if you go with my recommendation, and if you could pick the cards from the printers the day before, for anyone holding your card in their hands, the effect will be that in the the next seconds, reality will seem far away, hushed, the noise of the room distant, a meaningless hum, as a spasm of jealousy courses through them.
January 20, 2023 at 18:01
(Virgo) rohini moon » cubic
Impressive answer - very impressive.

What about business cards? Watermark? Raised lettering? Tastefully thick?

:2:
January 20, 2023 at 14:34
(Leo) cubic
Call them directly, to attract attention, cause they may or may not take a look at anything you send. But not like secretaries or anything like that, as high as possible (within reason.. or not, lol). I mean even if there isn´t a goddamn HR department, lot of management has to do with managing the goddamn people/hiring/firing, so this kind of thing is already on their mind, and if one is as motivated as much as to call them, well that counts for something.

Alternatively:

1. Have connections
2. Send email+cv+few lines (or motivational whatever) to the company itself
3. The connect makes them take an actual look at it / arrange meeting IRL

Another variant is:

Since as far as I see in some other topics you´re looking for some Euro trippin, and you live quite far, wouldn´t it be wise to search for a local intermediatery agency that offers variety of jobs abroad, and will serve as onboarding agent? Yes such things exist, though I remember / and probably still there are some fake ones, there are some that have decades of prior history, so perhaps try to find some established ones.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »