Trichotillomania

January 15, 2023 at 04:54 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Ana Cerveza
Trichotillomania
Anyone who has trichotillomania or dermatillomania, how has life been? Frankly speaking, living with people has been horrid

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 25, 2023 at 21:49
(Taurus) Ana Cerveza » Mortua
My country, unfortunately, people still do say things, which I´m not proud of. I don´t know if it will change, but, I just don´t think staying where I am is in any way healthy at all.
January 25, 2023 at 20:09
(Aquarius) Mortua » Ana Cerveza
Yes i completely understand and agree
I have been shaving my head for a few years I feel better in wigs and it´s whatever honestly I am kind of glad in this day and age its more ...acceptable to wear wigs and people aren´t as mean if they realize you are wearing one.
January 21, 2023 at 13:59
(Taurus) Ana Cerveza » Mortua
Honestly, it´s great to see other trichsters. But also a bit heartbreaking, of you know what I mean. I guess I tried everything and at the end, before shaving my head, I accepted how I am. I actually love having a shaved head, a bit easier to maintain. But since returning back to my country, it´s been a bit hellish, which I´m trying to get by. I´ve had Trich around 14-16yrs, I tend to forget when I started tbh.
January 21, 2023 at 12:46
(Aquarius) Mortua
Ive had trichotillomania for over 13 years.
I have been wearing wigs for the past 3 years as my pulling has gotten out of control.
Stress is a big factor for it. My psychiatrist had prescribed a supplement that suppose to help with it (ive never been good at taking meds so i never went through with taking them) but if you´re interested the supplement is called NAC. 1200mg twice daily patient with trich experience improvement. hope this helps (:
January 18, 2023 at 10:57
(Taurus) Ana Cerveza » Selene09
I´ve had Trich for like 15-16yrs now. I´ve managed to live with it. Taurus here, with a Leo Mars. I don´t know as physical activities make me pull a bit more than usual.
January 18, 2023 at 08:16
(Taurus) Selene09
I´ve trichotillomania for almost 10 years now, there are rare periods in which I don´t pull my hair out, but for the most part it takes little to stress me out and start over, there are also genetic factors that predispose me to obsessive-compulsive disorders.
I wonder if my hair will go back to the way it was before.
Strange that being a leo ascendant,I vent my stress by pulling my hair out.
I think it´s a little-known disorder and we need to give due importance to eating disorders, because there aren´t real cures to make you stop, even psychologists are poorly informed.
January 16, 2023 at 03:31
(Taurus) Ana Cerveza » Rosincvist
Scientists are still figuring it out, it´s more like an OCD. It is deep within the brain ya. Even hypnotherapy didn´t help.

No, there´s no seizure and no medication for it.
January 15, 2023 at 21:42
(Taurus) Rosincvist
More related to Tourette´s Syndrome than to OCD. :22:
That is really deep in the brain. :43:
No one is withholding seizure medication I hope? :23:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo