MAJOR VEDIC ASTROLOGICAL SHIFT, SATURN ENTERS AQUARIUS

January 13, 2023 at 20:08 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Datta108
MAJOR VEDIC ASTROLOGICAL SHIFT, SATURN ENTERS AQUARIUS
Namaste Saturn will enter Aquarius rasi next week January 16/17th. Aquarius is Saturn´s mooltrikona sign and considered powerfull in it. He will transit Aquarius until March 2025.

General results for all Janma rasi´s ( natal Moon sign in Jyotish) are as follows:

* This analysis does not include Vedha, ashtavagra, Dasa/ bhukti, the retrograde periods of Saturn or Jupiter etc.. so therefore it will not be 100 percent accurate but a fairly good description of the next 12 months trends/tensions for most.

▶️ Aries Moon: Saturn will enter your favorable 11th house of gains,profits,wish fulfillment etc.. until March 2025. Fresh opportunities, success in endeavors, and betterment in many area´s of life is typical of Saturn in the 11th. When Jupiter enters Taurus the 2nd house in May 2024 the period can become even better which may be considered a golden period of time for Aries Moon. Rahu also moving this year out of Aries also can be seen as a relief although he will be in the 12th.
Overall not withstanding an unfavorable Dasa/bhukti, this transit of Saturn should be the dawn of fortune for Aries.

▶️ Taurus Moon: Saturn will enter your 10th house which traditionally is not considered auspicious but some are of the opinion that the last part of the transit is better than the beginning.
Changes at job,work, career are possible now along with 12th,4th and 7th house issues since Saturn aspecting them can bring challenges in those areas.
Jupiter now in the 11th house should make things manageable but when Jupiter enters Aries your 12th house in April 2023 both Graha´s will be unfavorable, so there should be a grace period until spring. Rahu moving into the 11th this year is welcome but Spiritual/astrological remedies for Saturn are recommended for Taurus Moon for this transit.

▶️ Gemini Moon: Saturn will finally get out of your 8th house thankfully but strictly speaking Saturn in the 9th house in not considered auspicious. The good news is that Jupiter will enter your favorable 11th house of gains and profits from April 2023 to May 2024 effectively lessening the challenges of 9th house Saturn transit. So basically now until April/May may be the toughest part of Saturn´s transit this year until Jupiter saves the day,Remedies for Saturn are strongly suggested though.

▶️ Cancer Moon: Saturn will now enter your 8th house, this transit is called " Ashtama Sani" and is notorious for bringing setbacks and reversals of fortune in one´s life. Health should be watched and complete avoidance of illicit/illegal activities are a Must during Ashtama Sani or legal problems, court cases, fines, arrest not ruled out. The good news is that Jupiter is in the favorable 9th house unti April/May, but once Jupiter enters Aries both planets will be unhelpful so Spiritual remedies are highly recommended for Saturn for the next couple of years.

▶️Leo Moon: Saturn will now enter your 7th house. After 2.5 years of Saturn being favorable in the 6th house, it´s 7th house transit is considered highly unfavorable in regards to relationships and partnerships and for business.
Luckily Jupiter will be in your auspicious 9th house of God´s grace starting this spring, but from now until April/May both planets are both in highly challenging positions that may see problems left and right in life. Remedies for Jupiter until May and then remedies for Saturn should be performed.

▶️ Virgo Moon: Saturn will enter your favorable 6th house bringing uplifting news and opportunities in multiple areas. Chances of new job,career, success, professional promotions and name and fame is possible especially from now until April/May when Jupiter enters Aries the 8th house. Remedies for Jupiter in Aries are a must even though Saturn will be favorable imo from April 2023 to May 2024.

▶️ Libra Moon: Saturn leaves the unfavorable 4th house but enters the challenging 5th house for Libra Moons.
Thankfully Jupiter will enter your 7th house in spring so the only concern this year is the first half when both Graha´s are in challenging positions.
Remedies for Saturn should be started now which will help tide them over until Jupiter´s 7th house transit brings in good chances of new relationships and partnerships and successful business endeavors especially when Rahu enters your 6th house this year.

▶️ Scorpio Moon: Saturn´s grace period is coming to an end for Scorpio Moons as "Arda Ashtama Sani" starts now.
Saturn in the 4th can bring chances of moving house (sometimes being forced to move),renovations and repairs in home or vehicles,issues at work especially with superiors,conflicts with others etc..Jupiter now in the auspicious 5th house will bring good effects no doubt,but once Jupiter enters Aries in April/May,both planets will be unhelpful and may bring legal problems or health issues besides possible friction in relationships.
Remedies for Saturn are a must for Arda Ashtama Sani as well as Jupiter beginning in April.

▶️ Sagittarius Moon: Finally after 7 and a half years of Saturian dolor Saturn will finally end his Sade Sati period for Sagittarius and enter your 3rd house, rise in life, all around benefits, help from others, fresh opportunities are on the cards. These things and more are most likely to occur after April 2023 when Jupiter enters your auspicious 5th house so Sagittarius Moon´s may be the most fortunate of all the signs in 2023 particularly from May onwards.

▶️ Capricorn Moon: Saturn finally moving off your moon is a relief no doubt ,but he will now enter your 2nd house of family and finances. On the bright side, this is the last phase of Sade Sati and is typically said to be not as intense as Saturn´s 12th and 1st house transits. Jupiter in the 3rd and later in the 4th house is no help at all,so average results at best is most likely to be experienced during 2023 transit wise but Rahu entering your 3rd can bring some good.
Remedies for Saturn and Jupiter will help.

▶️ Aquarius Moon: Saturn now enters your 1st house and crosses your Moon which is the peak of Sade Sati. Some are of the opinion that since Saturn rules Aquarius he won´t bring negative effects during Sade sati for Aquarius Moons, I´m not so sure I subscribe to that notion.
Plus Jupiter in the unfavorable 3rd house starting in April/May may make the second part of 2023 more difficult than the first half.
Remedies for Saturn are recommended for Sade Sati

▶️Pisces Moon: Saturn enters Aquarius your 12th house bringing your chart under the Sade Sati phase of Saturn, the 7.5 years of Saturn afflicting your moon sign.
The 12th house transit of Saturn can bring losses,endings, expenses to the forefront along with isolation, long distance travel and at least visiting an hospital.
Spiritual remedies are a must for Sade Sati especially if running an unfavorable Dasa/ bhukti.
Jupiter will enter your favorable 2nd house in April/May 2023 so this should greatly help until May 2024 when the full brunt of Sade Sati may be experienced.
Since Jupiter will be helping this year, from now until May 2023 might be the most challenging part of the year.

Spiritual/astrological remedies for this transit can help one going through it,anyone who is interested in incorporating spiritual disciplines in thier life just ask🙏🕉

May all living entities be at peace,may Saniarchaya Maharaj bless all with Bhakti to God

Jai Shani Dev!!🙏🌺

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
January 28, 2023 at 21:57
(Capricorn) Datta108 » AxellBlaze
Namaste it´s my pleasure thanks for the kind words!🙏🕉🌺
January 28, 2023 at 18:57
(Capricorn) Datta108 » sullenxx
You´re very welcome!!! Kindly do the spiritual remedies if you can,as it´s been said by holy men, " Everything in the future will improve if you´re making a spiritual effort now "🙏🕉🌻
January 28, 2023 at 08:20
(Capricorn) sullenxx
This is great, thank you! As a vedic aquarius moon, of course I´m hoping saturn effects are minor. My whole life has been pluto and saturn themed.
January 28, 2023 at 04:16
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Datta108
Thank you, Datta, for going over that in detail 🙏

I have been feeling 12th house-ish more than normal lately. Just been feeling like I want to go inward and shut out the world. Haven´t had desire for much of anything but solitude and quiet reflection. Dreams of escape from reality, or the current reality, fill my mind. Been thinking of selling three properties I have, and a lot of other useless junk, and moving away and starting over somewhere new. Not sure what the stars might say about that?

Family issues seem to be causing problems. The little bit of family I have left, which is not much at all. Feel like the connection is getting even weaker than it already was. Which I wasn´t sure was even possible.

I have a brother who has always been difficult, selfish and totally illogical. He´s borderline mental. Or maybe not so borderline, he´s just mental. Growing increasingly tired of him and the issues he constantly creates, and the animosity and jealousy he directs at me. I don´t think I should be around him anymore. And kinda sad about it, since family property I inherited is right behind his house. We just can´t get along. The other family isn´t much better as far as relationships go anyway. Just feel a vast distance between all of them really. My dad and I were close, but he passed in 2019.

"Jupiter exalted means you have earned the Grace of God in past births,you must continue to grow as a human being with sound moral character,genuine concern for others, charitable disposition and a magnanimous spirit of kindness and helpfulness to the hopeless."

Well at least that sounds good 😄. I believe there is truth to this. I´ve been invited many times to volunteer to help serve people on hard times, and have done so a few times. This call may be bigger than I imagined. The homeless are weirdly interesting to me, and I try to give when I can where I can. Although I could probably give more (time and resources) also.

"Saturn and Rahu dasa´s/bhukti´s/antardasas( main period, sub period and sub sub periods) of these planets may be trying and frustrating in general as they´re placed in the 12th house in the sign of thier sworn enemy Sun, a difficult Yoga."

Yes, it feels like something is difficult. For sure. Life has been pretty freaking difficult, if I´m being honest. Just a lack of feeling comfortable or content would be the most basic way to describe it. Feeling isolated. I seem to be challenged more often than normal by people also. Although I´ve managed to somehow "get ahead" by some standards, I feel desperately behind in others.

Thanks for all the insight, advice and information. I´m going to take this time heart and try to apply this to my life. I will try the things you suggested and try to let you know how it works out. Thank you again, Datta 🙏
January 27, 2023 at 23:40
(Libra) AxellBlaze
Thank you for sharing your knowledge once again! Claiming this energy :46:

Lately i´ve been struggling with relationships, but hope everything gets better soon!

Hope you have a nice day!
January 27, 2023 at 22:00
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Sunnyshadow
Namaste since the 10 year Moon dasa is running it is natural to " overthink" as the Moon represents the Mind. Ketu sub period in Moon dasa with Ketu in the 6th house Aquarius ruled by Saturn placed in the Nakshatra of Rahu; this can amplify
more 12th house issues as you have Rahu in the 12th.

2 other placements stick out in your chart,Jupiter exalted but deeply combust( and Conjuct Venus and Mercury and Sun in Cancer) and Saturn and Rahu conjuct in the 12th house Leo.
Jupiter exalted means you have earned the Grace of God in past births,you must continue to grow as a human being with sound moral character,genuine concern for others, charitable disposition and a magnanimous spirit of kindness and helpfulness to the hopeless.

Saturn and Rahu conjuct maybe tough being in the 12th house as thier both closely placed in the same Nakshatra..

Saturn and Rahu dasa´s/bhukti´s/antardasas( main period, sub period and sub sub periods) of these planets may be trying and frustrating in general as they´re placed in the 12th house in the sign of thier sworn enemy Sun, a difficult Yoga.

Atm the 7.5 year period of Saturn called Sade Sati has just began. This is the phase when Saturn enters the 12th house from Moon, the moon sign itself, and the sign after the moon sign that happens every 30 years approximately for all.
The first time it occurs in life,usually our Grandparents are affected or there is divorce or health issues etc.. to contend with.

The 2nd time it happens it is said to be not as challenging as the first time..

The 3rd time it happens( if we are destined to live that long) when we´re elderly, health problems become acute and we usually expire.

Since Moon dasa is running and Sade Sati is operating I think most of the issues will be mental worry, uncertainty and some instability in life so starting a serious spiritual discipline will help you get peace of mind:

For Sade Sati and Saturn, my spiritual mentor from India would typically recommend Fasting on every Saturday until sunset for the duration of Sade sati. You can have water and if necessary some fruit or milk to get through the day but the more you eat the less spiritual benefits accrue.
If you can visit a holy place on Saturdays while Fasting and offer some food in charity or some coins will lessen any karmic results Saturn indicates.
You can also read "The Greatness of Saturn " by Robert Svoboda every Saturday.

Avoid alcohol, intoxicants, gambling, meat eating during Sade Sati especially on Saturdays.

Avoid wearing Black, dark blue,grey, brown and wear Green and white and some yellow ( bedding, curtains, wall paint,vehicles per these colors)

Avoid Saturdays for any important decision making, initiating major ideas ,starting travel or pleasure seeking as Saturn wants you to see the suffering of others and wants you to help them. By doing good to others with no expectation of return you will become more virtuous and increase your Humility, Saturn´s favorite characteristic🙏🕉🌻
January 25, 2023 at 17:19
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Devesh
Jai!! Be well! Jai jai Shani Dev!!🙏🕉🦅
January 25, 2023 at 07:08
(Taurus) Devesh
Up for the challenge! Jai Shani Dev :1:
January 25, 2023 at 01:10
I will definitely look into it deeper,the first thing that popped into my head when I saw what you wrote concerning Moon/Ketu running was "restlessness "

Moon represents Mind, emotions, intuition, etc.. and Ketu is depicted as a headless entity that has separative and disattached qualities that rules over moksha,liberation from the material world,so there may be feelings of disenchantment and a certain type of mental malaise that is hard to pinpoint as Ketu is the most enigmatic graha.

Some say worship of the Supreme in the form of Ganesha or Shiva will help one during this phase btw🙏🕉☀️
January 24, 2023 at 23:43
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Datta108
Thank you! I´ve got a couple more years of moon dasa, currently moon/ketu until April.

I would appreciate any advice! 🙏
January 24, 2023 at 19:43
(Capricorn) Datta108 » leorising
Much welcome!! This spring when Jupiter enters Aries should bring better results for Gemini rasi´s but Saturn in the 9th house from moon is not usually considered easy,remedies for Saturn can still be done🙏🕉☀️
January 24, 2023 at 19:20
Namaste, look to see what Maha Dasa and bhukti period is running for you,I can´t remember exactly but I think it was the end of one Dasa and the beginning of another??
I´ll look into it deeper and let you know and will provide specific spiritual/astrological remedial measures as taught to me from my spiritual mentor 🙏🕉☀️
January 24, 2023 at 19:17
(Capricorn) Datta108 » rohini moon
You´re welcome!Good luck to all Taurus moons!!🙏🕉🌺
January 24, 2023 at 18:16
(Libra) leorising
Thanks God! My mrigasira moon (gemini) breathes relieved! :108: :68:
Thanks for sharing Datta108! :74:
January 24, 2023 at 17:59
(Virgo) rohini moon
Thank you datta :30: my Taurus moon appreciates the breakdown. :6:
January 24, 2023 at 16:53
(Capricorn) Datta108 » sss666
Namaste, we can´t tell exactly everything just from a transit, the entire chart needs to be looked at completely and multiple factors need to be ascertained particularly the operating Maha Dasa and bhukti periods but since Saturn takes over 2 years to transit much can be understood from his major transits.
Also Jupiter and Rahu change signs this year so this must be added into the equation. But generally Saturn in the 11th typically gives good results in general in many areas of life as per traditional Jyotish 🙏🕉🌻
January 24, 2023 at 02:16
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Thanks for the info Datta.

I wonder if the viewers of the thread realize you are speaking of their vedic moon signs in the descriptions? Maybe so

I remember you mentioning the sade sati phase beginning for me in another thread. I tell ya, so far, I think there might be something to this. Just feeling so done with so much. It may be a difficult time coming for me. Endings...I´m almost certain of. Hopefully all for the best. Foreign travels sounds great right about now. Everything that I´ve worked for for so long I´m ready to let go. It doesn´t even feel important to me. And even worse, a hindrance. Really struggling with direction right now.

So, I wanted to ask, what remedies do you recommend? If you don´t mind sharing. Thanks for the thread and the info Datta
January 23, 2023 at 23:41
(Taurus) sss666
thank you for the information,is it good for Aries Moon in every area of life?
January 15, 2023 at 18:41
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Again, I´m begging the admin to make a separate Vedic Astrology section
January 15, 2023 at 18:37
(Capricorn) Datta108 » (dragonfly)
Much welcome miss fly! Also see if you notice any increase in income or gains etc..from now until March 15th specifically as the Sun will be in your 10th and 11th houses during that span of time along with the favorable transit of Saturn. Didn´t you find work last year between this time period??
January 14, 2023 at 21:02
(Capricorn) Datta108 » ZynCitrus
Check your current Dasa/bhukti period to see how things will play out this year,if its the Dasa of the 1st,5th,9th or even the 10th or 11th house lord then not much to worry plus Jupiter is favorable for the fist 4 months of the year!🙏🌻
January 14, 2023 at 20:32
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Datta108
As a Sco moon (in sideareal) I will thank him so much for those last 2,5 years of grace that are finally ending now hahhah...great read - grace period is over!
January 14, 2023 at 20:20
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Datta108
haha that sounds even better, and I really need that positive energy. Thanks once again!
January 14, 2023 at 15:48
(Capricorn) Datta108 » (dragonfly)
I made a typo error in my initial post for Aries Moon which I now corrected, Saturn is favorable in Aquarius for Aries Moons generally speaking from January 17th 2023 to March 2025( not 2023!!)
Sorry for any confusion 🙏🕉
January 13, 2023 at 22:56
(Capricorn) Datta108 » kq
Jai Saniarchaya Maharaj!! Jai Shani Dev!!🙏🕉
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo