loosing teeth in dreams - why? what does it indicate?

December 20, 2022 at 22:43 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) inka
loosing teeth in dreams - why? what does it indicate?
hello,
I created a thread here because its not very connected with astrology. anyway, maybe you could somehow help me.

Since a couple of last weeks- maybe even 2-2.5 months I have been dreaming very often about falling teeth and jaw. Usually Its me who loses tooth, teeth or the bottom jaw (LOL) and I split it out. its nothing weird or random for a dream reality but then I wake up and im terrified.

For all my life I have been sure and I have read that usually when we see teeth falling down it indicates death ro a great lose - health or sth connected with it.

For a couple of last weeks I have been analysing my breats because I felt something . I even went to the doctor to check it ( which was unnecessary because I am healthy) but I see some weird connection.

DO you have some weird health problems or maybe unconscious issues that open up in your dreams and you loose teeth?

Have you ever had a dream like this and someone died?

I know it can be seen as a ´bl@ck m@gic" or a weird believing but I have been warned and told many times in my life about it.

Thank you so much :)))

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 21, 2023 at 14:05
(Pisces) fishscales » inka
"Actually after some weeks it turned out that i am having problems with wisdom teeth… just simple as that."

I didn´t read this before I replied.

Never ignore the simplest explanation I suppose :61:
January 21, 2023 at 14:00
(Pisces) fishscales
Years ago I read in some dream dictionary that having this dream is associated with careless talk.

Who knows how accurate those dream dictionaries are though. Not me.

Astrologically speaking, the teeth are ruled by Saturn, so maybe the dream could indicate some type of failure of Saturnian energy/function.
January 18, 2023 at 18:55
I had these dreams often, when I was visiting dentist frequently.
No one died.
January 18, 2023 at 11:09
(Aries) inka
Hello everyone, thank you all for the replies…
Actually after some weeks it turned out that i am having problems with wisdom teeth… just simple as that. One of them started to hurt me badly 2-3 weeks after this post. I already have been to the dentist and we have appointment to get this tooth out soon.
December 21, 2022 at 22:39
(Pisces) Tina95
I actually had this dream a LOT in my life, since like... forever. It was NEVER connected to a death of someone, also it was never connected to health problems.

What I remember is that I very often had a change coming up to me, but these were minor things. All big changes came with no dreams like that.

So I guess it depends :D but I hate these dreams, ugh... it feels horrible :D
December 21, 2022 at 18:13
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste it is said by some that just having a nightmare/being terrified by a dream could mean you are associating with or being guided by "undesirable" people, be cautious with who you confide in or so called friends🙏
December 21, 2022 at 10:53
(Leo) Zephyrin
Agree with the people who mentioned the death of a relative.

I used to had that kind of dreams frequently long time ago and someone died in my mother´s side.
December 21, 2022 at 08:30
(Leo) TJTJTJ
Typically dreams are connected to the culture (they speak to the individual in its own culture language).
In our case, falling teeth in dreams are indeed signs of losing someone. It is said that the upper teeth are related to the father and father-side of the family, while the lower is for the mother and mother-side of the family.
I had dreams of shaking teeth more than once and typically it would be about mom.
December 21, 2022 at 02:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user OS*, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Have you ever had a dream like this and someone died?

Yes. a friend had rented an apartment where someone committed suicide. She kept dreaming she was losing her teeth. In the dream, she was in the kitchen of this apartment and would always see 3 fallen to the floor. Those dreams started to happen the moment she moved in. I lived next door and since her uncle owned the place I assumed she knew about the incident. Within getting settled in, she found 3 of his teeth fallen from the furnace. The man had shot himself in the head in the kitchen, in the same spot she had the dreams. Once she found his teeth, the dream stopped.

I have books about dreams. The interpretation varies depending on the type, between incisors, molars, etc. generally dreaming of teeth is a good thing but losing them is symbol of loss of strength, dynamism, youthfulness and sex appeal. The jaw signifies relationships, having a broken jaw is a warning of loss in friendships that can have repercussions on your finances.

or

maybe it just signifies that you should get a full x-ray check next time you get your teeth cleaning at the dentist. . .

Wishing you well :68:
December 21, 2022 at 01:59
(Virgo) LotusStar
It can mean insecurity about your looks

But I´ve also heard the losing someone / something precious explanation as well
December 20, 2022 at 23:33
(Virgo) rohini moon
"Have you ever had a dream like this and someone died?"

Yes.
:9:

Dreamt about it only once in my life. Never again.. not even 1 week later - it happened, lost a very, very close relative.

at the time of my dream, this was happening:

Saturn
Conjunction
S.Node
+1°46’S

Saturn
Conjunction
Ascendant
+1°29’S

Saturn
Opposition
Node