Dreams and depressions

April 4, 2019 at 16:19 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) moonandvenuschild
Dreams and depressions
I have a lot of issues. Depression, Bipolar mood disorder, co-dependency-name anything and its in my life. I am 30 and without any career, I dont even try to make a career-too tired struggling with these mental problems.

But, the thing, that puzzles me the most, is my dreams. Almost every night, I have the same sort of dreams-about a certain time in the past, concerning certain persons of my past.... This is something I Have been trying to fight for years. Almost everyday and I wake up depressed, longing for that time or that person......with whom I have no connection in years. I cant vouch for my unconscious, but consciously I dont even think of that time or person often,except when the dreams occur.There was a time I used to think it is some sort of divine signal, there was a time I used to think I am just obsessed . Now? I am just confused. And I know these confusion is helping to maintain this cycle of dreams.

I have my jupiter in 12 th. From a very young age,I do have very weird dreams-and yes,they sometimes come true(very rarely). Interesting fact: i even dreamt about lemurians before i knew anything about them.

I know its all very ambiguous. But any interest shown in me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks from beforehand.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 16, 2019 at 18:09
(Aquarius) moonandvenuschild » Elkin
Hey Dave,

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I would definitely search youtube. I am really sorry for replying so late. My heartfelt thanks to you. Thank you for caring for me...

Take care.
April 9, 2019 at 07:33
(Gemini) Elkin
.......Man, in my opinion all you need to do is cleanse your chakras. They are the energy centers of your personal existence. There are seven of them. They clog up and it makes us run just like a car with a clogged oil filter or fuel filter. The beauty of this is....... it is so easy to fix.

You cleanse your chakras through a guided mediation. There are many of them on You Tube. Just type in chakra cleanse meditation. There are many. They last anywhere from 1/2 hour to 3 hours or more. My favorite ones are done by a lady named Rasa. Put your headphones on. makes sure that you are not going to get interrupted and follow the meditation. This isn´t a one time thing. Do it for the rest of your life. if you are depressed and such......do it daily for a couple of weeks.

I know it will absolutely change your life for the better. You´ll be a new person. Cleansing your chakras actually throws away all of the crap that is bringing you down. It´s free man.....do it!

Dave
April 7, 2019 at 06:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » moonandvenuschild
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"I dont know if its destiny or what- but I started reading Tracy Marks just a month ago."

The "synchronicity" it all! Isn´t it a wonderful thing indeed! :-)

"Of all the books I have collected about astrology, I have read Tracy Marks and Liz Greene."

Two giants of astrology, indeed!

"I dont have this particular book though...its not available in net.... lemme save some of my pocket money and contact my American friends to try to avail this book."

Yes, please do so; you won´t regret it, :-).
April 7, 2019 at 05:13
(Aquarius) moonandvenuschild » Davis212
I dont know if its destiny or what- but I started reading Tracy Marks just a month ago. Of all the books I have collected about astrology, I have read Tracy Marks and Liz Greene.

I dont have this particular book though...its not available in net.... lemme save some of my pocket money and contact my American friends to try to avail this book.
April 7, 2019 at 05:00
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Post data:

Do all you can to get an read this book by Tracy Marks:

"Planetary Aspects: An Astrological Guide to Handling Your T-Square"

It is a MUCH excellent book covering everything you need to know about T-Squares, including solutions to the challenges represented by the squares and opposition forming that aspect pattern.

You do need to become an expert at understanding your very challenging T-Square. So this is your opportunity, :-).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/…=

April 7, 2019 at 02:41
=====
“You have been such a help. I dont know how to thank you and can never thank you enough…”

You are most welcome, :-).

“I always thought my NN was prominent-as I was the emotional,sensitive Pisces counselor to all.... Only NOW I am understanding I have so much to work on to fulfill this life´s mission…”

Yes, you DO have much work to do! :-)

“All the things I need to avoid are very much inertly established in me and ALL the things I need to follow-are the things I am actually afraid of.”

I think that you got the basic message behind my reading, ;-).

“It will surely need huge working on. But I must be self-confident, right? so I am thinking I will be able to do so.”

Yes, you DO need to act in a self-confident self-assertive way. And especially, you must be VERY careful never to elect any exterior factors as the reasons for your life difficulties. Remember, Saturn is part of that double T-Square; and Saturn does not like it when we blame others or outside factors. He want us to be responsible for ALL our actions and to fully assume total authorship for the conditions in our lives.

You don´t even need to feel that much self-confident and self-assertive to start doing much better in life; those qualities are developed as we start seeing the good positive results of the application of self-discipline to our lives.

“There are a few things I still need to discuss with you. I will send a pm to you.”

Sure; you are most welcome to pm me, :-).

“But as of now, as I said, you are an heavenly blessing, and I am not exaggerating.”

I am totally unworthy of it, but most kind of you, :-).

“NO-ONE can hand-hold another, but at least I am given a chance to know in which direction to go. I thank you, and the heavens…”

It is always my pleasure to be of help, :-). And I predict a new whole life for you, as you are having the right attitudes. And attitude is EVERYTHING! :-).

Take care,
Peter
April 6, 2019 at 13:17
You have been such a help. I dont know how to thank you and can never thank you enough...

I always thought my NN was prominent-as I was the emotional,sensitive Pisces counselor to all.... Only NOW I am understanding I have so much to work on to fulfill this life´s mission...

All the things I need to avoid are very much inertly established in me and ALL the things I need to follow-are the things I am actually afraid of.

It will surely need huge working on. But I must be self-confident, right? so I am thinking I will be able to do so.

There are a few things I still need to discuss with you. I will send a pm to you.

But as of now, as I said, you are an heavenly blessing, and I am not exaggerating. NO-ONE can hand-hold another, but at least I am given a chance to know in which direction to go. I thank you, and the heavens...
April 5, 2019 at 23:09
(Capricorn) CapiSun » moonandvenuschild
Yess. I was exhilirated myself when I saw your post, lol. There is definitely something to it. I am glad that I was able to offer you some solice by knowing that you are not alone with this dilenma. Hopefully, there is a solution. Peace and love. :79:
April 5, 2019 at 21:40
=====
“Thanks a lot for the interest you have shown in me. I am really grateful for your valuable insights.”

You are most welcome!

“I did try to research a bit about my aspects. But its not very easy for me without any guide. English is not my native language, and books are not available in my country. And my interest also fluctuates..”

I understand, :-).

“I have read about t-squares before and asked for help in understanding my t-square in astrology forums. But I have found out that astrologers are in debate about my t-square. Most of them are of the opinion, that I dont have any t-square...(they dont count nodes and chiron as important as planets). Some say I have a grand cross- not a t-square. These debates have only increased my confusion.”

Most astrologers are like that, :-). Try not to depend on them too much. Try researching things by yourself - using different and multiple sources; not just a few - and arriving at your own conclusions about your placements/aspects in your chart.

The Nodes and Chiron, are not only VERY important points in our charts; to me they are THE most important ones.

It is a very well known fact among the ones who study mysticism, that eclipses have a very deep spiritual significance in our lives (For that, read Jan Spiller’s and Karen McCoy’s “SPIRITUAL ASTROLOGY”). And the Nodes happen to be THE point in space where eclipses occur. Now, call that “unimportant”!!!

As regards Chiron, few astrological points show so much about the individual’s basic wounds as him. So those “astrologers” who told you that, were either VERY amateurish, or they don´t have a clue of what they are talking about - possible both, haha!

Now a T-Cross (also called a “T-Square”) occurs when two planets (or astrological points) that make an opposition aspect (180 degrees) between them, are both making a square aspect (90 degrees) to some third planet. Draw lines connecting all three and you have a T.

You have Chiron in your 2nd (wounds regarding financial Security and self-esteem) making an opposition to BOTH Uranus (sudden changes, disruptions) and Saturn restrictions, limitations) - as they are also conjunct each other.

There is a 3rd astrological point - the North Node - that is BOTH, square to Chiron and square the conjunction Uranus/Saturn. THAT’S by definition, a T-Square.

As the South Node (SN) is always opposite (with a zero orb) the North Node, then you have a 2ND T-Square, as now the SN is both, square Chiron and Uranus/Saturn as well.

It really isn´t any more complicated than that. It is basic mathematics.

Now, what could be the possible interpretation for this very challenging astrological pattern?

1. You have deep wounds (Chiron) in relation to financial stability and self-esteem.

2. Saturn ( limitations, restrictions) in the 8th (deep subconscious issues), is opposing that Chiron. Meaning? You have deep psychological issues (8th house) that you need to confront and use self-discipline (Saturn) to be able to handle them. Otherwise, it will CONTINUE to cause you many financial up and downs, which WILL result in heavy insecurity and low-self esteem.

3. Because Uranus (sudden changes, disruptions) is also right there in the 8th house conjunct Saturn; this could mean that the consequences of not having used self-discipline to handle your deep psychological issues (8th house), are going to cause many sudden changes (Uranus) in your financial life, and sensation of security (2nd house Chiron).

4. Because the North Node (NN) represents the FOCUS that we must have on in this lifetime, having your NN in your 11th house means that you MUST focus on having and going towards goals and purposes (11th house). You just can not - and should not - sit on your ass and do nothing to improve your life. Other individuals might take it a little bit “easier” but not you, because you have that CONSTANT pressure on you coming from that T-Square.

5. The 3rd planet/point who is squared to BOTH planets in the opposition that is part the T-Square, is called the FOCAL PLANET (Point Focus). That planet\point becomes very important in analyzing your chart. Thus, both the North Node and the South Node are VERY important in analyzing your chart, due to 2 factors: A) The double nature of that T-Square where both, the NN and the SN are Focal planets/points; and B) Concentrating on BOTH of them is the solution to the T-Square, and I will explain:

In any T-Square, the house (or sign) - or planet/point sitting in that house - directly opposite to the planet/point creating the 2 squares (opposite to that focal point), becomes THE solution to the challenge; it completes the square (the actual geometrical figure). Just draw a line from planet to planet, and you will end up forming a square.

The way out of the potential problems/difficulties that those 3 planets in a T-Square represent, is indicated by THAT opposite house, the sign it is in, and the inherent significances of that. That house (with any planet in it opposing the “focal planet”), becomes the “missing piece” - the “solution” to that challenging aspect pattern.

Because you have a DOUBLE T-Square with two focal points, you also have 2 solutions that you have to integrate. One solution is going away from the inherent habits represented by the south node, but also about EMBRACING the past life abilities/skills represented by that Node. And the other solution, is to MOVE towards the North Node and to focus on the things represented by it as indicated by its house placement.

So, where are the possible habits that anyone having his South Node in the 5th house must avoid:

• Yielding to peer pressure in order to “belong” • Detaching from emotional situations • Aloofness • Waiting for others to prompt one’s own action • “Overlooking” what’s really going on; Waiting for “more” knowledge before taking action • Excessive daydreaming • Running away from confrontations. (Quoted from Jan Spiller’s “Astrology for the Soul”).

Avoiding the habits in the above list, is ONE solution to the T-Square.

Now, what´s the OTHER solution for the other half of the Double T-Square? Doing the things - moving towards - the things represented by the North Node in the 11th house. Here is a quote from that book:

Individuality • Willingness to take “center stage” • Following one’s heart’s desires • Strengthening one’s willpower • Enthusiasm • Self-confidence • Taking risks; Relating to the childlike quality in others • Enjoying life—having fun • Looking at life as a game • Developing an “It’s up to me” attitude.

Now, please realize that in the above two list - one to avoid, and the other to move towards to - lie the SOLUTIONS to the concerns you brought up in your post at the forum.

Saturn can be a VERY ruthless planet is he sees that you are lacking in self-discipline. I mean, he will literally crush you down until you learn to apply self-discipline to your life. And what does that self-discipline consist of? Paying attention to BOTH lists above, and actually DOING them - or to avoid doing them in the case of the 1st list.

Now, PLEASE forget about “karma”, and “demons influencing you” and all that nonsense. And become aware of your tendency to blame others factors for your failures except yourself. I am sorry to be this “Aries-direct and blunt”. It is my job to so be it. I am not here to hand-hold anyone. I am here to wake you guys up to the REALITY of your charts.

I hope this helps.

And just GET those books, no excuses. Just get them. Learn from professionals with proven records, and leave aside amateurs and “astrologers-want-to-be”.

Understand? :-)

Do this Mantra every night to strengthen your Saturn and to get him to mature faster:
OM SHAM SHANICHARAYA NAMAH

https://youtu.be/AN0sO0ec5Dk

Just have faith and do it.
YouTube
YouTube
April 5, 2019 at 16:14
(Aquarius) moonandvenuschild » CapiSun
Lavonne381,

Nice to know that someone else feels what I am feeling. Its really exhilarating. I am facing too many negative consequences. I also really hope this stops. And I hope the same for you. I have tried meditation too-but of no avail. I am no expert but I think my Moon and Venus in pisces and neptune transit are to blame, lol.
April 5, 2019 at 16:07
hey Davis212 ,

Thanks a lot for the interest you have shown in me. I am really grateful for your valuable insights.

I did try to research a bit about my aspects. But its not very easy for me without any guide. English is not my native language, and books are not available in my country. And my interest also fluctuates....

I have read about t-squares before and asked for help in understanding my t-square in astrology forums. But I have found out that astrologers are in debate about my t-square. Most of them are of the opinion, that I dont have any t-square...(they dont count nodes and chiron as important as planets). Some say I have a grand cross- not a t-square. These debates have only increased my confusion.

The book you kindly mentioned is not available in internet. Thats very sad- because Astrology books are not available in our country and I cant bear the expense of buying it from amazon.

Yes, I am aware about my 8th and 12 th. A stellium in 8th seems just too much, lol.

What I am understanding from my limited knowledge is- my karma includes various mental deaths and rebirths(which is true) which may happen suddenly (terrifying-this Uranus aspect). Saturn is also square the nodes-does that mean that my soul mission will be only easy to achieve after I (if ever) finish fighting my demons??? And it will not be easy to fight my demons (Saturn square). Chiron in the 2nd house is also not exactl;y very lucky-I do have huge security issues and yes thats really an obstacle in attaining my soul mission (pisces north node).

Its all really very critical lol and so is my life. And any further guidance will be very much appreciated.

Thanks again for your time and kindness.
April 4, 2019 at 21:35
(Capricorn) CapiSun
Omg..

I have almost the same dilemna as you with having recurring dreams with certain people from my past that I have no connection with anymore. Only difference with me is that I have no desire for a connection with this person, and like you, I don´t ever think of them unless I have the dreams.

It is puzzling and very annoying to say the least. This has been going on for the past couple of years off and on. Just lately it seems like the dreams have increased in occurance. I have even tried to meditate and release any emotional baggage that I had with this person, and from that time period in my life..all to no avail.

I am interested as well as to what this could mean. It is definitely a nuisance. :63:
April 4, 2019 at 18:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I am really sorry about your situation.

You have a VERY challenging "Double T-Square" on your chart. Read about T-Squares here:

https://www.astrologyuniversity.com/…

You have Saturn (limitations, restrictions) conjunct Uranus (sudden changes, possible ups and downs) in your 8th house (deep subconscious issues, hidden things). And those 2 are opposite your Chiron (deep wounds) in your 2nd house (financial and emotional security).

Chiron in the 2nd in turn is square both your North Node (your soul mission this lifetime) and your South Node - your past life skills but also bad habits and patterns you brought from your past lives.

That Saturn ( restrictions, limitations) is in turn squaring both your Nodes of the Moon. So that´s a Double T-Square.

Read Mark Jone´s "Healing the Soul Pluto, Uranus and the Lunar Nodes", so you can learn how to deal with that very challenging aspect pattern.

I rather have you learn about your own placements and aspects, so that just start taking more responsibility for yourself, instead of a possible tendency to blame life and others for your difficulties; your Pluto conjunct your Descendant, which in turn opposes your Ascendant.
April 4, 2019 at 18:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Air sun, water moon, earth ascendant just like me. I suffer from chronic depression and have weird dreams too (that come true sometimes, or turn out were an important warning for someone/something) coincidence?

The creepiest thing that happened is my dream about my mom´s eye surgery... It wasn´t on her eyeball itself, but kinda above it. Well, after that, she started to develop some weird bump on her eyelid and had to get it removed so yeah... I felt so guilty, like it´s my fault that happened cause I dreamt about it... Some other dreams happened almost literally later on but they weren´t too special. Some symbolic stuff tho... Once you find out what they meant, it´s sooo creepy and I feel like I should take my dreams more seriously but I often have no clue what they mean till it´s too late

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »