I´m having a job interview tomorrow

April 4, 2019 at 07:38 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Eunha
I´m having a job interview tomorrow
I have a job interview tomorrow so I´m trying to come up with some strategy for it
the chart has been generated for the scheduled time and place of the interview

Does anyone have some insights on what to beware of?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 4, 2019 at 13:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Eunha
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
“First of all thank you for your reply :)”

You are most welcome, :-).

“Well in general I know they will want to hire me but the thing is will they pay me enough, because I have quite high expectations and I´m afraid I might scare them away if I ask for too much.”

Well, as I said, on that day your transiting Sun is both conjunct your MC and Saturn. Sun is also the significator of career/status as it is the “King” of the zodiac and the brightest star that illuminate us the most when it is placed in the MC (the highest position of the Sun). And it is going to be placed on your MC and influencing (via a conjunction) the other planet also been a significator of career - Saturn.

But not only that, as natal Jupiter (luck/expansion) on your 7th (relating with others, business relationships) is going to be trine both the transiting Sun on your MC and your transiting moon on your MC as well. So it is going to influence transiting moon in a positive optimistic way. Besides that, such transiting Moon that is going to be on your MC, happens to be a New moon in the sign of Aries, representing new beginnings. So all I see is positive changes for you, :-).

“With Saturn since it´s retrograde I actually can´t really see any limitations”

Actually, I don´t think that the fact that it is retrograde, is the reason you can´t see limitations. In fact, being retro and debilitated in Aries, the expected result should be opposite.

But - as you say below - Jupiter is positively (the trine) influencing your MC and your Saturn conjunct to it. Besides that, you have what in Vedic astrology is called “Vipreet Raj Yoga”. A “Yoga” is a condition - which can either be positive or negative - arising from a specific planetary combination or from specific aspects. In this particular case, this Vipreet Raj Yoga, is a positive condition that could bring good luck to the chart holder in all areas of his/her life.

This yoga occurs when the rulers of the 6th, 8th, and 12th (considered as “bad” houses in Vedic astrology) are sitting in those same houses. Though I am quite aware that Neptune and the others outer planets are not taken into account in Vedic astrology, Neptune (as the modern ruler of Pisces) is the ruler of your 8th house and sits in the 6th house. I am using the “Whole Sign” house system to analyze your chart). The ruler of your 12th (the moon) sits in your 6th. So technically you have “Vipreet Raj Yoga”. You can read about it here (I think that you will find it quite interesting, and will probably relate to it):

https://www.astrologerpanditji.com/…

“People say I am overly optimistic in career matters I am so lucky that I can earn quite much being this young.”

Good for you! :-). You have that yoga!

“My Saturn and MC sextiles my Jupiter in the 7th. I´m lucky with people”

I am sure you are!

“Once korean astrologer told me my luck came too early and that´s what made me arrogant.”

Haha! That, and Jupiter square your Sun, haha! We (I have a similar placement) can be a little too arrogant with that aspect, haha!

“Anyway what I am also afraid of is my Saturn is conjunct(seperating) my moon so I struggled with depression for past 3-4 months.”

Sorry about that, :-(. Yeah, that can be an emotional challenging transit. You can also use that transit to take at look at what specific circumstances in your life make you feel insecure or not at ease (Moon), so that you can use discipline (Saturn) to change them. Meditating daily, and reciting the Mantra for Saturn can also help in dealing with that transit. The Mantra is:

“OM SHAM SHANICHARAYA NAMAHA”

https://youtu.be/AN0sO0ec5Dk

As silly as it may look - and it DOES sounds silly - that mantra can help in dealing with the limiting influences of Saturn. No harm done in trying it. Just use the video to recite it 108 times each time.

“I just started getting better”

I am glad you did, :-).

“I hope I won´t start talking about it at the interview because Leo Rising = Oversharing xd”

Haha! Then use your Jupiter in Aquarius - very social but emotionally detached, ;-).
YouTube
YouTube
April 4, 2019 at 12:21
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Eunha
sun square saturn, can just mean doing alot of preparation for it,

im not keen on horary charts as they tell nothing but the outcome

the salary is shown by 11th house, venus in pisces, thats a good placement, so they can afford to pay well

the sun is your current money aswell, so that could be some kinda issue involving your money right now
Login
(Log in)
April 4, 2019 at 12:12
(Scorpio) Eunha » Trevor77
I see
there is also a sun square saturn right
not the best combination

but I just looked at chart from the moment I made this post and it looks way better then this one I think xd
but I don´t know horary much

knowing myself at worst case I just won´t take this job
it won´t be like they don´t want be
they are desperate xd

Anyway thanks for your insight
April 4, 2019 at 11:55
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Eunha
I kept the chart for you, I just went onto current planets when I understood what you wanted to know

your shown by the sun and moon,
job is shown by 10th house ruler, being mars

the moon is making a seperating aspect to mars, needs to be applying for a yes
Login
(Log in)
April 4, 2019 at 11:48
(Scorpio) Eunha » Trevor77
Can I ask what chart did you use?
April 4, 2019 at 11:45
(Cancer) Trevor77
I dont think you will get this job,
just did a horary on it, based on what you wanna know
prove me wrong :1:
April 4, 2019 at 10:46
(Scorpio) Eunha » Davis212
First of all thank your for your reply :)

Well in general I know they will want to hire me but the thing is will they pay me enough, because I have quite high expectations and I´m afraid I might scare them away if I ask for too much.

With Saturn since it´s retrograde I actually can´t really see any limitations
people say I am overly optimistic in career matters
I am so lucky that I can earn quite much being this young
My Saturn and MC sextiles my Juiter in the 7th
I´m lucky with people

Once korean astrologer told me my luck came too early and that´s what made me arrogant

Anyway what I am also afraid of
is my Saturn is conjunct(seperating) my moon so I struggled with depression for past 3-4 months
I just started getting better
I hope I won´t start talking about it at the interview
because Leo Rising = Oversharing xd
April 4, 2019 at 08:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You should be aware of an unwarranted fear, as transiting Moon (feelings/emotions) in the sign of Aries, is conjunct your Aries Saturn (fear of being limited and restricted).

You have natal Saturn retrograde, and it is conjunct (with a very close orb) your MC. This could mean that you might have struggled in the subject of career/jobs, and that possibly might feel sort of restricted, a little insecure, and perhaps somewhat tense regarding your professional/work life.

But this also mean a very disciplined (Saturn) individual regarding jobs/careers. And being in the sign of Aries - though Saturn is debilitated in Aries, and besides it is retrograde - it means a natural leader that can be trusted with responsibilities. So I would definitely hire anyone with that placement, :-).

Your transiting moon (feelings/emotions) is also conjunct your MC (job/career). This means that your mind is currently very focused on that, and having a retrograde Saturn being conjunct it (the moon), can result in tension/stress. Just don´t let fear take control of you.

Your transiting Sun is both conjunct your MC and Saturn, a VERY positive indicator of something good happening.

The Aries New Moon (which will be conjunct to both your Saturn and your MC) is an indicator of a new beginning for you.

So just trust the universe, and make sure that you look self-confident and not worry or under stress.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »