Circle with an X?

November 24, 2022 at 06:08 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Brettchi
Circle with an X?
Does anyone know what the circle with an X in it means? Also, what is the VX?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 24, 2022 at 21:13
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:145: . . .Rotate the Lot of Fortune symbol 45 degrees and it becomes the symbol for planet Earth many places; In fact the first times I saw the Lot of Fortune symbol I assumed it was an attempt to put planet earth in the chart! :144:
November 24, 2022 at 19:24
(Taurus) heeps
Il Vx per me rappresenta l´ascendente dell´anima,che assume le caratteristiche del segno in cui cade.
November 24, 2022 at 18:35
(Scorpio) Graham » Brettchi
"How is it determined where these placements are placed? Are these common/typical astrology events or just a creation of this particular website?"

Both are common features in astrology and the formula used to calculate each of them is the same in the chart-calculations of all astrology sites.

Lots/Parts are listed on astro-seek.com at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/a… and the Vertex is included in chart calculations.
November 24, 2022 at 17:41
(Cancer) Brettchi » Graham
Thanks Graham. And how is it determined where these placements are placed? Are these common/typical astrology events or just a creation of this particular website?
November 24, 2022 at 16:46
(Scorpio) Graham
"Does anyone know what the circle with an X in it means? Also, what is the VX?"

Circle with an X = Lot of Fortune (or Part of Fortune). ... The zodiac degree at which we experience "fortunate events" in our life.

Vx = vertex ... the zodiac degree at which we encounter "fated events" in our life.

However, what the Cosmos regards as a fortunate (spiritual-development) event and a fated (spiritually-beneficial) event may not necessarily be perceived as such by a materialistic chart owner.

For example, many of the souls that experienced the Great Depression of the 1930 will have spiritually developed as a result, but it was a challenging time for all those whose life revolved around material values.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »