opinion

November 22, 2022 at 12:55 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) barmota
opinion
honestly,I don´t believe in this charts science.
my explanation to this is- destiny only decides which cards you will get, the rest of the game is just about how you play with those cards.

destiny give us situations but it is all on us what life we make out of those situations.
so act and live meaningful life, there is nothing like fortune teller.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 25, 2022 at 08:04
(Scorpio) Graham » IceSickle17
"Isn´t Astrology deterministic in nature though? Astrology seems to point to free will being an illusion and our destiny is already finalized the moment we´re born. Yes we make choices everyday, but our choices were already predestined at birth.

Maybe this seems radical in modern times, but I´m pretty sure ancient Astrology held this belief as well."

Modern/Psychological NATAL ASTROLOGY points to freewill being real ... with the chart-owner being free to choose the extent to which he/she achieves the "promise"/potential of the natal chart. ... However, the (pre-determined) ultimate evolutionary objective is the same for all of Humankind. So, "no matter where we are now, THAT is the final destination of each of us". By exercising our freewill, we change only the timing of our arrival at that destination.

If we use World War II as a wider example of my point ... The past conjunctions of Pluto-Neptune in Gemini indicate a pre-determined evolutionary objective of bringing Humankind together as "one nation/neighbourhood", and the Cosmos will make that happen (sometime/eventually). However, the values and beliefs of the people in that "one nation" will reflect those of the side that "won" WWII ... So, what Humankind is now in the process of "becoming" would have been different if the Axis forces had defeated the Allied forces - and the "one nation" objective would probably have been achieved much faster.
November 24, 2022 at 21:25
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Your choice of words; Fortune Teller, cards, card games suggest you should have opened in the Tarot discussion group.
Astrology probably didn´t start with the dancing caste Hindus who became "Roma" :144:
November 24, 2022 at 21:17
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I agree

:37:
November 24, 2022 at 21:11
(Pisces) MindInsideMatter » IceSickle17
That is true. I remember one astrologer say that there is no free will, we can´t change our destiny but we can change the way we look at life.
I can´t believe that unfortunately.
November 24, 2022 at 19:37
(Scorpio) IceSickle17 » Graham
Isn´t Astrology deterministic in nature though? Astrology seems to point to free will being an illusion and our destiny is already finalized the moment we´re born. Yes we make choices everyday, but our choices were already predestined at birth.

Maybe this seems radical in modern times, but I´m pretty sure ancient Astrology held this belief as well.
November 24, 2022 at 16:33
(Scorpio) Graham
Modern astrology is "nothing like fortune telling" ... It is based upon the premise/belief that humankind has the freewill to choose to follow/not follow the "destiny" of Vedic astrology.

In Modern/psychological astrology ... "destiny gives us situations, but it is all on us what life we make out of those situations".

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »