holiday memories?

November 21, 2022 at 19:32 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
holiday memories?
Most of you already know I´m a nostalgic sap, when it comes to certain things.. My childhood/early upbringing was filled with lots of good memories during the holidays... and I still hold those memories close to my heart.

Anyway does not have to be Christmas, could be any holiday. What are some of your favorite memories? :12:

:12:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 22, 2022 at 00:17
(Virgo) rohini moon » IceSickle17
I love it toooo :79: :79: I´m such a nostalgic person.. it´s nice to connect with others who "get" that part of my personality :)
November 22, 2022 at 00:07
(Scorpio) IceSickle17 » rohini moon
There´s just something about grandmothers baking cookies that just warms the soul 😅 🍪🍪

Oh I also remember my mother used to set up my backyard with Easter Eggs as well!🥚🥚 All different kinds of goodies in them.

Those memories we cherish always stick with us no matter where life takes it. I love it!
November 21, 2022 at 22:51
(Virgo) rohini moon
some of mine are:

-my grandmothers fantastic christmas cookies that she used to make from scratch. she worked in a bakery before she was married and she was excellent when it came to baking. my aunt still fights me on this as she thinks her apple pies were the best. Nana was a tiny little Irish lady, red hair/green eyes and freckles.. very opposite to me, yet similar, I actually do see a lot of her in me.

-the one Easter where my grandmother set up the entire backyard for me to go hunting for easter eggs. I still remember it like it was yesterday. She had stuffed a lot of them with money as well.. She was always doing fun things for me.

Her bday was 7/7 and my fathers was 7/11 - two of the people who always went above and beyond for me, and whom I will always be grateful for having them in my life. Unfortunately, they passed young, but whether my duration with them were shorter than I have would have liked, I´ll always cherish them. :79:
November 21, 2022 at 20:18
(Scorpio) IceSickle17
Finally! The fun and light hearted topic I have been looking for :P

For me personally, my memories are everything and I reflect on my past quite often. It doesn´t matter if I´m at the best or worst times in my life, my nostalgia is always a place for me to return to.

With that said, Thanksgiving and Christmas have got to be the warmest holidays I experienced as a child. Just being around family, the jovial feelings of us talking and laughing about anything that comes to mind and feasting on delicious home-made food filled me with an optimism and joy that I can´t ever forget. Going outside, playing in snow at Christmas and the wonder of opening a gift with cookies baking in the oven....oh man talk about pure comfort.

The holidays feel a bit bittersweet now since my father passed away a year ago and I miss him and celebrating with him, but like I said my memories are always a place for me to return so I know I´ll be fine through it all. 🎄❄️⛄

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »