im curious what you guys think i might be good at.

November 21, 2022 at 15:31 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Mamalina
im curious what you guys think i might be good at.
So Im interested in astrology since 2018-2019 or so. I think its very fun and a nice way to find more about yourself (I appreciate that the most about astrology). Recently, Im looking for a new job. Based on astrology, I have some ideas where I would fit in, but Im curious what you guys think.
If some of you are bored or simply like to read other charts, I would appreciate the help. Thanksss! :75: :79:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 29, 2022 at 12:36
(Pisces) Mamalina » doonit
I didnt know this :24:
I see your point and maybe I should look at them too. I mainly look at my transits, but I did notice they dont always corelate with whats happening in my life.
November 29, 2022 at 12:33
(Pisces) Mamalina » kq
"actress but a really weird one"
Im sorry but this really made me laugh brother :61: :61:

Thanks for the ideas! I do love aesthetics and fashion too. I think my ideas of style can be weird sometimes. Luckily I dont have a lot of money to invest in all of them.
November 29, 2022 at 09:53
(Aries) kq
some random ideas.

art - something solid - sculptures, reliefs, land art.
real estate
or something like designing gardens?
actress but a really weird one.

somehow the 6th deg taurus of your mc feels very important and strong magnet. aesthetics loving and creative spirit.
November 29, 2022 at 09:12
(Cancer) doonit » Mamalina
Progressions don´t get nearly the amount of attention they deserve. Transits give us an idea of passing influence but transits show us what we are becoming and the long term trends in our lives. I tend to go there before I even open up transit charts.
November 29, 2022 at 05:00
(Pisces) Mamalina » doonit
Never really paid attention to progressed charts but it makes sense. It does feel like things are stagnant in my life at this moment. I will probably not write about business but I will for sure write something. I need to finish my thesis so theres that. Thanks a lot for the input! :4:
November 26, 2022 at 14:10
(Cancer) doonit
I find that the progressed chart is most helpful for indicating what we should be doing. So, using whole signs, your progressed MC is now in gemini and your 11th and Mercury is exactly conjunct your natal MC in taurus. This would be a very good indicator of a businessy direction, especially where strong communication is called for and either money or food or beauty is the topic. Progressed sun and venus are carrying the energy of the past conjunction with natal saturn which also could show discipline and ambition, albeit with a little restriction and/or slow progress but progress nonetheless. This is in your 9th where you derive meaning. As you´re in the final stages of your progressed lunar cycle you may need to wait for the new cycle before expecting true success but it is a very good time for getting all your ducks in a line and closing off the last cycle. And as this new lunar cycle begins in the 9th it may be that you end up teaching about business or even writing or publishing about it. Either that or you may need to be dealing with foreign or distant customers, clients or students. You may be about to start learning to be a guru of sorts
November 26, 2022 at 11:46
(Pisces) VRL137 » Mamalina
Yes, generally Sun in the 8th House shows your father´s life was hidden from you because it is the House of secrecy, and Sun represents the father. The Sun´s aspect on the 2nd house shows he may have had secret sources of wealth, hidden wealth. Sorry for your loss.
November 26, 2022 at 10:36
(Pisces) Mamalina » VRL137
"It shows you will hold great fluctuations of emotion especially anger and frustration" aint that the truth :5:

Astrology is so interesting. I would have never even guessed someone would know i was into dancing just by looking at my natal chart. Or even that im into businesses related to women (skincare). Or that im good at research. I was one of the top students in my class in college. A lot of my classmates wanted to sit close to me when we had exams.

My dad is dead and he was piss poor too so no inheritance here :61:
Thanks a lot for your comment and I will take into considerations what you said. Everyone was more or less right with their words. Someone even knew I had money problems in my childhood. You guys are great at this!
November 26, 2022 at 03:51
(Pisces) VRL137
Computer science and physical art. Dancing, showman, performer etc. Scientific work which involves practical application of new age technology e.g. cybersecurity, bioinformatics, food science, etc. You will not relate emotionally towards other people or towards your mother as well, since Moon as the Ascendant Lord is now in the tamasic fire sign of Aries. It shows you will hold great fluctuations of emotion especially anger and frustration.

Sun as the 2nd Lord going into the nakshatra of Purva Bhadrapada shows you may receive a wealth of inheritance through your father. It shows you have low self-esteem due to your father and his secret affairs and endeavours, and you yourself a very calculative scientific outlook on the world. The Budh-Aditya yoga forming in the 8th House also shows you can make money through speculative means by investing in businesses related to food, women, and luxury items. Stock market, options markets, ForEx, etc. You will end up becoming a good writer and teacher of knowledge you gain in this life.
November 24, 2022 at 23:54
(Pisces) Mamalina » lokifyedlexi
Oh, thats an interesting idea. I might buy a camera and try to see how it works. Even if it wont be a career, it seems like a fun hobby. I do like taking pictures with my phone camera so there is that.
Thank you so much for the idea and the reply! Gosh, your pfp reminds me of my childhood. All girls were obsessed with Sebastian :4:
November 24, 2022 at 15:30
(Libra) lokifyedlexi
I feel like you´d work very well around/with cameras. Photography was the first thing that came to mind when I saw your chart.
November 23, 2022 at 15:51
(Pisces) Mamalina » Rosincvist
Thank you so so much!! :75:
Im really bad at astrological degrees so its always great to read anything about it. I can read a chart with planets and aspects but when I have asteroids and degrees it gets so much more complex. Sometimes I dont even know where to start :4:

From what I read, the anaretic degree is the 29 degree and its kind of a critical degree? (Astrolada even says that the planet in that degree is your soul planet because it expresses the most mature and natural energy. I honestly had no idea :22: ) I have always identified with my sun sign (Pisces) even though its Aquarius in sidereal. Maybe its because of Neptune so mystery solved :61:
So I should try looking into Neptune ruled careers. Thanks again :78:
November 23, 2022 at 15:21
(Pisces) Mamalina » Astrocelestial
Thank you so much for the advice!
I have a degree in information sciences so you might be onto something here :4: :2: Yeah, I thought I should try marketing, at least as a internship to see if Im good at it. I do like learning a lot and its one of my positive traits, if I can call it like that :61:
November 23, 2022 at 15:14
(Pisces) Mamalina » TTTJJJ
yeah but not the financial and economics. anyways thanks for the reply! :4:
November 23, 2022 at 02:48
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:151: :191: :153: by only five minutes of arc; That means genious; The Arab word is Cazimi; You have a well-timed birth! :30:
Mathematical properties at the anaretic degree; You have completed some evolution! :159: involved, your intrinsic talent factor that you are guilty of ignoring!
November 22, 2022 at 21:51
(Scorpio) Astrocelestial
Accounting, finance, economics - This is what I was thinking the first moment when I saw your chart. You have a lot of placements on the financial axis, and the cuspid of the 2nd and 6th house can indicate such an environment. However, you mentioned you are not even interested in this domain, so that´s totally fine.

The second thing that came to my mind was something related to the health sector because of the Virgo-Pisces axis. Add to that Neptune in 6th, which can be connected to healing.

You also have some good placements for psychology with the planets in Pisces and the 8th house.

With the Moon in Aries, you can eventually run your own business, and the placements in the 8th house support this as well.

Something related to publishing, writing, research, sharing information, teaching, and even marketing.
November 22, 2022 at 19:45
(Leo) TTTJJJ » Mamalina
strange, you just said you are interested in business already.

anyway, hope my suggestions give you an idea where to start
November 22, 2022 at 19:31
(Pisces) Mamalina » rohini moon
yup. i had financial problems in childhood. funny thing you mentioned dancing because i was a dancer when i was little but i doubt i can get back into shape now. thanks a lot for the ideas! i was thinking getting into business. just dont know where to start.

thanks for the advice too! im trying to control my impulses. not very hard (probably my virgo mars :61: )
November 22, 2022 at 19:28
(Pisces) Mamalina » TTTJJJ
nope, not at all. im not even interested in the field :4:
November 21, 2022 at 23:05
(Leo) TTTJJJ
Did you happen to study anything related to accounts, financial management, and/or home-related economics?
November 21, 2022 at 22:35
(Virgo) rohini moon
Something physical, where you use your body a lot. Ashwini (Aries) Moon would make an ideal athlete or dancer. You expend a lot of energy in your work/or you´d like to. You could also excel at business venture, if you wanted too and have decent wealth later in life - early upbringing could have showed hardship surrounding money.

It also makes you want to achieve goals *and* do everything quickly and with a certain impulsivity. Becareful of this.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »