Where is life taking me!??

April 1, 2019 at 17:27 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Where is life taking me!??
Feel free to say what you see and what you know! ?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 10, 2019 at 18:45
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish » Snm Str
very kind of you,

but i miss the turkish feedback on the points you found relevant,
and sorry in case you could not understand some of the elements,
losing the opportunity to clarify again.

wishing you all well, kshantaram
April 10, 2019 at 14:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Very subtle, thoughtful and very elegant, thank you so much. ☺
April 10, 2019 at 03:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In this transit, Node is right on top of your Mars, conjunction within probably 0.1 degrees.

So something driving you towards your life purpose? (Which I often hear North Node called, and South Node being past life, and perhaps place of comfort. Though I figure that is Moon too, could be mistaken).
April 10, 2019 at 03:25
Thanks. but i am left with no feedback not able to follow the response.
Glad to feel you have found the readings relevant and true in general.

May be you could get your turkish response translated and repost it in English
for convenience.

best wishes, kshantaram
April 9, 2019 at 23:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » cyberskull1
=====
Ahahahhahahahha! ☺? ?
April 9, 2019 at 23:08
=====
Thank you for the flower and very elegant! ?
April 9, 2019 at 21:47
=====
Page Turkish is translating and English language is often used for, One answer and multiple meanings
April 9, 2019 at 21:45
=====
First of all, I would like to thank you very much for your response and reply.? I want to say that I like Vedic astrology analysis, interpreted form of personality fully reflects me...I knew my vedic astrological signs in general, but I didn´t know about the moon sign. Apart from that, some of the yogas are suitable for me ? 1-)
Bandhubhisthyaktha Yoga Raman´a
göre: "Kişi akrabaları tarafından terk edilecek. Bu kombinasyona sahip olan biri, arkadaşları, arkadaşları ve akrabaları tarafından
görünüşte hiçbir suçu olmadığı için yanlış anlaşılabilir ."
2-) Rave´e
Göre Swaveeryaddhana Yoga : "Konu kendi çabası ve çabalarıyla daha fazla para kazanacak."
3-)Raman´a
göre Satkalatra Yoga : "Yerlinin karısı asil ve erdemli olacak. Bu kombinasyona sahip birinin karısı, ahlaki bir disipline sahip, tanrıdan korkan ve
kocasına bağlı bir kadın olacak ."
4-)Sada Sanchara Yoga
Raman´a göre: "Yerli neredeyse her zaman bir gezgin olacak."
Thank you !??
April 9, 2019 at 20:30
Glad you found some true statements! and the prompt acknowledgment.

Do not follow the language you have repeated in - Turkish?
may be could highlight through copy paste of the paras!

do let me know if could clarify something.

best wishes, kshantaram

ps : come from India speaking Indian language.
April 9, 2019 at 12:36
=====
Thank you for answering my question and for helping me. ☺ I understand a part of what you want to say in this page. Because the language translation of the page can sometimes be mixed and it becomes difficult to make sense.... Sorting for returns? 1-) ** jup sag trine rahu 11. oldu, yabancı firmalardan / ilişkilerden kazanç sağladı;
jup etkili kurs ortası march-haziran 019; 2-)** rahu-NNode transit kanseri, yabancı kazançlar ve ilişki;
natal rahu 11. antenler, yabancılardan gelen kazanç, hiper-itici;
kolye dokunmadan kalbe üzerinde kahverengi hessonit 3-) ** jüp efendisi, 11´inci balığın 7´sinde
, eşinden, danışmanlık-manevi rollerinden
ve büyükleri-öğretmenleri-guru-danışmanları, iş ortakları aracılığıyla kazanır ;
kolye dokunmadan kalbe sarı safir giyer; 4-)güneş ikizleri yükselişi, ikizler yükselmesi için
evlilik yasası, evlilikte stres gecikmeleri- meslek ve sağlık sorunları;
All of these items are true!!! Thank you!
April 9, 2019 at 07:12
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
in case able to reflect and relate to, how true-insightful,
whether your story moves around these themes and
any ideas to pick and be aware of,

sun gemini asc opp sat sag, sag inimical for gemini asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation and health matters;

*previous 2.5yrs sat transit natal sat
calling for long-term decisions of life;

sun gemini first, analytical, business analyst, finance,
impressive personality, health issues during infancy,
separative tendencies in relationship/marriage;

**jup lord 7th over 11th own pisces,
gains from spouse, advisory-spiritual roles,
and through elders-teachers-gurus-consultants, business partners;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;

*sat lord 8th over 6th, success amidst adversity;
sat sag aptitude for law-justice;
sat lord 9th over 6th, extra efforts needed towards luck;
sat aspect own acq 9/10th, supportive of luck-edu-travels-career,
while not good for general health of father and boss relationship?

cap-acq 9th settling at 36+

*mars lord 6th/12th elevated cap 8th, again success amidst adversity;
mars cap methodical and disciplined, aptitude for technical research;
while in 8th prone to accidents and chronic disease,
prone to urological-knee inflammations etc;
scorpio 6th preference for research work environment;

*moon-mars opp, volatile emotions and finances;

**moon-mer-venus cancer 2nd trine elevated aspect from jup pisces,
aptitude for poetry, pharmacy, textile chemistry, textile printing, etc

*sat-ketu separative SNode coming 1.5yr transit mars-cap 8th,
accident prone, pain-injury-surgery; job separation; to care for,

*natal ketu 5th libra, detachment from luck-edu-romance-children-position;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter fri evenings;

**rahu-NNode transit cancer, foreign source of earnings, and relationship;
natal rahu 11th aries, gains from foreigners, hyper-impulsive;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

*transit sat-venus opp, craving for relationship but difficult to manifest;

*jup year ahead transit own inimical sag 7th, stress-delays in
marriage-relationship and in growth through advisory roles;
jup transit sat sag 6th, employment prospects;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers thurs evenings;

**jup sag trine rahu aries 11th, gains from foreign firms/relationships;
jup effective mid-course march-june 019 to watch for;

do promptly ack, and share pointwise salient feedbacks
how true-untrue etc etc,
traits-talents-health-trends-prospects-ideas etc etc,

wishing well, kshantaram

ps : whether read chart earlier to guess?
April 4, 2019 at 00:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
I hope there are good things after so much trouble! ??
April 3, 2019 at 08:43
=====
First of all thank you for all the answers! ?☺ All these statements you made for me are correct. I have a few words I want to say for all these answers... I´ve been listening to three voices all my life! My heart, courage and mind.. And I moved by three voices! Love, compassion and understanding (The word love here and everything for everyone) I always acted on what I feel And I´m trying all the ways I try every way, because I´ve tried every event or whatever I did, to protect it and to work without selfishness. These words apply to every area of ​​my life!!! And the only thing I´ve never understood: For people who are so difficult to improve conditions, repair fractures and empathy,So it´s hard for others to be able to do them. Why is that!!!!!!??? Why doesn´t someone work his head up to be better? I have always lived around with people living for themselves first! I never had great expectations That´s why I´ve never been cunning! And I´m never afraid to face in the mirror because I´m not ashamed of myself. The only thing I feel when I look at myself is to be sure of myself!!!!! Thank you for everything! ??
April 3, 2019 at 01:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi Sinem!

Sorry for the delay in my transits analysis.

Let´s begin then, :-).

First, I would like to clarify for you - and for others here - that transits are never, ever about “bad” destinies, neither they are about written-in-stone “fate” from which we can not escape from.

But due to quite a few astrologers out there (I don´t mean at this forum) who just have NO clue about what transits are REALLY all about, some transits have gotten a real, real bad name - and that is sooooo foolish indeed!!

Anyone wanting to have a REAL, accurate, and factual explanation of what each transit means, refer to Steven Forrest’s “The Changing Sky”. That, and Robert Hand’s “Planets in Transit”, are the best literature on that subject, especially the first book mentioned.

Transits are basically about “Available Potentials”. A “potential” is the “capacity to do something”, or the the “Possibility for something to happen”. Transits are a sort of “energy” that has been activated on your chart due to the specific angle that the transiting planet is making with one or more of your natal planets or astrological points (AC, DC, IC, MC, etc).

This energy that has been activated, creates the POTENTIAL for something to happen. The potential itself is neither “good” nor “bad”; it is just a potential. How good or bad a potential is, is based on 3 factors:

1. Your decisions about how to use that potential.

2. The ACTUAL actions that you carry out (take) based on those decisions.

3. Your general attitude towards the transit.

#3 above is EXTREMELY important. In fact, I would say that it represents at least a 70-89% of the results.

A correct attitude is EVERYTHING regarding transits. If we say:

“Oh my God, I have transiting Saturn Squaring my Venus; that means that I will get a divorce, or that my boyfriend is going to leave me”. Or:

“Oh my God, Uranus is transiting my 6th house making a square to my MC (in 9th house, using Whole Sign houses); I am going to lose my job”. Or;

“Oh my God, my boyfriend’s Uranus is transiting his Venus; he is going to cheat on me”.

Then, the chances are that you WILL get what you feared. “What one fears, one attracts”, that´s a cosmic law. The quality of our life and circumstances, depends on the quality of our thoughts, paraphrasing the Buddha. Mind is senior to consequences; that´s why we have the “Placebo Effect” and why spiritual healing works.

Transiting Saturn square your Venus, could ALSO mean, that you need to apply self-discipline (Saturn) to your love life (Venus) in order to improve it. That you need to apply discipline (Saturn) to your finances (2nd house related to Venus) before you go broke. That you need to change (Saturn) your attitude towards others (Venus) in order to improve your job/career circumstances. It all depends which houses (and rulers) are being impacted by the transit.

Transiting Uranus square our MC, could mean that one need to dramatically change (Uranus) your career/job scenario (MC), because perhaps you have been feeling stuck at your job just TOO long without doing anything about it, and now you either decide to change (what Uranus is ASKING you to do), or you will - consciously or not - take yourself out of that job with the possible financial consequences that this might bring on your life.

See? It is all about ATTITUDES!! Correct attitudes and actions = correct results and general positive effects, REGARDLESS, whether we felt heavy pressures and challenges in the process or not.

With ALL (haha!) that having been clarified for your own benefit and for the benefit of the forum members as well, let´s discuss your own transits then.

You have a few very challenging - but also capable of being very transformative - transits:

1. Transiting Pluto in the 8th opposite natal Venus in the 2nd.

2. Transiting Neptune in the 10th square the natal Sun in the 1st.

3. Transiting Saturn in the 8th opposite natal Venus in the 2nd.

4. Transiting Neptune in the 10th square natal Chiron in the 1st.

5. Transiting South Node in the 8th opposite natal Venus in the 2nd.

I will briefly explain the possible meanings of each one, and what other transits are happening in your chart which you can use to help you with those 5 challenging transits.

We ALL have challenging transits ALL the time; just so you know, :-).

A. Transiting Pluto in the 8th opposite natal Venus in the 2nd.

Pluto (deep transformations) is asking you to take a VERY deep look (8th hose) in your love life (Venus), in order for you to change (Pluto) possible self-destructive patterns and hidden issues (8th house).

As Venus in 2nd house is also about issues of self-esteem (which is one of the significances of the second house), perhaps you need to dig very deep into your psyche (Pluto) to discover the reasons why you don´t love yourself enough ( Venus in the 2nd). Why do you allow yourself to be used by others? Why do you allow yourself to suffer due to matters of the heart? Why can´t you just “let go”? Pluto want you to do just that: to FIND those reasons and to transform yourself by doing so. The question is, “Are you going to listen to Pluto, or are you going to continue the fight against yourself?”. Your choice, sweetie, :-).

B. Transiting Neptune in the 10th square natal Sun in the 1st.

Neptune is a Planet of dissolution; a planet representing superconscious issues hidden from View ( remember that Neptune is the modern ruler of the 12th house). wherever Neptune Transits, we might feel a sensation of being lost, of being without Direction. The Sun represents our “Ego”, our core personality. During this Transit we may feel kind of “lost” regarding who we really are (1st house), or what we want to do with our life in terms of career or how we deal with Society (10th house).

You can feel insecurity or disappointment in your professional life. You may become insecure (Neptune) about what do you really want to do in life (10th house).

Neptune can also blind us to reality; so this transit can cause self-deception - thinking that something is a way that it really isn´t. You may go through an identity crisis with this transit because Neptune is blinding you to your real self (the Sun). You may find yourself the devoid (lacking) of energy and enthusiasm (Sun in 1st) for work or for general activity (10th house). Getting out of bed might be something a little bit hard during this transit.

Realize how this transit have to do with the other one, because Pluto is asking you to define (deep digging = 8th house) the things that make you feel secure (2nd house Venus).

C. Transiting Saturn in the 8th opposite Venus in the 2nd. This a transit very similar to Pluto opposite Venus.

Saturn (self-discipline) is requiring you to increase your discipline in regards to your self-esteem (Venus 2nd house). He (Saturn) might be also be asking you to do the same with your finances (Venus 2nd house).

This discipline is acquired by digging deep into your subconscious issues (8th house). You must work with discipline (Saturn) with whatever self- undoing patterns you might be projecting on your love life (Venus) which might be affecting your self-esteem (Venus).

D. Transiting Neptune in the 10th square natal Chiron in the 1st. .

As Neptune can be a planet of self-deception, and as Chiron has to do with our deepest wounds; perhaps during this transit we are not really confronting (Neptune = self-deception) the wounds (Chiron) that we need to face (confront) in order to heal them. We are self-deluding ourselves and making others to be the cause of our wounds instead of looking deep inside us to look for the REAL roots of them.

E. Transiting South Node (SN) in the 8th opposite natal Venus in the 2nd.

The SN is an energy (a “focus”) directed at the past. The North Node (NN) is an energy (a “focus”) directed at the Future.

The transiting South node is taking us to our past to confront deep issues (8th house) that has to do with our expression of love (Venus) and how we received and give it to others and to ourselves.

The SN is taking you into your past to analyze how your past patterns of conduct has contributed to your current troubles with your love life (Venus) or with your self-esteem ( Venus in the 2nd house).

The general theme of these 5 transits is the need to analyze yourself very deeply looking for the reasons why you are unable to love yourself enough.

If you don´t love yourself enough, I assure you that nobody is going to do it for you. You´re only going to end up with very bad romantic partners who are just going to be using you for their own selfish purposes.

you are going to suffer for someone who is not worth suffering for.

Self-love is the beginning of happiness. There is no happiness without self-love.

There are not stable romantic relationships without self-love.

You can either take advantage of these transits to find the reasons why you are not loving yourself enough, and to change that to improve the general circumstances of your life; or you can just decide to sleep through these transits allowing self-deception to occur, while waiting for some asshole to come and save you from unhappiness.

The choice is yours, my Sweet Soul, :-).

Tomorrow or the day after, I will talk about the other more positive transits in your chart, and how can you use them to help you go through the more challenging ones.

I hope that this information can help you, ???.
April 2, 2019 at 04:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Snm Str
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You are most welcome! :-) ?
April 2, 2019 at 03:34
=====
So I´ll be waiting for your answer in the forum! ? Thanks
April 2, 2019 at 03:24
=====
"you´re great! ??☺"

Thanks! :-)

"I am aware that certain questions or people are answered and I do not know why, but I know that prejudice is not pleasant and that knowledge will not harm anyone. you can answer me from anywhere! Thanks ??"

I understand what you mean, :-(.

I will answer it here - if you don´t mind - for the benefit of other forum members.

It will be either tonight - later on during the night - or tomorrow.

Take care, ??
April 2, 2019 at 03:11
=====
you´re great! ??☺ I am aware that certain questions or people are answered and I do not know why, but I know that prejudice is not pleasant and that knowledge will not harm anyone. you can answer me from anywhere! Thanks ??
April 2, 2019 at 03:04
=====
I will check your transits, sweetie, :1:

Do you want me to post my analysis here, or privately?
April 1, 2019 at 22:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
secondary progress
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 1, 2019 at 20:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Does anyone forget what you know? ☺

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »