out of body experience: list of possible applications?

November 18, 2022 at 16:47 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) John Newman
out of body experience: list of possible applications?
a few days ago, I had an accidental out of body experience after being in a mentally altered state. However, I experienced a weird sensation like I was in outer space with my astral body. Is there any way to train this? moreover, is there anything useful to apply this on? maybe some kind of meditation during sleep?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 21, 2022 at 19:42
(Cancer) John Newman » Blue tree81
in other words, my urge to control isnt to be in command but more like filtering what goes in and out so I sometimes surrender and sometimes I dont.
November 21, 2022 at 19:32
well, I do have a subconscious distrust of some sort so I do have the urge to control the altered states.... the spiritual world is probably larger and varied so not all influences are good. I´m a socially withdrawn person that tends to be avoidant or at least intends to do so for most people. I´ve seen what false people who pretend to try and fix things do, they cash in on the fame and money then live away from people who still suffer after superficial offerings to alleviate their conditions which doesnt work which shows how shallow their intentions are unlike me who did more effort to make them detailed enough. I will mingle temporarily then live away eventually when my objectives are complete. I will have no place in this society even if I did I wouldn´t accept it or anything it has to offer after it gets better. I just prefer different versions of people just like how people prefer certain clothes or different kinds of food except it is an entirely different reality than this one instead of individuals. Only the individuals that I acknowledge will be allowed to interact with me. I dont view myself as someone special even if I was, I just want to protect myself. I could say I´m diametrically opposed to this reality in one way or the other
November 21, 2022 at 19:20
(Capricorn) Blue tree81 » Blue tree81
Towards the exit inside.
November 21, 2022 at 19:19
(Capricorn) Blue tree81 » John Newman
Namaste brother i respect your point of view but i would like to share my thoughts on it being , "control" said altered states doesn´t something sound off there. Isnt the journey to that altered state to surrender to the various offerings it has to bestow than be in command... Just pondering

And i feel such gifts that we learn to identify can be used with only one intention of LOVE towatds the exit inside...

Have a great evening .
May your soul enjoy many such teacher experiences ...
November 21, 2022 at 19:14
Not trying to make a cult though.... will make an exit strategy as soon as I´m done in the end.
November 21, 2022 at 19:12
I feel that I can control said altered states, when this sensation happened I wasnt literally in outer space but it felt like I was tumbling around. I was sort of annoyed rather than shocked. I went out of body for a moment and I was like "well, it was leading up to that point in the end." I do fine tune a lot by introspecting and observing things within myself and within the world. I never had such an experience and I had an increase in vivid dreams. admittedly, I still have issues with the supreme entity but I do somewhat align with its goals to some extent but in a real world context. I just want to align more to be better equipped. Quick question: can I consciously influence people in my sleep if I mastered lucid dreaming? I plan to use it like some sort of Morpheus... Greek mythology Morpheus of course. It would compensate for lack of up-close interaction with the world for now.
November 21, 2022 at 16:30
(Capricorn) Blue tree81
Namaste probably its a possibility that altered mental states gives you so much of fine tuning that you are in such flawless conversation with the atoms that compose you to actually witness the interdimensional voyage that your soul is taking part in. With our conditioned senses we see that journey and still identify more with the physical body and recollect seeing our physical body from the outside. While forgetting the millions of other colours beyond the VIBGYOR that we witnessed.

Triptamine inside is the exit probably . Once was stung by a sting ray 10 hours of travel and back to the physical body.
November 21, 2022 at 14:31
(Cancer) John Newman » Rosincvist
what sort of significant event happened in 2012 for it to be mentioned in the mayan calendar as the "end of the world". what did 2012 really end within this world or is it something outside mayan awareness? On this particular year, I remember losing faith in religion and becoming an atheist.
November 21, 2022 at 02:29
(Virgo) Del65
If you´re not familiar with Robert A. Monroe you might find his media and the institute he founded, The Monroe Institute, helpful.

When you google him it credits him as a "Radio broadcaster" but he´s big in out-of-body research.

I read his books; they´re fascinating.
November 20, 2022 at 23:15
(Taurus) Rosincvist » John Newman
:145: . . .There is a really creepy amount of electro-magnetic pollution in the 21st century; Alan Oken the Astrologer was based in Santa Fe for a while and went around the world trying to find the calmest most peaceful place.
We lost count of how many people are on the planet in the Mayan cusp year of 2012 yet electro-magnetic agitation is used to keep the workforce busier than ever in a multitude of countries!
Trying to do work at a hospital stay I suddenly lost my ability to sleep normally.
I asked for a "lumbar pillow" and the NA acted as if I was receiving messages from outer space!
Thinking of hospitals as military institutions; The 2nd responders who must act after the 1st responders; Hospital Staff would be much more immune to electro-magnetic attack than tired working stiffs who never rest completely!
November 19, 2022 at 21:40
I do have certain nightmares but wake up as if nothing happened, I do feel a bit uneasy and restless though. most of the time I had no dreams at all for years or most of them. However, I do have vivid dreams lately but they arent nightmarish anymore but weird.
November 19, 2022 at 20:42
(Taurus) Rosincvist » John Newman
:145:..At the mental level ASD does NOT have the vivid dreams tipping towards nightmares among it´s side effects! :144:
November 19, 2022 at 17:53
btw, how would melatonin affect people with ASD?
November 19, 2022 at 17:15
(Cancer) John Newman » AnnieG
I do remember the most significant ones and interpret them.
November 18, 2022 at 21:05
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Heard of something being put at a high point that only an astral traveler might see in an operating theatre! :22:
Stopped dreaming as much about music at 30 mg of Melatonin. :23:
Some of the music has come back at 10 mg.
Most folks are blown away by too much at 30 mg of Melatonin.
Had dreams that were towards deafness in one ear with Zyprexa.
Will and intent has to be in the sleep state to be in charge elsewhere than the sleeping body! :23:
November 18, 2022 at 20:09
(Sagittarius) AnnieG
Hello I have had out of body experience through guided manifestation videos...
do you record your dreams....and thoughts when you awake....?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »