Loving your chart

April 1, 2019 at 14:48 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Loving your chart
For a while i`v been thinking how much astrology has helped me love myself more, and discovered things about myself i din`t know i had. So my question to all of you is: What are some of the good things that came from learning astrology? How has it helped you discover your talents and joys? What are some good aspects in your birth chart that you discovered and now are useful to you now? How do you use the information that astrology has provided for you? What do you love about your birth chart? I will most likely make a separate topic about the difficulties of your chart, but for now we`re focusing on the good stuff. So discuss and share any experiences or thoughts you have. I will start. Before astrology i had very bad self-esteem, i thought i was stupid and had a sort of helpless victim mentality. Looking at my chart i started to recognize my talents and work with those,not try to go against my nature. I also discovered that i`m stronger than i thought previously. I know now healing is possible. My thought process and mentality has changed radically.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
May 12, 2019 at 11:19
(Gemini) stigmí » ram_goat
:34: x)
May 12, 2019 at 08:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » arush79
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You are in the right place to find out more about your chart. There is people with good reading skills here. Just ask what you want to know.
May 11, 2019 at 17:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
It seems so... :4:
May 11, 2019 at 17:47
(Aries) ram_goat » Olenna
czech sarcasm can be pretty dry..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 11, 2019 at 16:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IleneTs
=====
Having a solid knowledge of elements and modality is crucial to understanding a chart. Sometimes i do forget about them when i look at charts, i practice to be aware of incorporating it more. Elemental mixes is something i look at to see the overall predisposition of a person.
May 11, 2019 at 16:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
=====
:63: I`m puzzled as to why you`re here? Or you`re just being sarcastic and i missed it?
May 11, 2019 at 15:38
(Pisces) IleneTs
The most valuable thing astrology can teach you, apart from gaining insight into yourself, is understanding in my opinion that everyone is different and therefore responds differently.

The elements in particular play a major role in this.
For example, Fire and Air are more Yang and therefore often more powerful than Water and Earth, which are more Yin.

In addition, each element is subdivided into Cardinal, Fixed and Mutual.

Fire Cardinal :171: Fixed :175: and Mutual :179:
Earth Cardinal :180: Fixed :172: and Mutual :176:
Water Cardinal :174: Fixed :178: and Mutual :182:
Air Cardinal :177: Fixed :181: and Mutual :173:

If you don´t have the same element then you can still have the same Cardinal, Fixed or Mutual or Yin or Yang.
It´s also interesting to analyze in this way your Sun, Moon and Ascendant to start with.
May 10, 2019 at 14:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sounds about right
May 10, 2019 at 13:57
(Gemini) stigmí
Nothing :4:

My life could be definitely better without knowing my chart :4: :4:
May 10, 2019 at 10:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user yutaya, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There is so much we still don´t know about our birth charts let alone astrology and though my natal chart is a good guide to understand my human conditioning, I don´t use it to learn self-love. I think because loving the self is beyond human capacity. It doesn´t please the senses either. I don´t want to "feel good" when I love myself cause feelings fluctuate all the time. I rather be content, knowing, silent and at peace with myself. It´s a process of course to get to that point of being because the ego is so demanding and insecure.

Transits and progressions actually tend to help me face my conditioning. For example, transit Cancer Moon conjunct my natal Chrion in the 9th helps me tap into ideas on why I don´t feel like I belong. Cancerian energy wants to be at "home". It´s a hard transit I experience many times a month. Jupiter conjunct Chrion is supportive though. I always tend to end up knowing (after Moon transit ends) there is something "more" out there yet so close to me and I never left "Home" and I am enough.
May 10, 2019 at 10:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
=====
Ha ha. What does a bad Leo do? I guess express the more selfish side, or demanding the center of attention a lot? I guess in your case with Sun in 4th hide?
May 9, 2019 at 18:27
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I had the same experience with my Leo Asc, was a bad Leo for so long until around the start of this month. Starting to shine my Leo light better, and being a bit easier around the edges. Unless someone makes me feel unsafe, and I am dumb enough to keep pursuing conversation with that person.
April 8, 2019 at 14:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » CapiSun
=====
Yes i tend to be positive but not to an extent that completely disconnects me from reality and the darker aspects of life. I go deep into the shadow work at the same time. Incorporating all your ´personalities´ is the goal, having different perspectives helps getting closer to other people.
April 8, 2019 at 13:57
(Capricorn) CapiSun
Ooo I like this topic! Classic jupiterian, focusing on positivity! :1: I can definitely identify with that since I myself, have 4 planets in sagittarius.

What I like about my chart is that I have a pretty good balance of all 4 elements. Being a libra ascendant, I am all about balance, and having a good concentration of all the elements in my chart helps me to be an overall balanced individual. It is almost like having multiple personalities, but not in a negative sense.

I have a broad perspective, and can be a certain way depending on the situation. I feel it is a blessing, because it helps me to understand and identify with different tempermants of people. :1:
April 6, 2019 at 20:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Angelina
=====
Oh i get fascinated by other people`s way of being too. Looking at my friends and family charts has definitely made me approach them more compassionately, i understand them better now, my relationships overall have improved. I also started to see patterns in the kind of people i attract around me, who i get along with very well, or not so well.
April 6, 2019 at 19:16
(Scorpio) Angelina
I can´t even say what were the most interesting things I´ve discovered in my chart when I started learning more about astrology. As my scorpio nature likes to do researchs on everything, it was even more interesting to become able to read other´s charts, not mine. It gave me a feeling of being one step before others in some way. Like trying to dig something about them what they are trying to hide or so on:)) Also I like to check synastries of my friends. And when I see, that things really correspond to each other, I am so fascinated. It gives me chilles like how the heck it can be, that the positions of planets can indicate person´s talents, the way of communication and a lot more?! Like unbelievable...

Oh, and I remembered, that checking other´s charts let me develope better relationships with few people. I was checking my synastries with people whom I have to communicate but I thought they don´t like me or are even kind of afraid of me. Surprisingly, synastries with them were very good and I started communicating with them more actively and more friendly and our relations changed a lot! :)
April 4, 2019 at 20:22
(Pisces) N_thecat » Snm Str
I understand you...I have 7th house in Aquarius and Venus in Aquarius in 8th house - for me relationships are difficult. It´s hard to explain - that placement gives some specific attitude to relationships. Yes, that can be so different.

What gives me astrology? One another thing that is soooo important and was a big problem for me all my life - sooo...I´ve never know who I really am - extroverted or introverted type. Yes, I have in my chart a lot of water elements and a lot of fire elements. But that wasn´t that way of thinking, because I´ve always thought, there is another different thing in me,it´s not only that difference fire - water . And now I know that and I am happy, because astrology gives me answer for this...

That´s because of my Leo rising and his opposition in descendant in Aquarius. That´s why I am like these people who like to be seen in the spotlight and be some kind of weirdo type, who wants to scream : "Leave me alone" and tries to hide. Two different sides in one person, often at once. So weird,but now I understand this. And earlier? Never knowing if I am an intorvert or extravert. Now I see where could be hidden that complicity.
April 4, 2019 at 19:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi nolunia! ☺ Scorpio pluto is like my resistance, scorpio pluto also never gray color... Gives deep research and analysis.. Of course, it gives a deep and strong passion for other subjects.A deep passion in private relations might even have a deep passion But the impact can be intimidating when this deep passion is damaged. Sagittarius saturn bana sagittarius restores my thoughts in a certain way.. I´m being authoritarian because I have the will, patience and strength I need. Yes, the effects are mostly at opposite angles, The 7th house is in the same lane as all other energies.. my relationship is always difficult for me!!!
April 4, 2019 at 19:39
(Taurus) nutelina
Oh definitely, I was wondering what was wrong with me too, why am I not Aries? :4:

My natal chart has given me so much, very very grateful for this website :30:
I was on the Czech version before AstroSeek existed and it´s great that it has expanded. Lovely people here.

Indeed explaining how you work is priceless!
April 4, 2019 at 19:20
(Pisces) N_thecat » Snm Str
"My favorite locations are, of course, twins, pluto scorpio, saturn sagittarius and mars capricorn."

Really?

Pluto in Scorpio is like when... The volcano erupts, and the lava flows down red hot. Hidden power that can destroy or break or sink. But what a great source for everything...I ma a little affraid Pluto in Scorpio...

What is so nice in your Saturn in Sagittarius? I am from the same generation,so the same placement here...

Ofc your chart is interesting - a lot of water (like it); Sun and Mun (and Chiron) in 1st house (interesting), as I think nice placement for Venus, Mars in 8th house - OMG, Mars in opposition to Venus - really interesting; Uranus in 7th house - I wonder how look your relationships, Neptune in 8th house - a little bit strange, Moon in opposition to Neptune - wow; Pluto in 6th house - are you bossy woman?

Your Neptune has interesting aspects - with planets like Moon, Mercury or Pluto.

We have the same placement for Saturn - yeah,I know that our all generation have Saturn in Sagittarius, but we have this in 5th house. I want to ask how do you feel about it? Because I have in 5th house Moon in Scorpio too, so I am not sure how Saturn in Sagittarius plays here.
April 4, 2019 at 16:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Mael
=====
I can somewhat relate to your problem with lot of fire energy. Try to use transits through earth signs to start implementing your ideas into reality. For example Saturn is lovely in Capricorn for a while longer, use it to your advantage. Or any transit you may have over your houses or planets that can bring grounding.
April 3, 2019 at 22:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Mael, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I love about astrology the possibility how many things can we realize through it and use it to fullfilling who we are and know our potential.
So many things can be read in one´s individual birth chart and I´m glad I´m becoming more aware of the potential things in me and use them in every day life. Step by step.. :)

I have apparently a lots of fire element in me, but no earth what´s so ever, just 3 planets in earth houses, but not sure how much earthy energy does it actually provides to those planets. The good thing is that I can feel so optimistic, full of energy and very creative and just being able to feel the energy, enjoy it, however those ideas are ,kinda, hard for me to ground them and give them a solid form which could be solidly materialize, so I´m trying to be aware of this and find new ways how to get structurized while I learn how to use my creative and energetic side to this, which I find positive and in a way beautiful as accepting the things exactly how they are :)
April 3, 2019 at 13:22
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You are so elegant! Thank you so much! ??
April 3, 2019 at 12:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Snm Str
=====
Hmm i`m gonna have to give it some thought on how to explain it, and take a closer look at everything else going on in your chart.
April 3, 2019 at 12:39
=====
Maybe you can help me with your ideas on this. ?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »