I am curious if anyone can see what has happened

March 27, 2019 at 04:39 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) RACHELLE_R82
I am curious if anyone can see what has happened
I have had a very turbulent life personally and surrounding me. I seem to be a magnet to darker souls and have always felt a bit gifted in the spiritual world. I am wondering if there are aspects or placements that shout out to anyone and if my past history with loss and health are seen. I appreciate all responses and insight. Thank you ? also I am very curious on my Draconic and progressed chart info. How much do they relate to us? I never felt like I relat3d to Virgo or Libra and confused on why since they play a big part in my birth.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 30, 2019 at 21:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RACHELLE_R82
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You`re very welcome :79:
March 30, 2019 at 21:16
(Virgo) RACHELLE_R82 » Olenna
Thank you very much! I wish you many blessings. You have brought a lot of light into everything. I am very grateful for your time. ?☺
March 30, 2019 at 21:02
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am happy that this helps you in some way, if anything you have someone to talk to and maybe feel better. I wish for your health to improve and better times ahead.
March 30, 2019 at 20:44
I totally appreciate you looking into that for me! I have wondered myself why I keep rolling with the punches with a positive outlook. I love Gemini´s upbeat personality and Aries determination, maybe the Cancer AC is where I get a lot of my intuition and the mix is a forceful one that I can relate to almost more than my natal. That´s very interesting to know and hear from you. I also lost most of my hair in Jan 2018 and did what I had to do and let it do what it wanted.. I have a huge family full of females that would not be able to go through this which I guess I can take the whole experience as a blessing and learning experience. It was rough to lose hair but it was out of my control so I used the motto "It is what it is" for all of 2018 to keep me going forward. I had my moments but still pulled myself out of the sorrow and sadness somehow. I feel like I may have been cursed but I am working through it with positivity and kindness hoping that will help.
Thank you so much Olenna! I am highly impressed with your knowledge and skills. I hope to be able to learn about charts. I am very much a believer in all of our Astrology info that was written in the stars.
March 29, 2019 at 20:02
=====
I took a look at your draconic chart. I`m kinda skeptical about draconic charts so i don`t know if this will mean anything at all. The draconic chart is the higher self before the whole social conditioning and difficulties of life. It`s your highest expression of self and also your true life path and purpose. The planetary energy of the higher self acts like a guide or protector for you in this mundane existence. You are a Gemini Sun, Aries Moon, Cancer AC, with lots of planets in Cancer. Jupiter and Neptune are your protectors. Jupiter helps your natal Moon, Neptune helps your natal Sun. It certainly explains why you were able to go through so much and still be able to keep your spirit high. When i said you are well looked after by the Universe i meant it by looking at this chart :1:.
March 28, 2019 at 22:10
Thank you for all your time and insight looking into my charts. I will be looking to heal myself more through spirituality and try my best to keep moving forward.
Thank you! ??
March 28, 2019 at 20:42
=====
Oh that explains so much. I am so sorry you have to go through all that. You seem to have found a silver lining in all of it. Keep trying to find alternative ways of healing, there is support for you spiritually.
March 28, 2019 at 20:24
I was diagnosed with auto immune disease in 2017 and battling thyroid fluctuations since 2014 I was told my chances of becoming pregnant were slim to none and am infertile. Aug 2018 I find out I am pregnant which lead to a pretty bad miscarriage that went for almost 1 month and was a huge wake up that had changed me. I was sad for the loss and the whole situation was rough but also felt more human or like a woman or just a weird different feeling from knowing I was able to create a life. I have not wanted children of my own for health reasons I may not be able to give a good quality of life to one but that experience has changed me as a person. 2006 & 2008 I had back surgeries that left me in bad shape and I was near death a few times. I don´t knkw if I would be alive today if I didn´t make the holistic choice I felt in my gut would help me. I am still going through the pain from that but nothing like I was which I can tolerate on the daily. I had a huge loss in 2009 which left me in a shock state and felt 0 pain for 6 months. It was strange
March 28, 2019 at 20:11
=====
Yes of course i am curious. When i read the progressed chart it`s all about the internal changes, not so much actual events. It`s the subtle (or not so subtle) evolution that happens to people over time. That`s why the death i was referring is symbolic, death and rebirth kind of thing within yourself. You`re still in this process.
March 28, 2019 at 19:46
I just remembered now! I had a loss and news I was greatly surprised over and feel like it has totally changed me with it. I can give more info if you´d like
March 28, 2019 at 19:45
(Virgo) RACHELLE_R82 » Doublecrossed74
Not physically but he has been void most of my life. I have not talked to him in a long time. He had health issues and we spoke and he was not interested in hearing what was going on with me so I was upset and cut ties. I don´t feel bad for the most part. I wish things were different but he is happy with his life and I am doing ok with mine. I have lost a few male figures that were very important in my life but my father is still around.
March 28, 2019 at 19:41
Interesting! I have not felt like myself for a while but no near death experience that I know of. I will have to think about that. I have had a few strange things happen in the past a while back and was sick for a long time. Still having some issues with that but been doing better for a few months. It is a daily battle. My love life has been turbulent but I have always felt that one day ill find peacefulness with it all and be "happy" with my love life. I have felt cursed in that dept and karmic relationships/people seem to be surrounding me. I will have to think a bit on your reply and see if I can remember what might have happened. Thank you! This is so interesting to me!!
March 28, 2019 at 18:26
(Taurus) Doublecrossed74
Did your dad, or father figure pass when you were young.?
March 28, 2019 at 15:25
=====
There`s certainly lots going on with your progressed chart, so many changes. You had some loss but i`m not sure if it was a death of some kind, either symbolic or actual death, about a year or so ago.Or maybe you had a near death experience. You suffered some kind of unexpected emotional shift, like you got some new revelation or something. On a positive note you may meet someone, a partner, or you`ll get married. I don`t really do predictive astrology but sometimes i`ll see something that catches my radar so i`ll say it. You are learning more about yourself through these experiences for sure.
March 28, 2019 at 05:42
Thank you. You are right with that. I do keep a ton of emotions of others including my own bottled up I have a lot of trouble with that and am reeping from it all. I appreciate your insight. That is good info that I will look into and hopefully find the correct path. Thank you, Olenna ?
March 27, 2019 at 19:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Some of your issues come from the fact that you hold on to all kinds of energetic frequencies you pick up. There`s a serious issue with releasing, getting rid of the things you experience, people, places, situations. These can cause serious health issues. You attract deeply ´damaged´ people that leave behind all their mess, this is stored in your body. You are energetically drained or your body is out of sync with itself. Getting into spiritual routine or path is good for you, healing is available through spiritual practices. As far as not identifying with your signs i think it`s because of some bad experiences you may have dismissed those traits of yours, specially the Virgo side you seem to relate to the least, that one you haven`t connected to yet. I`ll have to do your progressed and draconic chart later. I`m not that good at reading draconic charts but i have a basic understanding, i haven`t had the opportunity to read them for people.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »