HI! Could anyone pls take a look at my chart and read me a bit feel free to look?

March 26, 2019 at 18:46 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Battleangel
HI! Could anyone pls take a look at my chart and read me a bit feel free to look?
I only know a bit and that i have something called stellium in one house here is the chart.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 13, 2019 at 10:34
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Battleangel
every 6 seconds last time i checked :61:
April 12, 2019 at 22:40
(Capricorn) Battleangel » Trevor77
Well yes i have seen shadows sometimes.. And objects move alone, i read it make one psychic, and also very sexual like always thinking of sex :6:
April 12, 2019 at 21:58
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Battleangel
planets in the 8th surely do, because its house of afterlife, likely to see ghosts etc
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 12, 2019 at 18:19
(Capricorn) Battleangel
Do planets in the 8th house gives also paranormal experiences? Anyone knows about this? :1:
March 28, 2019 at 00:02
(Capricorn) Battleangel »
Lol me tooo i just wait like an oyster like in my world and then someone claims me but im just like ok cool lets try XD, and well i once again say MAY GOD HEAR YOUU!! if i win the lottery im capable of contacting you and give you some of my riches :5: just cuz you said i could win it :37:.
March 27, 2019 at 23:36
Yeah i guess its more like how does it relate to the experiences i have lived, some things i have read really shocked me!!! but its more with the whole sign, in placidus i don´t feel at all its accurate.. but you said one thing really really acurate im gay!! and well i don´t know if jupiter is in the same position in placidus too i don´t remember but may GOD hear you!! i don´t know if i will get options after that XD im very dumb in dating really...
and i always seem to never have control money of my own too you know nor in my relationship or in any aspect of my life :C I´ve always have like money from other people but not mine i don´t lack anything but i have not one single penny in my pocket that its mine thats also weird... but oh weelll peoples lives are all different i thank you a lot for replying i really am looking forward to know more!! :12:
March 27, 2019 at 23:05
Im now in a relationship but i never had one before and i don´t think im doing so well hehe i feel a little abuse from him but i guess it will improve, im sorry i see that you say in my 7 house but in that astro chart i have planets in the 8 house i didn´t use the placidus because i have had friends that practice astrology and always tell me whole sign or something is better i really don know hehe but well reading whole system i feel it very very accurate, i got veeeeery surprised when i read somewhere that if i had sun in 8 house perhaps the father could die and it shocked me because it did happen.... i don´t know i related for more things also with the whole sign but i know very little of astrology.
March 27, 2019 at 22:34
(Capricorn) Battleangel
Any insights pls?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »