To Petr9 about Vedic

September 28, 2022 at 21:29 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the wizard
To Petr9 about Vedic
Hey admin can you add more dasha systems? On astro seek there are till antar dashas but there are more as followed:

Vimshottari Maha Dasha>Antardasha>Pratyantar Dasha>Sookshma Dasha>Praanadasha>Dehadasha.

It would help alot and make predictions very accurate thanks. This can also help to rectify birth time using ascendant.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 29, 2022 at 15:35
(Capricorn) boyakasha the wizard » Petr9
Ok I´ve found for pratyantar dasha.

This is the image of venus mahadasha which is of 20 years for everyone. Of my chart.

9 antardasha of planets and they are in a order in the table below this order has to be followed.

To calculate pratyantar dasha of let´s say moon in Venus Mahadasha now that will be of 9 planets again in the same order and the 1st pratyantar dasha will always be of moon for moon antardasha. For Saturn antardasha 1st pratyantar dasha will always be of Saturn etc.

An example of sun pratyantar dasha in moon antardasha in Venus Mahadasha:

Formula

Antardasha of moon IN VENUS MAHADASHA (years) X ( antardasha of sun IN VENUS MAHADASHA [years] ÷ 120 years [total Vimshottari years])

1.6 X (1 ÷ 120) = 0.013 OF THE TOTAL 1.6 YEARS OF MOON ANTARDASHA

Saturn pratyantar dasha in moon antar dasha in Venus Mahadasha:

Antardasha of moon IN VENUS MAHADASHA (years) X (antardasha of SATURN IN VENUS MAHADASHA ÷ 120)

1.6 X (3.1 ÷ 120) = 0.0413 OF THE TOTAL 1.6 YEARS OF MOON ANTARDASHA.

Mars pratyantar dasha in moon antardasha FOR VENUS MAHADASHA

1.6 X (1.2 ÷ 120) = 0.016 OF THE TOTAL 1.6 YEARS OF MOON ANTARDASHA

So if I calculate all these numbers using formula for all 9 astro bodies including rahu ketu and add them up we will get a total of 1.6 years.

So for every different mahadasha every different antardasha you´ll have to calculate pratyantar dasha.

For moon antardasha 1st pratyantar dasha is of moon itself
2nd pratyantar dasha is of Mars
3rd praryantar dasha is of Rahu
4th pratyantar dasha is of Jupiter
5th pratyantar dasha is of Saturn
6th pratyantar dasha is of Mercury
7th pratyantar dasha is of Ketu
8th pratyantar dasha is of Venus
9th pratyantar dasha is of Sun

After sun pratyantar dasha period has finished running moon antardasha has ended now Mars antardasha will begin.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 29, 2022 at 13:38
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
👉 https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
September 29, 2022 at 07:32
(Capricorn) boyakasha the wizard » Primal
:15:
More accuracy is always welcomed.
September 29, 2022 at 01:25
(Cancer) Primal
At least I would like to see till Pratyantar Dasha. Because without very very accurate birth time those smallest divisions of Dasa could see us wrong information. But always more the details mean more the accuracy for prediction.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »