The rebirth and hardships of each Pluto generation throughout history

September 21, 2022 at 15:49 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Elzxy
The rebirth and hardships of each Pluto generation throughout history
(Years that overlap are due to plutos retrograde periods)

Pluto in Aries “The Explorer’s” (1822-1853)
- The last time anyone was born with their pluto in Aries was during the early-mid 1800s known as the Explorers reflecting the most destructive history of blood shed by Pioneers such as the battle of Alamo. Mexican American war and the donner Party cannibalism. Most of the people born during this generation went to influence the early 1900s.

Pluto in Taurus “The Tycoons” (1853-1884)
- Following this we have the Pluto in Taurus generation known as The Tycoons, this generation reflected the greed and gluttony of wealth and a more aristocratic elitist society highlighting the civil war and industrial revolution. The older generation born in this time period grew up to influence the early 1900s along side with Pluto in Aries while the younger pluto in taurus gen influenced what we know best as the roaring 20’s.

Pluto in Gemini “The Communicators” (1882-1914)
- Next we have the Pluto in Gemini generation known as The Communicators, this was the birth of fine poetry, writing and public speech. Most people born during this time grew up to influence the music and sociability of the early 1920s alongside the Pluto in Taurus gen, however most of them influenced the early 30s during the Great Depression and era of intense propaganda and dictatorship.

Pluto in Cancer “The Nuclear Families” (1914-1939)

- Now, we have the Pluto in Cancer generation known as The Nuclear Families. This reflected the dark aspects of the Great Depression, WWI, when more women earned the right to vote and also began to work while men left for war. A majority of the people born during this time influenced the mid 40s and 50s during the baby boom era, and home life security, reflecting “the perfect modern day family”

Pluto in Leo “The Pleasure Seekers” (1937-1958)
- By the late 30s through the late 50s we have the pleasure seekers also known as the Pluto in Leo generation. During this time, we see a spike in movie stars, Hollywood elites as well as the destruction & terrany of WWII. Leo ruling children, this generation is also known for the infamous baby boom by parents who had their Pluto in Cancer. Most people born during this generation went to influence the 60s-70s hippie and psychedelics era of pleasure & recreational drug use.

Pluto in Virgo “The pragmatist”
- This generation of Pluto in Virgo is known as “The Pragmatists”, starting an era of environmentalists, health enthusiast, and conscious actions of service towards mankind & society. However we see the hardships of this gen during the civil rights movement and the Vietnam War. As well as the assassination of JFK & Martin Luther King Jr who are two people fighting for the rights of others. The older Pluto in Virgo generation influenced the natural and earthy hippies of the late 70s but most influence in the early-mid 80s activism.

Pluto in Libra “The Egalitarians” (1971-1984)
- This generation of Pluto in Libra is the egalitarians or Gen X, reflecting a generation of love, flamboyant fashion, sexual fluidity, the fight for LGBTQ+ rights, and justice for people. During this time, Nixon resigned from his 2nd elected presidency to avoid the infamous watergate scandal. We also see the end of the Vietnam war, after numerous anti-war protests helping to end major hostility in society. The older generation is still expected to influence the political & justice system after the baby boomers, raising a lot of us to be more accepting of equality, peace & love as well as promoting against injustice.

Pluto in Scorpio “The Revolutionaries” (1983-1995)
- We now have the Pluto in Scorpio generation; the revolutionaries or otherwise the millennials, reflecting the grunge and metal era as well as social anarchy and rebellion against the manipulation and control of hierarchy. During this time, we witnessed the collapse of the Berlin wall and the ending of the cold war. Pluto ruling sex we also witnessed the transformation of sexual restriction in society but also the hardship of the AIDS epidemic. This generation is still making powerful societal transformations today & they are expected to lead the upcoming generations in revolution.

Pluto in Sagittarius “The Truth Revealer’s” (1995-2008)
- The Pluto in Sagittarius generation started in Nov of 1995 known as “The Truth Revealers”, reflecting the freedom, rebellion, and chaotic nature of Generation Z that we see today. However, a majority of the older Pluto in Scorpio generation had the biggest influence during this time through the early 2000s. Sagittarius also ruling religion, we see the aftermath of religious trauma from past gens, the exposure of religious propaganda and government corruption leading us towards spiritual freedom then organized worships. We see the first influence of Pluto in Sag during the Rodney King Riots, to 9/11, the war in Iraq, and mainstream media in the early 2000s, that later developed into the Normalcy of social media culture & public internet cancellations. Most of the older pluto in sagittarius generation are playing the biggest role in today’s society currently, alongside with the Pluto in Scorpio generation; Witnessing the most brutal aspects of modern history. It is also known that most of the USA founding fathers had their natal Pluto in either Scorpio or Sagittarius; https://slate.com › 2013/08 › how-ol...How Old Were the Leaders of the American Revolution on July 4 ...

Pluto in Capricorn “The Builders” (2008-2024)
- By 2008, Pluto moved into Capricorn where it remains until 2023-4. This generation of Pluto is known as the builders, and the last time pluto was in capricorn marked the birth of the United States. The sagittarius and scorpio gen are now fighting against the abuse of power and authority, reflecting the chaos of a traditional government trying to control a rebellious and opinionated society. So far we have already lived through the most controversial modern presidential elections, two ongoing pandemics, The BLM protests of 2020, The capitol rights of 2021, Current war of Ukraine & Russia & the recent overturn of Roe V Wade; Just to name a few. The older generation of Pluto in Capricorn are predicted to soon Re-establish and fight for a more logical and structured democracy having a mature and authoritative influence in society around the time Pluto is in Aquarius or when Pluto is in Pisces. Helping to rebuild what the current influencing generations are said to dismantle

Pluto in Aquarius “The Futurists” (1778-1798 + 2024-2044)
- The last time Pluto entered Aquarius was 1778-1798. It marked the Age of Enlightenment, philosophy and technology. During this time, people faced the inhuman conditions of the industrial revolution & factory work as well as the rapid advancement in technology such as the first hot air balloon. This first also reflected the French Revolution as well as George Washington being elected as the first president of the United States. This was a time for social improvements but also the fight for change within humanity. This generation of people went on to influence more humanitarian values and social perspectives in the early-mid 1800s.
- (2024-2044)
The upcoming generation of Pluto in Aquarius is predicted to have the most ground breaking scientific advancements as well as powerful enlightenment towards society, dismantling out dated social expectations, and reflecting a time of true equality and humanitarian changes within help from the previous Sagittarius & Capricorn generations.

Pluto in Pisces “The spiritual artists” (1797-1823)
- pluto in pisces generation, also known as the spiritual artists reflected an era of spiritual philosophy, art & creativity. Most philosophers during this time fought for more open minded and compassionate values towards society as well as the era of romanticism seen through fine artistry like painting, poetry & music by composers such as Beethoven.
- (2044-2068)
They are predicted to have a true spiritually awakening in society, reflecting empathy, compassion & gifted creativity. By this point, both the Capricorn & Aquarius generations will have major influence in society reflecting both a logical perspective as well as progressive values towards humanity. Pisces ruling the ocean, we could possibly make some great discoveries in regards to marine life as well as positive environmental changes from the previous humanitarian & technological work of the Pluto in Aquarius generation. People will finally witness the rebirth and awakening of society after a full 248 year Pluto cycle.

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
September 26, 2022 at 06:40
(Virgo) Elzxy » ram_goat
The pronouns thing you were discussing about will be even unavoidable now 😭 I see these communities getting extreme.
September 26, 2022 at 06:39
(Virgo) Elzxy » LotusStar
After the election, the U.S. will stop draining their strategic oil reserves and the artificially low gas prices will jump back to over $5/gallon for unleaded and $6+ for diesel. That will make it impossible for the government to deny the US is in a recession and it will send the rest of the world down with us.

We’re headed into a 5-7 year global depression. All the worlds central banks printed too much money too fast. That’s why inflation is ridiculous now. Only way to stop the inflation is to raise interest rates and taxes proportional to the amount of money printed. Pull that money back out of the system, to create deflation. That means not only recession but depression, on a global scale.
September 26, 2022 at 06:35
(Virgo) Elzxy » nergis65
Oh oops my bad! Pluto was in Virgo during 1956-1972
September 26, 2022 at 06:31
(Virgo) Elzxy » Angelina
:4: :4: Rightt! I feel like it’s just teens being teens, normally stupid which is fine at their age. We all did some stupid shit when we were teenagers, they’ll probably grow up and age as time goes by. I actually have hope and faith in the Pluto in Scorpio & Sagittarius generation. Waiting for the time when Pluto in Leo generation will finally get their power snatched away~ they’re like a bunch of leeches clinging on to power :61:
September 26, 2022 at 06:27
(Virgo) Elzxy » ram_goat
Oh god, i shouldn’t have searched both of them……

I’m traumatized now… by that scene…

And just when things couldn’t get any better…

What a jumpscare
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 26, 2022 at 01:00
(Virgo) LotusStar » ram_goat
Yeah but the future looks so dystopian and transhumanist. Like I´m sure the whole chipping the population and merging human/electronics dilemma will become very real...

I would say things started to get insane after 2010 mainly, like straight up toxic. Coinciding (yeah right) with the rise of social media.
September 25, 2022 at 23:58
(Aries) ram_goat » LotusStar
Hard to imagine it can be worse than the last 20 years.
September 25, 2022 at 22:49
(Virgo) LotusStar
I didn´t realize Pluto will be in Aquarius for 20 years. Holy hell. I don´t even want to imagine the nightmare. Well be living Black Mirror episodes.
September 25, 2022 at 22:29
(Virgo) LotusStar
Pluto in Scorpio was actually the shortest transit, but..

It´s been real
Login
(Log in)
September 25, 2022 at 20:18
(Scorpio) Angelina » ram_goat
Interesting to discuss with You.
And yeh , I would have things to say about Russia , cause I am from Lithuania and My country very simply saying just hated Russia even before the war...So now these are massively negative emotions. But maybe we should stop here not to spam the forum 😁😁🤜🤛
September 25, 2022 at 20:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user nergis65, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
WOW! Thanks for posting this information. You didn´t post the years for Pluto in Virgo “The pragmatist”. I have always wondered what went wrong during these times. Then after much research I figured it out. THE MACHINE was so afraid of the people born during this generation that´s why they created Operation Chaos.
Have a Great Day!
PS if anyone is interested you can read the best article about Operation Chaos on the Mae Brussell website. They didn´t like her either. One hell of a lady!
September 25, 2022 at 19:59
(Aries) ram_goat » Angelina
Even their laziness , some kind of foolishness

YES! I see some wisdom even in their foolishness. Always have. It is very Zen. A silent rejection of the values of older generations, of received wisdom. Not merely mistrust of these things, but wholesale rejection of them. I think it´s great. Yes they do it in ways that are annoying, but even that has a purpose. A gentle reminder that they are a generation of "refuseniks".

Pluto-Leo rigidity, intransigence, avarice, lust for power, refusal to step away from power, their doctrinaire worldview.. only puts the polarization of young and old in starker contrast with each passing year.

and it is not simply about this war or that war, as it was in the USA during the Vietnam War era. It is broad spectrum of things now.. climate change & the denial of climate change, economic issues, social issues.. the list is long.
September 25, 2022 at 19:55
Mentality of humanity has changed - yes, I agree ! It is seen in everything - women portait , environment pollution, the importance of mental health , the protection of animals and on and on. Even their laziness , some kind of foolishness and the denial of some things as You have said play an important and silent role. Their minds start working in order to create a better and more convenient place to live without any additional stress and much efforts. Don´t know if I make myself clear about this topic, but they just simplify many things. And in the end it plays out very well .
September 25, 2022 at 19:51
They don´t want to fight . They don´t want to die.

Also true of young Russians as well, right now. More signs of (positive) generational change. This was a senseless war, based on an outdated world view and corrupt values. This will become apparent in time.

Grandparents , who are still alive are very upset about it , but they are not shocked You know. They take war as a thing, that sometimes happen.

I have to make an adjustment in my head these days, I notice. When someone says "grandparents" I think of pluto-cancer and pluto-gemini generation. Those were my grandparents. Today when one says "grandparents" they usually mean pluto-leo or early pluto-virgo generation.

. Grandparents , who are still alive are very upset about it , but they are not shocked You know. They take war as a thing, that sometimes happen.

All people who grew up before Communism fell, and who can remember that world, those times.. this does not include young people.. they were not alive then, they have no idea. Only what they read from books. Not real experience of it.

My peers (I am 34) are very shocked like how the hell such thing is even possible in Europe in 2022!?!?

Well, we are still cleaning out some ghosts of the 19th & 20th century in Eastern EUR. I think UKR will win this war, and when they do, Russia will be cowed, and there will be a tremendous boost in optimism and self esteem in Eastern EUR. The ghosts of the past will be driven out. No more living under the gloomy thought that the Russians could come any day and change life, take it all away from you in the blink of an eye. Even if Putin is not in power, I am not sure how Russia will climb out of the hole it has dug for itself. Putin is a pluto-leo. An old mindset that is slowly passing from this earth. That entire generation cannot die quickly enough to suit me. Good riddance to them. They have only made the world worse, for many decades now.

And the younger Ones absolutely don´t understand this war. They don´t even take it as a real thing ,

Well it is their youth that is to blame. In 10 years they will take wold events more seriously. Hopefully they will not be dealing with stupid wars, but instead with more important issues.. the things that cause wars in the first place. Consider your own life.. 10 years ago at age 24 what did your world consist of? Fashion, romance, hedonism, self-absorbtion. These things belong to youth.

So I will repeat myself- I don´t mind living in a more peaceful world, which will be created with the hands of todays teens I hope.

oh I welcome the change in generations and the new attitudes and world view that come with it. Yes, pluto sag are silly wankers now, but they are still young. Pluto-scorp and younger understand quite a few things very well, and what things they don´t grasp, well, many of those things are of the old world and perhaps best forgotten anyway. At least for a time. Maybe a generation or two, so that the world can be renewed.
September 25, 2022 at 19:34
You know , maybe it is not a bad thing , that they don´t have much fight in them ?🙂 I don´t mind living in a more peaceful world. I understand , that saying "fight in them " You meant not just specifically physical actions , but fight overall in all areas of Life , but still...

Certainly not much physical fight in them.. but then do we really need another generation of this? We can see it mostly leads to ruin in the end, if you study history.

On the other hand.. they have a lot of "activist" fight in them. A lot. Far less complacent than older generations. For this, I quietly admire them. Change coming from within, not from outside pressure or oppression. Finally it does seem like the average mentality of humanity has changed.. finally. They are young and foolish, for now.. but there is a part of me that envies them. I think I see in them a true break with the past and some new horizons. Yes, they never knew the bad old world except by reading about it in books, but you know they are not the only generation this can be said of. The difference with pluto scorp and later generations is that they actually change things. They don´t always read a history book, so often the change is done in utter ignorance of the past, but at least they have the impulse to change and try new things, rather than simply keep on with the old status-quo. I admire them for this. Pluto-virgo had a quiet rebellious streak in them, but they didn´t take it far enough. I think that will be the judgement of history for Pluto-Virgo generation. On the other hand, there was so much to change. In this respect, pluto scorp and later stand on the shoulders and accomplishments of those who came before them, although they think they don´t. But that too is simply their youth. Some foolishness. Later they can become wise, when they are older. There is time.
September 25, 2022 at 19:25
But You know , maybe it is not a bad thing , that they don´t have much fight in them ?🙂 I don´t mind living in a more peaceful world. I understand , that saying "fight in them " You meant not just specifically physical actions , but fight overall in all areas of Life , but still...
Taking as example todays war in Ukraine. Grandparents , who are still alive are very upset about it , but they are not shocked You know. They take war as a thing, that sometimes happen.
My parents are shocked as well , they already stress more- like how could this happen...And talk about it a lot.
My peers (I am 34) are very shocked like how the hell such thing is even possible in Europe in 2022!?!?
And the younger Ones absolutely don´t understand this war. They don´t even take it as a real thing , cause in their eyes it is something from the fiction. And the young Ones can´t imagine themselves as soldiers . They don´t want to fight . They don´t want to die.
So differences between generations are very obvious , and every younger generation try to avoid such things more and more.
So I will repeat myself- I don´t mind living in a more peaceful world, which will be created with the hands of todays teens I hope.
September 25, 2022 at 18:40
But early 19 doesn´t look very far from now and people faced two WW ...
Login
(Log in)
September 25, 2022 at 18:36
I don´t know if these hopes are reasonable looking at nowadays teens😁😁.

Well, they don´t seem to have much fight in them. They squawk a little if you use the wrong pronoun with them, but not much else..
Login
(Log in)
September 25, 2022 at 18:25
(Scorpio) Angelina » Elzxy
Yes. I often think the same. What an unlucky Time to be born. Without doubt there were plenty parts of the history where we could say these were terrible times. But early 19 doesn´t look very far from now and people faced two WW ....
Very interesting Topic about generations. I always live with the hope , that every generation will be more gifted, smarter and talented to change the world for the better. I don´t know if these hopes are reasonable looking at nowadays teens😁😁...But I hope so
September 25, 2022 at 18:07
(Aries) ram_goat » Elzxy
I look forward to pile driving Zuck´s avatar into that porcelain toilet from "Trainspotting", in the metaverse.
September 25, 2022 at 18:05
(Aries) ram_goat » Elzxy
They knew no other life than the one they lived.

Though it was a "World War", only a small % of the world´s total population fought or died.

It would have sucked to live in any theater of the war, but for most people, the war was just background noise in their daily lives. There was no TV. Radio was hi-tech. Information and news moved slowly. In war zones, people lived it intensely, but then as now, people far from a war zone hardly lived it at all.

Life was hard, generally, back then. Before the war, 5 million people died of starvation in Russia in the 1920´s. A bullet was a relatively quick and painless death by comparison.

I´m sure like all 20 somethings since the dawn of time, they believed that the bullet was gonna hit the guy to the left or right of them. They themselves would come out without a scratch, not even morally injured.. :)

Excessive nationalism distorted people´s perspective on things, and patriotism was an anesthetic balm that gave lives a reason and deaths a purpose for that generation.

September 25, 2022 at 15:35
(Virgo) Elzxy » ram_goat
Ouh that looks cute!
September 25, 2022 at 15:34
(Virgo) Elzxy » ram_goat
This is such a cool art, definitely fits the Pluto in Aries theme. I wonder if Neptune in Aries in 2025 will popularize wrestling but with VR (Pluto in Aqua + Uranus in Gemini)
September 25, 2022 at 15:33
(Virgo) Elzxy » FOWL
Interesting. I often think about the people born in the 1920s lol…
Imagine having your childhood during the great depression the whole decade only to have your teen and 20s snatched by world war 2 :94:

Their whole life must have sucked 🫥
September 25, 2022 at 12:07
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
Body Worlds Exhibit.

Pluto in Sagittarius.
Login
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »