Progressed Sun

September 20, 2022 at 18:54 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) sadiemae100
Progressed Sun
Hello everyone! With secondary progressions, my sun is now at 0° leo. How have you guys experienced your sun´s progressions? Please do tell, Thanks!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
September 22, 2022 at 18:57
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » FOWL
thank you :15:
September 22, 2022 at 16:43
(Gemini) FOWL » ZynCitrus
Awesome work Zyn!
September 22, 2022 at 10:12
(Cancer) sadiemae100 » TTTJJJ
:15: :68:
September 22, 2022 at 10:05
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » sadiemae100
Yes off-course, transiting Jupiter was on my IC, but I also have natal predisposition for it, Moon in sagitarius. Moon in sag almost never stay where they are born. But to have major change it always has to be few things that "jump-start" same thing... like I had saturn return at the same time (in 6th) losing my job, which was great because I hated that job and it wasn´t for me, but there was nothing better, so I was forced in a way to look further. (Saturn also rules 9th and MC)
September 22, 2022 at 10:04
(Leo) TTTJJJ » sadiemae100
September 22, 2022 at 10:00
(Cancer) sadiemae100 » ZynCitrus
Thank you :15: interesting that you moved away from home, with the progression to your 4th house.. perhaps there were other transits/ progressions that indicated..
September 22, 2022 at 09:51
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » TTTJJJ
That has nothing with progressed sun.... your 11th is in Taurus and that´s the time when Uranus started it´s transit there and Saturn was in your 7th...both of them removing "other" people from your life. And in general you have problem with groups because you lack confidence despite your sun in Leo bc of Chiron in 11th. You don´t know your worth. Also saturn in 3d... criticizing your close circle, relatives, brothers sisters, neighbors, early school friends and so on...
Sun in Libra is very much social, but it´s in 4th house, so house parties and close people at (in) your home are pretty much what you should do. maybe for Leo that´s isolation, but most people actually socialize like that :37:
September 22, 2022 at 09:49
So sorry to hear it. As a natal cancerian, being comfortable with my home life & living situation is a top priority. I hope you can get your vacation, at the least, for now.
September 22, 2022 at 09:42
(Leo) TTTJJJ » sadiemae100
I guess - and at the moment (specially since 2020 and the lockdown) I´m having growing issues with "home" (house and homeland in general and the people around me). My wish, for the time being, is either to be able to get a home of my own (I need to win some lottery for this), or at least get a vacation (I´m retired, but a vacation outside of this would be good) - and the latter is also hard right now for all the issues in the outside world. So, I´m just here stuck in my room trying to enjoy myself with youtube videos
September 22, 2022 at 09:42
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » sadiemae100
When my progressed Sun moved to Leo, I moved to another country, Leo is in my 4th house.

For you it really can be something with art to do, specially bc you have your venus opposing neptune too, imagination, another world, it can be how you look, ..if that´s you on the picture I already see that in your hair, draws attention, becomes center of attention - venus in cancer does not have that need, but venus in Leo does. Your identity can become more like that, stronger, attention seeking, recognition seeking, fiery. :78: :78:
September 22, 2022 at 09:20
(Cancer) sadiemae100 » forwhomthe
:61:
September 22, 2022 at 09:19
(Gemini) FOWL » sadiemae100
Progressed Sun changing houses is huge as well! definitely!
September 22, 2022 at 09:18
(Gemini) FOWL » TTTJJJ
I would be wary of interpreting this downturn in social life in your progressed Sun moving into its fall... to believe too deeply in that means 30 years of depression! What is it specifically within you that is preventing your Sun from shining right now? Perhaps the meaning of this progression is to work harder on showing your inner light. After all... you are a LEO... surely your natal chart can cut through the progression!
September 22, 2022 at 09:16
Thanks for sharing! interpretation of your progression & how you described it, almost seems the progression from the 3rd house to the 4th was notable also... :1:
September 22, 2022 at 09:02
(Leo) TTTJJJ
Personally, my progressed sun entered Libra (debilitation) around September 2017 or so. Generally speaking, the second half of 2017 is like a time when I started being isolate; Left my photography group after a clash (but it was gradual, finally done in 2018) and now my sun still in Libra of course, and I would say my social life almost non-existent now. In your case the sun is progressing into own sign or home so probably this is a lift-up and a good period for things but probably aspects from the sun to natal planets should be studied.
September 22, 2022 at 08:47
(Sagittarius) forwhomthe » forwhomthe
"It is also important that it is a story of the Moon. It is a degree of the moon that is translated into a solar cycle."

I may have bungled this completely. Blame it on the retrograde.
September 22, 2022 at 08:24
(Sagittarius) forwhomthe
The progresssed chart is not so much a snapshot of who you are, but a history of your life. What your life is moving towards. Not necessarily in terms of events, but in terms of plot. Character progression, things like that. The goals you discover, the experiences you acquire.

The few months that encompass a progressed life are a condensed story.

It is also important that it is a story of the Moon. It is a degree of the moon that is translated into a solar cycle.

Now, when I discard events, it is not because I think there is no relation, but because I have not studied it myself.
September 22, 2022 at 00:14
(Cancer) sadiemae100 » Rosincvist
"So :153: solar progression to the Natal :27: hit at eighteen, that is not quite `ancient history´ just yet! "

Can you explain what you mean ? My natal :153: is 18 degrees? Or by "hit at 18" do you mean when I was 18 years old?
September 21, 2022 at 14:05
(Taurus) Rosincvist
So :153:´s solar progression to the Natal :27: hit at eighteen, that is not quite `ancient history´ just yet! Transits, `types´ of progressions, charts of any one dwelling within 45 feet away, can all shadow and get creepy where things are usually status quo! :133:
Oh! so that was the progressed chart! Should have stuck with Natal Charts! :127:
September 21, 2022 at 02:11
(Gemini) FOWL » sadiemae100
Of course it´s just an addon... you keep your natal chart, but it´s like a highlighter over top of it.
September 21, 2022 at 01:08
(Cancer) sadiemae100 » FOWL
Wow! I love it when astrology plays out in a very literal sense like that, haha ! & oh yes that is interesting about the solar energy having to realign. Cancer to leo... the :64: to the :27:...
September 21, 2022 at 01:00
(Cancer) sadiemae100 » pluto°rising
Lol! :37:
September 21, 2022 at 00:50
(Capricorn) pluto°rising
:182: = :1: :44: :23: :25: :12: :108:
September 21, 2022 at 00:50
(Cancer) sadiemae100 » Morpheus
Sweet! Haha :4: I have had it in the back of my head recently that I would enjoy learning how to paint, thank you!
September 21, 2022 at 00:30
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I had a progressed sun sign change last year I think it was. Definitely felt some changes taking place. And that last year when it was at 29° Virgo was all it was made out to be.

Intense year for work and felt some foundations cracking. Most of what I read about it seemed true
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »