A Horary chart involving paranormal

September 17, 2022 at 15:26 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Trevor777
A Horary chart involving paranormal
My Friend asked me a Question today. His Mother had passed away not long back and wanted to know if his mom was in his Room Recently..

Well.. Heres the Horary Chart and it was a Yes answer.

Analysis- is my friend is Asc planet Jupiter, his mother is 10th Planet Venus, His Room is 4th Planet Mars being his Home.

We can See a Recently seperated square Aspect with Venus(mom) and Mars(Room).
His Mom is in Fall in Virgo in 8th (the death house) , she is sad that she is not there anymore.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 24, 2022 at 09:17
(Cancer) Trevor777 » Laurynh
Sure!
September 24, 2022 at 03:02
(Leo) Laurynh
Interesting!
Is it possible for you to read my horary chart if I posted the picture of it here?
September 22, 2022 at 20:27
(Aries) diavolul
Is a different entity, there. Another spirit, a women, indeed but not his mother.
September 20, 2022 at 19:50
(Aries) Cynx » Trevor777
You´re responded, but I don´t see the answer to my question. Thank you anyway.
September 20, 2022 at 19:14
(Cancer) Trevor777 » Cynx
Hello! Welcome..

What style are we talking here?

Horary is usually done using Regiomontanus houses.

If you post your horary of your mother in here I will read it for you.
You can set the houses to Regiomontanus in the chart options below it.
September 19, 2022 at 15:37
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Radio Astrologer would state emphatically " I accept NO!! claims of the paranormal from anyone who has less than three planets in :182:!"
September 19, 2022 at 10:06
(Aries) Cynx
Hi. I´m new to this forum and relatively new to this site. I wanted to look closely at this chart. I recently did a horary myself and it also involved my deceased mother´s spirit, so this was of particular interest to me. However, this style/layout is one I find nearly impossible to understand. When going to your profile, it seems the only charts we can see of others is their own birth chart? Any idea if it´s possible to convert the chart in any given post to a different style?
September 17, 2022 at 21:53
(Gemini) FOWL » Trevor777
Right. I know a bit about it, but haven´t really put research into it to practice it yet, thank you for the recommendations.
September 17, 2022 at 20:42
(Cancer) Trevor777 » FOWL
A good memory is a requirement though, if say you forget some of the rules about aspects it will give wrong answer even if looks correct.

So absorbing lots of details and applying strict rules is crucial,

Eg. If a planet is 1 minute short of an aspect, so say Mars 4´10 Aries conjunct Asc 4´11´ then Mars Retrogrades, the person shown by Mars wont arrive at the party because they turned back just before arriving.
September 17, 2022 at 19:54
(Gemini) FOWL » Trevor777
Ah...great... thank you!
September 17, 2022 at 19:11
(Cancer) Trevor777 » FOWL
Yea, John frawleys ´horary textbook´ then william lillys ´Christian Astrology´ when you get to grips :15:
September 17, 2022 at 18:54
(Gemini) FOWL
Wow! Very cool Lee... thanks for sharing. I haven´t researched horary tradition in any depth yet. Do you have a good book to recommend?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »