Venus in 8th house

March 21, 2019 at 18:30 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) N_thecat
Venus in 8th house
Are here some other people with the same placement/position in their natal chart - Venus in 8th house? How connect planet of beauty,love (and other feelings) and art too with "flat" of a bad energy which for me of course 8th house is - house of death,sex and financial things. What do you think about this? My Venus in 8th house in sign of Aquarius feels here a little bit strange.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 31, 2019 at 15:24
(Cancer) TimeLord » N_thecat
May be when you Venus Dasa will run ?
March 31, 2019 at 14:50
(Pisces) N_thecat » TimeLord
Lol, so how I should connect my 8th house, house of death and money with planet of beauty,pleasure and love ? :)
March 31, 2019 at 01:52
(Cancer) TimeLord » Raion
8th House for other people´s Money, Gifts, money not earned by yourself. :4:
March 31, 2019 at 01:34
(Pisces) N_thecat » pilipili
Thans, I love your clues - they always "go deeper", you know what I mean :1:
March 31, 2019 at 00:04
(Sagittarius) Raion
I have Venus Libra in 8th. I think this placement is fine, if you exclude the fact that my Venus aspects are all difficult. People are often more than willing to give me money or other goods, without me having to ask.
March 30, 2019 at 10:14
(Leo) pilipili » N_thecat
:15:
Check the astrocartography of astro. Com and see where in the world you would have the best energies to develop that.

Definitely if you live by the ocean it will help you a lot to tame that mercury in Pisces in 8th house and think in a different way.
I have Pisces in 4th house so water near me is a must!
March 28, 2019 at 22:16
Wow, your story is great and that kind of stories where people have a stabilised life and job and one day they throw it away for their passion or get a chance to change your stabilised life or even break daily routine with a hobby/passion. That makes me positive jealous and motivated.

Yeah, I agree with that what you wrote - I read, heard and always thought that my rising Leo and Jupiterian power give me artistic inclinations, but 8th house seen as source of creativity and inspiration is such a suprise. I always thought that the most to say in this subject has my Moon in Scorpio in 5th house. But I could be wrong :)

And today I read in another topic that love and ability to dance could be caused by aspect between Moon or Venus and Mars. I have opposition Moon - Mars, connected with Venus (Mars - Venus square). Maybe this is some clue :)

Your last paragraph - this is something that I want to explore more, that is very interesting and so deep. But I like these deep and hidden things - to explore and even think - because of my Mercury in Pisces in that 8th house.

And I am and always was dreaming of living by the ocean/sea or even by the lake. I was born in the city without waterbodies ( I think about these naturals), but I don´t like the rivers. But yes - I think I could be a happier person living for example by the ocean. I am interested where in my chart I can find thas need.Beeing addicted of beeing a victim ? Yes, unfortunately there can be a lot of truth in this.

Thanks a lot for your smart opinions and answer.
March 22, 2019 at 14:37
(Leo) pilipili » N_thecat
yeah amazing!

I came to do professional dancing by chance, I did not studied it (in fact I was studing economics and needed a side hustle) it came naturally someone saw me dance and asked me to join his dance company ? after that I had the happiest years in my life living out of a hobby, travelling the world etc

When I started studying astrology I could not see the link to dance.

H2 in sagi and cap, house 6 in Taurus, h10 in Virgo

Didn´t realize until I studied deeper the house 8 and realize Venus that is nicely aspected by Jupiter there, then all made sense.

If u can transmit your deepest expression in ur dance it will transform and touch all that will see it.

It´s a no brainer, you are Leo ascendant (artistic you need to be on stage) with ruler in Pisces (more artistic inclinations) in 9th house. Jupiter is conjunct ur MC too! And fortune also in 9th house

You could be very successful in a foreign country that has lakes, or big rivers, ocean side etc. Doing an new and unusual form of art expressing the more hidden and deep insights of themes about death, sex and transformation. Suffering and emotional addictions, being addicted to being a victim for example.
March 21, 2019 at 23:31
Pilipili, thank U for answer.I don´t feel Venus in 8th as negative as someone can imagine because of what I wrote.For me personally this placement is unusual/untypical because of Aquarius - which took place in my Venus.Yeah, unusual/untypical - isn´t that associated with Aquarius? ?

Your last paragraph - yeah, I agree with that what you wrote so much ?❤. I love Art not only as a receiver but as creator too - or maybe I am on the best way to create something on my own.I always thought that for my interest and love for Art (Music and Cinema all connected with dance) are responsible Moon in Scorpio in 5th house connected with Pluto in 4th house, but especially 5th house that in my natal chart takes place in Sagittarius too. I´ve never thought that 8th house could have or give so many artistic vibes, but maybe it´s obvious? I have Mercury in 8th house too,in sign of Pisces and this is like..."Commit suicide every day" ? But now I feel that maybe this is a clue for me or the key to success and career, happiness in Life.I was very suprised of how interesting secrets hides 8th house and I´ve never connected it with artistic skills or art of creation.

And this what you wrote...I´ve had that in my thoughts for a long Time.It seems you read minds - for such a long time I am convinced that in my fall the best way or form to express myself is dancing. And my thoughts...That´s all that stuff that comes from 8th house - my beautiful Mercury in Pisces ? I think I can express in dancing what my Mercury is trying to say.

Thank you for your post, sorry for my bad language.
March 21, 2019 at 22:17
(Leo) pilipili
Hi I have same placement and conjunct North Node. I don´t feel my Venus been there as being negative at all.

Of course everything can have a negative or a positive influence depending on the rest of the chart and aspects to it.
Per se Venus warm lightens up the 8th houses issues so pleasant death, great deep emotional connections, a mysterious sexual charm, sex that can be transformative, a partner with good finances, etc

Of course if Pluto was also there or aspecting it badly or if the house cusp would have been Scorpio then one could be of obsessive type, gelous,manipulative etc

If you want it´s energy to flow positively use art combined with 8th house stuff. I feel dancing is great for it or painting death/sexual themes.
March 21, 2019 at 18:54
(Taurus) nutelina
I don´t think it is bad but it seems you have to learn to have a good relationship ;)

8th Astrological House
Simply put, the 8th house is the polar opposite of the 2nd house. Whereas the 2nd rules your own individual possessions, the 8th house rules what a relationship owns (joint finances).
The 8th House is one of the most misunderstood Houses. This is probably because the things represented by the 8th House seem to have nothing in common with each other, or they seem to be negative. This House governs death, regeneration, taxes, inheritances, wills & legacies, sex (the actual act of sex), latent occult ability, joint resources, your partner’s money and possessions, spouse´s money, bankruptcy, losses, personal sacrifices, alimony, clairvoyance.
On a positive note, this House is about transformation and healing. But transformation and healing require some type of death, loss, or injury first. This House rules those processes and things by which we transform and become more powerful. Yes, this includes the act of sex.

https://astrolibrary.org/houses/

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »