Understanding and healing Chiron

September 11, 2022 at 22:04 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) cami cami
Understanding and healing Chiron
Hey there, Cami here :)

I have been actively working on my Chiron for a while now. I know it´s something that needs time and patience but I would like to read the experiences of others.

In my case, when my Chiron gets "activated" by some situation, I try to be aware of it and do some reflection but I realise that sometimes it can be quite irrational....

On the other hand, I´m also understanding how to use it as a tool and that´s great :)

How is your relationship with your Chiron, have you healed it, are you in the process? No matter its position, sign or house; I´d love to read your experience :)

Thanks in advance!

Posts in topic

Page: 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
October 2, 2022 at 22:55
(Libra) cami cami » GraceyT22
Hi Gracey! Thank you for your words and for sharing your story.

I am really interested in what you explain. First than all, congratulations for that!

Now that you could understand it, heal it and "do something" with it... Why do you say "it is far from over yet"? How do you feel your Chiron at this present, if you could work on it?

Thank you in advance :)
October 2, 2022 at 15:06
(Aries) GraceyT22 » cami cami
Hi Cami!

Never a waste of time if my words can help someone else with that placement!

My Gemini Chiron in the 12th House is intercepted. I grew up with a speech impediment and I worked so hard at getting rid of it I went on to make history in my city being the first female sports radio host ever. Every time that I speak I am proving my bullies wrong that used to mock the way I talked as a child. Now I get to help use my words, intellect, everyday life experience and voice to help others heal through their own magic. It wasn´t an easy journey and it is far from over yet I absolutely have learned so much from my Chiron placement.
September 28, 2022 at 07:18
(Libra) cami cami » Aeolos
Hi! Thank you for sharing this! I found it very interesting and useful!! :)
I wonder what is your point of view with the other signs (how they heal)...
September 28, 2022 at 07:08
(Libra) cami cami » pluto°rising
I´m totally agree with... How important is to listen to our own advices! And also, to be able to see how it works or affects us...

I wish you the best on this journey of Chiron!! :) Thank you very much for explaining all this!
September 26, 2022 at 10:01
(Capricorn) Aeolos
I´m a professional astrologer.
I want to talk about the healing function of Chiron Star.
I have a friend, is :164:I :172:
I am :164: :171:
We usually act as a control group.
The healing of :164: :171:solves problems bluntly in the brain, rationally, logically, and bluntly.
The healing of :164: :172:is in the body.
At the same time, I must emphasize.
Repeat affirmation.
Because healing itself is a scarce ability, not all :164: :171:will show an excellent brain, and all :164: :172:will show control over the body. :

For instance.
I usually use acupoints in traditional Chinese medicine.
At present, the human body has confirmed that there are 720 acupoints, and the functions of many acupoints are similar. in order to get good results, we must find suitable acupoints.
I find that when I encounter unknown diseases, I can easily find acupoints to solve the symptoms, and often prove that my method is correct.
My friend can´t do this, but he has his own golden finger, and he can touch the acupoint and give him a moderate massage to make the patient recover.
:164: :172:has a delicate sense of touch. He can feel the sickness of this acupoint. I can´t.

:164: :171:I found it.
:164: :172:I did it.
September 25, 2022 at 13:54
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » cami cami
The knowledge feels innate but only from a distance. From the outside looking in I could sew two people together with my eyes closed. But inside the workings of a relationship Im blind as a bat even with my eyes wide open. Aries Chiron is a wound to self-worth and its true, Ive spent a lifetime feeling as if Im not worthy and it´s been at the core of every failed one-to-one Ive ever had.

Now that Ive observed this phenomenon it behaves differently so I´ll be having better days regarding it´s energy. I am my own advice, I need only accept it to be the truth. If I can see it, I can be it..eh?

Chiron is the strangest part of the chart, the opportunity to be a super hero for others but when it comes to your own affairs, standing on your cape.
🦸‍♀️

Edit to say the :152: :194: :164: has made me feel like a bull in a china shop when it comes to nurturing. Ive been called "brusque" and "prickly". When unconscious to it, absolutely true.
September 25, 2022 at 09:23
(Libra) cami cami » GraceyT22
Hi, Gracey!

Thank you for analysing my chart. I´m sorry that you used your time doing it because I am not a "true Libra" (I am exploring the theory applied to the South Hemisphere so I am Aries).

Anyway, taking advantage of the fact that you have written here and going back to my question in the thread, would you like to share your experience with your Chiron?

I already know about mine but I´m interested to know how other people lives it.

Thank you!
September 25, 2022 at 09:20
(Libra) cami cami » pluto°rising
Hi!

Hahahaha "You´re either a good example or a horrible warning", I loved it, you made me laugh !

Can I ask more questions about your Chiron? When you say you always gave good advices, from where came the knowledge? How you could give good advices? (this is a personal question, because even my Chiron is not in the 7th house, my experiences with couples were "bad" -from a social point of view- but I always saw and still do very clear how couples work haha it sounds weird and I don´t know how it works, but it does...).

I am also curious how you feel your Chiron square to your Sun and Moon?

Thank you for sharing your experience!
September 23, 2022 at 15:06
(Aries) GraceyT22
Hello!

I am a degree specific astrologer and work with the Sabian Symbols with my work as well as the intuitive messages that come from my chart readings.

Your MC, aka highest point in your chart, is my Sun sign´s degree of 2° Aries, aka "A Comedian Entertaining A Group of Friends." With your IC being such a peacemaking, lighter side of life type of energy, your IC is going to be something that shows an undercurrent of seriousness, orderly fashioned business and sticking to a "known" group of people. The Libra 2° is represented by "The Light of The Sixth Race Transmuted To The Seventh" aka a new human race or way of life being revealed. You get to choose your pathway and destiny this time free of revolving your life around a relationship.

To have a placement at 2° is also known as a power degree since the 2° is a Taurean number! You are not only here to show others a positive outlook on the human experience. You must remember you are a cosmic eternal soul in a human body. Your "flaws" may seem insurmountable at times but remembering your divine nature is part of this Chiron placement. You have a Libra IC & Chiron conjunct, with Chiron only slightly ahead of your IC line. With both of these, your degree can easily round UP to the 3° of both Aries and Libra.

Aries 3°: "A Cameo Shows The Profile Of A Man That Suggests The Outline Of His Country"

Libra 3°: "The Dawn of a New Day Reveals Everything Changed"

Both of these symbols and representations are in line with the degree of 3 being Gemini´s degree, showing a staunch need of communication and involvement of information coming to light. You have a choice this lifetime of building something positive and incredible for yourself or sticking with a relationship that will only weigh you down. This relationship could be with family, friends, a significant other, etc. but making sure you aren´t ´trapped´ by your situation or by your false imprisonment when you can get up and walk away from these relationships or situations is key.

Your North Node at 27° Libra also shows me that you are meant to create your own definition of family & home this lifetime fitting around YOUR views and YOUR taste and YOUR style and YOUR choosing. You can be in a partnership once you identify your own self´s needs and wishes. You must define yourself first and the relationship of your dreams will follow. Chiron in Libra is also making peace with your beauty, your surroundings and your relationship with the rest of the world. How you choose to see the world can truly make a difference in your healing process.

I have an intercepted Gemini Chiron so if there is anything I can tell you about Chiron? Treat it like your inner child. Speak nicely to your Chiron wounds and remind yourself you are healing and growing at your own pace. Best of luck!!!
September 23, 2022 at 11:06
(Capricorn) pluto°rising
I´m only a couple years into knowing anything about my Chiron and having my return this year has helped a great deal to decipher it. I´ve always been pretty good at helpful relationship advice but never been successful at maintaining relationships. Since the return, the need for traditional relationship energy is not as ... needy .... as it once was. I saw a bumper sticker some years ago that is relevant here: "You´re either a good example or a horrible warning". I´ve absolutely accepted fully being a horrible warning.
:75:
I´ve also embraced the beneficial tie from Chiron to Neptune in my 3H & Venus in 5H, responsible for the major themes of relationship energy in all forms of art I´ve ever created. Being in the sign of Aries I seem to have a lot of connection with or opportunities arise to help others in the beginning stages of their grief or healing as well as having an unconditional touch with matters involving youth or people younger than me.
7H issues have been a major thorn in my side all my life until I came to understand Chiron. Never healing is quite alright, I don´t fear this energy at all.
September 23, 2022 at 10:43
(Capricorn) stellium12 » cami cami
I wish i could help you but I never really looked into intercepted signs. I only "discovered´ astrology a few years ago and only really looked at signs and aspects that pertained to mine. When I came across astrology it was very accurate and helped me so much to accept myself. I guess I was trying to be like everybody else but I wasn´t so I felt like something was wrong with me. What helped the most wasn´t what textbook astrology wrote, but reading about other peoples personnel experiences with the same aspects or positions. That´s why I try to share real experiences and what I can personally relate to. The journey and discoveries never stop or become boring. There seems to be so much more to discover. I wish you the best and keep reading and discussing and I hope you find your answers. Pay attention to your dreams, events in life, people you meet. It´s all connected somehow. It writes your story but since it unfolds over such a long timescale, I think people just don´t see the connections.
September 22, 2022 at 10:22
(Libra) cami cami » stellium12
Hi! Thank you for sharing your experience. When I saw your chart I thought "wow". What a stellium -now I understand your username :)

Your last sentence resonates me a lot: "I´m living what my soul wanted to learn this go around"... Totally agree. And it´s good to remember it as much as possible, so I appreciate you wrote it.

I´m curious about how Chiron works when it´s placed in an intercepted sign... There is something that you can mention about this?
September 22, 2022 at 10:14
(Libra) cami cami » Chiron49
Hi! Thank you for sharing your experience. I´m curious to know more about what you explain, because you talk about your creativity and I thought it would be placed on your 5th house... But I see your Chiron is on your 8th House. If you want to share, could you explain a little bit more, please? Thank you in advance :)
September 20, 2022 at 20:34
(Capricorn) stellium12 » cami cami
Had to think about this. I know people who always have to connect with others. My life to them would drive them crazy. I have come to the conclusion that in this incarnation I am supposed to be self sufficient and independent. I have the sun in capricorn in the first house, limited by the conjunction with Saturn but supported by the trine with Pluto. All my other personal planets are in the twelfth house making aspects with Uranus, leading to independence. My life path is a 1. Even the chiron square venus is about learning to be content with myself and not feeling part of the group.

So from my perspective this is normal to me. I´m living what my soul wanted to learn this go around.
September 19, 2022 at 16:50
(Aquarius) Chiron49
Hi Cami Cami My relationship with Chiron - Kentaur is as if there was a spirit guide who has guided me all my life and sometimes I am not even aware of it. Well, there has been no such sleep for years. Yes, this is where the process has gone through and knows to continue with my own feelings, then I dare to express myself more openly and do not suppress my own creativity, but artistic quality. Here´s the view of the Finnish long -line astrologer:https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
September 18, 2022 at 09:44
(Libra) cami cami » m0ldyguacam0le
Hi again 😊 Thank YOU for your answer! Because it is helpful for understanding more my chart and process! I really appreciate you share this.
I feel you have a clear idea about your Chiron and I find it very positive ✨ I wish you the best with it!
Have a nice Sunday !
September 18, 2022 at 09:40
(Libra) cami cami » KellyTC
Nice to meet you too, Kelly!

Yes, totally agree with what you say about the axis. And it has sense for me because Chiron is always opposite to a house, so...

But now I understand the idea that is not only about money itself but money and the context, the people... Not only "money and you".

Thank you for sharing! These explanations are very useful to understand more about Chiron and astrology!

I wish you the best with your Chiron! 🙏✨ Have a nice Sunday! 😊
September 17, 2022 at 15:32
(Leo) KellyTC » cami cami
Hi Cami! Nice to meet you!

It’s really a 2H-8H energy conflict thing; both houses involve money, but 8H involves shared resources. It makes sense to me ig because it’s like an axis. 🤷‍♀️

It’s not like a “compulsion” to spend money per se; I don’t even spend money to make me feel better about things. I just feel more like “me” when I don’t have it because I come from no money. I went to private school my whole life, private university, played select sports, but we always did it through scholarship, fundraisers, work study, whatever; everyone always knew we were the poor kids, even though we looked good from the outside. I guess maybe that’s what happening now?

I care about everything looking beautiful and nice, but I really don’t care about labels very much. I love telling people how little I spent on something after I get a compliment. I usually spend my money on experiences than “stuff” anyway. I get more of a high from an experience than “stuff”. And I feel always feel less guilty if I spend money on an “experience”!

So, I guess, to finally answer your question, it feels almost cleansing to spend money, but then I’m almost immediately wracked with guilt about it. Then when I have it again, I feel secure and safe for about two seconds til I’m like, “Nope, not for me.” And the cycle repeats itself.
September 17, 2022 at 14:49
(Libra) cami cami » KellyTC
Hi Kelly! Oh, wow... This is very interesting to me, because I act in the opposite way so it´s complicated to me to understand it as you do -so thank you for sharing your experience!

But ... How is that moment when you "need" to spend money? How you feel that?

I also find it interesting because I thought this would be something from the 2nd House than the 8th House... But anyway, with Taurus there I guess it has sense ...? I know there´s a relation between money - 8th House, but anyway...
September 17, 2022 at 14:42
(Libra) cami cami » Wolfmoon
Thank you! You are right :15: :1:
September 17, 2022 at 14:39
(Libra) cami cami » Graham
Hahaha you made me laugh with this comment...

I have to be honest with you Graham. I´m still not able to accept that this is a wound I´ll live with forever... Can I try to prove you are all wrong? Haha

I mean... Forever feeling this...? How´s that possible?
September 17, 2022 at 14:36
(Libra) cami cami » cierra
Hi! Thank you for writing all this. I liked to read your story, how you see it and feel it. It´s quite interesting indeed because my Chiron literally touches the IC but it´s in the 3rd House and it´s totally different. Very very interesting.

You didn´t ask me, but it seems you´ve got it pretty much figured out... :) I don´t know if you realised that but it´s what I feel from "outside".

Thank you for sharing! I wish you the best with Chiron! :)
September 17, 2022 at 14:25
(Libra) cami cami » giulio99
This is very interesting, Giulio. Thank you for sharing it!
I wish you the best with your Chiron :)
September 16, 2022 at 19:59
(Leo) KellyTC
My Chiron is Taurus in 8H.

I’m still learning about Chiron, but I’d say my biggest wound to heal is issues is surrounding money. We live pretty much paycheck to paycheck, and when I get money, I spend it pretty much immediately. I obviously sigh a big sigh of relief when we have money in savings for a bit, but then something goes off in my brain like “You do not deserve the peace of mind. Go spend money now.”

Yeah… I’m still working on it. 🙃
September 16, 2022 at 18:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Graham
System message: Post has been written by user cierra, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In a way, yes. I´ve definitely healed my relationship with my mom, and am fixing a lot of the destructive behaviors I have in myself that caused a lot of our issues. But with the other stuff about ethnicity, yeah I´ve realized that can not be healed. Reconnecting with my ethnic culture and the people doesn´t seem like it will serve me in the way I want to live my life, and I think there will always be a sore spot pertaining to how I was treated by my extended family, and how they treated my mother. It´s awkward more than it is painful, and I figured I wont bother any more. I still try to get better at speaking Spanish verbally, since that is my main issue. But it´s purely out of utility and navigating life a bit easier since I live in a state that has a lot of people that mainly speak it, not because I feel any need to truly connect. If that makes sense lol.

I think harping on the idea that something needs to be healed or fixed can be more destructive than anything else, but this depends on the person. Certainly have seen and heard of people completely ruining themselves trying to do "Shadow work" methods they found on TikTok or someplace else. But that´s a whole other discussion.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »