What does my chart tell about me

March 20, 2019 at 21:31 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Witchywitchy
What does my chart tell about me
Soo if you want to tell me something about my chart that would be nice. I can´t really read charts so I only know what there is written in this website.
So thank you if you are going to have a look <333
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 26, 2019 at 18:41
(Pisces) TimeSciences » Witchywitchy
You´re welcome!
The lines show the aspects, the colors and thickness appear to show the strength.
My renewed interest in astrology is due to my noticing the popularity and endurance of it among those in finance-see my profile comments for more including a link to a Yale student´s thesis referencing Evangeline Adams who is seldom if ever mentioned in conventional history of Wall street, the US stock market (there is a book that is a fictionalized biography highlighting many facts about her titled ´Evangeline The Seer of Wall Street´ by Clint Adams which took him several years of research and multiple drafts which arrived a few days ago that seems good enough to be made into a movie since it was practically unheard of for a female to create a business with national and international influence) and neither is W.D. Gann also known as ´The Wizard of Wall Street´ unless one searches online and elsewhere; in my opinion, both of these individuals would be excellent subjects for movies whether documentary or fictionalized productions.
A friend way back in junior high introduced me to astrology and later in my early teens having some fun shopping at a thrift store I purchased an astrology book that if I recall right, was dated 1973 with a magenta band on the bottom half and the name ´Woods´ on it with an introduction explaining the author´s familial and generational involvement as astrologers. That book had me manually drawing the charts and using a ruler to show the aspect relationship between planets of what was looked up in the ephemeris dated from 1800´s to 1970´s at the back of the book. Once a chart was manually drawn up, this was followed by looking up the signs, houses, aspects and interpretations. It was a time consuming task, but I think helped me get a good foundation for synthesizing the interpretations because it required noting and writing the symbols and interpretations. From this and experimenting with friends and family it was surprising to me that ´Barnum Forer´ effect aside, each chart truly differed and gave a range from a low of about being 40% correct to a shocking 90% or more where personality characteristics were describable by considering the interpretations by the degrees of aspects. This and other information including historical ´time twins´ as mentioned in the first pages here: http://www.astrologiahumana.com/man… and even a look at online at .pdf copies of The Manual Of Astrology by Sepharial which were both in use by Evangeline Adams appear to demonstrate a blend of pre-scientific observations, assumptions and interpretations with the awakening awareness of the authors in the scientific and industrial age.
In closing, so far the only PhD level author who has attempted to dissect and describe what is true of astrology is astronomer and astrophysicist Percy Seymour and the late Michel Gauquelin but it is a fascinating subject and surely offers much that is constructive from the perspective of psychology!
March 26, 2019 at 06:33
(Gemini) Witchywitchy » TimeSciences
You have been really helpful thanks and best wishes :79:

About chart reading I somehow understand the houses and symbols but what does those lines mean and why they are different colors?
March 26, 2019 at 01:31
It seems to me that you have reasonable plans, resources and opportunities to match your interests which is great! Sometimes the toughest part of career and business for those just starting out is resources (education, reality of economics and self support, family situation etc.) so it´s always important to be aware of what is available to fuel the pursuit of opportunities. Yes, it is interesting to think deeply about one´s career/business choices and the act of writing out your vision, ideas, goals and plans can be very helpful too because then you will have something to refer back to as you go along or even decide to pursue something different!

There is what is called a ´Saturn return´ that your mum´s friend was most likely referring to and of course, with life experience there is alot of knowledge gained and changes in outlook informing life pathways going forward and there is nothing wrong with having multiple interests and trying several jobs/careers/business ideas either. If one has multiple interests and talents, sometimes the outside pursuit of those as hobbies can lead to business ideas later on too and the best part is they can often be the most enjoyable!

Best to you!
March 25, 2019 at 21:17
Yes time is money but the way I see it is I want to do many things. At this time my vision about my future is that I am going to major in psychology and work as psychologist couple of years and then start my own company. then if I get bored I am going to do something totally different.

Right now education in psychology is pretty much only thing I have found interesting enough to consider it. :4:

My mum´s friend who knows about astrology looked at my chart and said similar things that I would be the most productive when working with money but that I would probably try many different jobs and careers before wanting to really settle. She also said that I might head into politics and I don´t see that it would be impossible but it´s not going to happen anytime soon. I need experience from different jobs and every aspect of life first

Also she said that most of the things in my chart start really affect me when I´m closer to 30´s I don´t really remember what made it that way. Also I was going to have children who would bring me much joy and be really talented?

It´s really interesting to really think about these things deeply because usually I don´t do it that much.
Thank you for these links also I´m gonna look them later <3
March 25, 2019 at 20:53
You´re welcome! While for many as you say ´...can never truly know what is the right thing to do and choose´ and you are fortunate education is free, the most valuable thing we all have is time! Hopefully you will not use too many years in terms of cycles of work and education before finding a relatively satisfying career/business choice.
Your mention of prior interest in becoming a doctor with loss of interest following discovery of the actual practice being ´too similar day after day´ leads me to think more questions need to be asked and explored about your preferences as related to career choice. From those I know and have known who are or were in professions such as MD, Psychiatrist, Architect and even Commercial Pilot, the passion for the pursuit beginning strongly and continuing from an early age was what led to the eventual career with continuance and success. Your mention of wanting to start your own business where you could ´do finance things,´ ´make my job what I want it to be´ and ´satisfy my interests´ combined with your current interest to ´work with families, children or couples´ sounds tremendously like work at organizations including charitable foundation types/´NGO´s-Non Governmental Organizations such as Habitat for Humanity, Doctors Without Borders and others like them.
A business and finance education is a wise choice based on your comments due to the broad applicability/versatility whether or not you are the business owner. Coming from a sales background and being self employed myself for well over 15 years, business and sales psychology has been important to me too and over that time the materials used and collected that have enabled my growth and success is according to a few of my formally degreed friends, easily equivalent to ´a couple of PhD degrees´ and that does not include my ongoing pursuit of self education related to my business and other areas involving mixed projects, food and beverage (ie: fragrance & fermentation of various beverages)
In closing, here is a video shared with sales staff by Dan Lok where he stresses the importance of results orientation titled ´7 Things Poor People Do That Rich People Don´t´ and a link to his free book to help with your exploration of opportunities. To see more of his videos just click on his user name. Enjoy!
https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

Book: https://www.fumoney.com/book/…
YouTube
YouTube
March 25, 2019 at 19:30
Thank you for your effort <3
These are good questions and I have to make the choise where to apply next year. You made good points and I need to think about them more also.

I guess we can never truly know what is the right thing to do and choose. Luckily in Finland education is free and if the career isn´t the best we can always go to school again.

Before I wanted to be doctor but then I understood that job as a doctor would be too similar day after day. Now my interests are in psychology, not really sure what area but there are many different options and it´s possible to educate yourself in many of them. That´s true that basic clinical psychologist isn´t the thing that interests me because the problmes customers are facing are quite similar. I want to start my own business and there I could do finance things and really make my job what I want it to be and satisfy my interests. At this point I am most interested to work with families, children or couples.
March 25, 2019 at 19:09
It´s important to find a career/business that is most suitable to your personality and desired lifestyle. You mention Psychology is an area of interest, are you most interested in clinical Psychology or, are you considering Psychiatry which would include pursuit of M.D.? I´m asking because there are several more applications of psychology, areas such as corporate/organizational psychology that, based on what I´m seeing by clicking through to the chart in your profile may be a better fit than clinical Psychology or Psychiatry. Asking good questions and knowing one´s true preferences in light of the realities of careers/professions and the impact of them on one´s personal life is also helpful!
My amateur impression of your chart makes me think you may be better suited to sales, consulting or even public relations work for products and services from scientific and medical to financial. Why do I say this? Your chart is clearly dynamically dominant with planets in ´Air´ signs and has no planets in ´Water´ Your chart also appears to show versatility across multiple fields as for example, the description for Mars in the 8th house "Mars in the eighth house suggests a person who has a talent for searching information in more or less in any field. They can be scientists, researchers, or detectives. They often have the prerequisites to work in the fields of medicine, law and finance." Ask yourself with that sort of interpretation for example, ´Would I be OK with spending several hours per day a couple of times per week examining company financial data to analyze for purposes of finding investment opportunities for clients followed by offering them to end users such as company management or perhaps your clients?´ ´Would I be OK with (and this comes from my actual dating of a Psychiatrist many years ago) knowing intimate personal details including suicidality expressed by patients and that some over the course of your career do kill themselves despite your best efforts as a practitioner?´ ´How will the work style of my career choice impact my personal life?´ ´How much will I be able to have any control over the boundaries between my work and personal life?´ (the Psychiatrist I dated had divorced the year prior to our meeting in the cookbook section of a bookstore due largely to his ex-wife who was 8 years younger wanting to start a family and he preferred to be alone either at home or on his motorcycle if his work day proved especially stressful)
You may find this discussion thread of some interest too for purposes of interpretations as related to astrology of career suitability:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/for…
In closing, never forget that your truth is within, nobody and nothing is in possession of ´ultimate truth´ and that it is perfectly OK to try, even fail at times and engage in different careers or businesses as you journey through life!
PS: As early as age 14 due to advanced placement classes competing with the local community college that included dissecting cats and dogs I wanted to be a veterinarian but found later through an active social life after school contacts who encouraged choices that led to involvement in real estate and lending that has had a fair share of fun along with challenges which I´m happy about.
March 25, 2019 at 12:54
(Cancer) Trevor77 » TimeSciences
The stellium in Aquarius trine personal planets, and large 12th and 6th and
tons of air, its uncommon

jupiter conjunct sun is rare too but very lucky, she has a lucky angel on her shoulder
March 25, 2019 at 07:56
(Pisces) TimeSciences » Trevor77
Interesting how you are able to ´weight´ the material in the chart to interpret and that this person´s chart seemed unusual. ´Would be interested in if Placidus house system is more helpful in ´weighting´ the patterns in charts vs. equal house.
My chart has an odd configuration-´see saw´ vs. most that seem to have most of everything on one side or half of the chart.
~ Thanks in advance!
March 22, 2019 at 20:17
(Gemini) Witchywitchy » ram_goat
Well yeah now when I think it better, you are right not so great question.

But umm yeah i think it´s like above four years older people but in partys some who are same age are interested. These are like school partys what i am talking about.

More like I was wondering if some love aspect is closed now and that´s why there isn´t much happening right now?
March 22, 2019 at 20:12
(Aries) ram_goat » Witchywitchy
Hey btw can you see why it seems like no one from my age is interested in me?

Not a very good question, that one. Might want to rethink or rephrase it into something useful, or forget it entirely. Kinda like asking "why do I like strawberry but I don´t like watermelon". Not really an astrology question.

What is "older"? 4 years? 20 years? Woody Allen style? What sort of parties are these? The answer might just come down to some ordinary maturity issues. You are, after all, just 17 years old. Same as Mariel Hemingway in "Manhattan"..
Login
(Log in)
March 22, 2019 at 18:13
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Witchywitchy
Your welcome, and watch for fake friends neptune in 11th, so choose friends wisely

You may be very honest and loyal towards your friends ( capricorn 11th), but they may not be the same with you, need to pick em
March 22, 2019 at 18:11
(Gemini) Witchywitchy » Trevor77
Thank you for analyzing my chart that was so nice from you <3
March 22, 2019 at 18:08
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Witchywitchy
I meant 4 in gemini, lol 7 in Air signs

any kinda communication roles will work for you, especially if computers are involved or writing

sun conjunct jupiter makes you lucky, wise and being in gemini very intelligent :32:
March 22, 2019 at 18:04
(Gemini) Witchywitchy » ram_goat
Oh that´s nice, kinda waiting for it. It would add some excitement to my life now :4:
March 22, 2019 at 18:01
(Aries) ram_goat » Witchywitchy
You will meet a tall dark stranger...
March 22, 2019 at 17:59
(Gemini) Witchywitchy » Witchywitchy
And about career I am interested in psychology and that might be the career I try to get.
March 22, 2019 at 17:57
Oh so interesting never thought that it wasn´t common to have so many planets in gemini. But I can tell I feel such a gemini ?

Yes I love being by myself but I also love being with others so much xd

I think that it is true that I´m quite intelligent because I have never had to do basically anything in school except listen in class and I have succeeded very well.
March 22, 2019 at 17:52
(Cancer) Trevor77
Not seen a chart like yours before, loads of Air, no water and little fire,

You must be a very intelligent person, and very sociable,

mars in 8th gives a passion for occult subjects,

4.. planets in Gemini woah! very brainy, and trines to Uranus is very knowledgeable, a talent for reading, writing, all things gemini

you love being by yourself hmm?

you own many things, and strange things too,

only an utter genius could have a chart like yours,

leo ruling a large 6th house, extremely creative

A career in Computer Technology I think would suit you perfectly
March 22, 2019 at 17:49
Should I put another pic from my chart? Where should I take it from that it would be best? Thank you<33
March 22, 2019 at 17:36
(Cancer) Trevor77
larger chart view
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »